Resigning & Leaving EC

Home Forums Global General Discussion Resigning & Leaving EC

This topic contains 50 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

siverbullet
    Participant

He was banned so he can’t say shiz on the forums anymore and your just saying it for him now -_-
    Isn’t that kinda bypassing??

#129391 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

No. You aren’t allowed to enter a company’s building without being an employee or something, but you’re allowed to e-mail them. In your example, that’d be “bypassing” the restricted access. Also Wither may need a cold bath of water. He just got a serious burn…

#129392 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I am helping him to forward a message. So it is not bypassing. Bypassing is he creates a new account when he is banned, and posts here.

#129393 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

@Trev: hope u return after ur exams? Gud luck on it,

@drag/melee: Sometimes essays are good and all but honestly i doubt anyone really read the chunk that you wrote and i really hope that you never ever do it when you are working or you will piss the hell out of everyone with ur resume or cover letter. Plz dun do dis for your presentation or you are gonna piss off everyone in class too.

#129398 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Yea no way il ever finish reading all that,he just published a god damn book.

#129399 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

So what? I read it. And somehow I enjoyed reading it. Anyway, it’s a little longer than it actually should be since Dragon accidentally copied the first part twice.

#129400 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Zero, everyone here had a turn to share their opinion.

You should probably respect our new server owner and it’s his opinion.

#129401 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Mhm. Our new server owner? You? Aha jokes all the way, I guess? If you are owner, EC’s dead by next week, and I sure as hell won’t be here by then anymore. There’s only one owner here untill proven otherwise, and he ain’t new, bud.

Now I don’t take turns to share my opinion if it comes to you getting burned. I enjoy every second of it. The whole world can now.

I am sick of your manipulating, your “Oh I’m the nice guy here” bs, because me and alot of others know you’re just a wolf in sheep hide. Come talk to me again when you tought about that, cupcake.

Good day to you all.

Oh and you can ban me from Vanilla, “owner”, I don’t play that anyway.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #129403 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

EC Server Owner?

#129405 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Ok, wow, everyone calm down here now.

@river I’m pretty sure “God damn” is technically cursing, you may want to edit that.

@wither yes, Zero should respect you and River, but not because you are managers. All players, regardless of rank, are expected to respect all other players, regardless of rank.

@zero that was some pretty harsh stuff, you don’t want an inter-staff war…

Overall I see this as a huge misunderstanding on both Wither and Trivish’s parts. Wither, while you may be allowed to curse at and insult people in skype, try to avoid that and talk to them calmly; since your ideas are usually correct, you’ll be able to persuade them to see your side. Trevish, major overreaction…you need to also talk to Wither calmly and argue your case. Even if you two don’t agree with what I said above, the best option from here is undeniably for both of you to apologize, admit your mistakes (even if you think you haven’t made any), and get on with life. This shouldn’t be a huge issue, and fighting is bad. Let’s end it now before it’s too late.

#129406 Score: 0

leonard9015
    Participant

Wither the new own this is a joke right?

#129408 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ohh I see, Wither just thinks Manager = Needing respect. You is wrong, everyone does, maybe you should start respecting everyone else Wither, check yourself first.

#129412 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Beij with all respect, but if Wither can’t respect anybody else I don’t see why I should respect him. He manipulates everybody to get what he wants. He’s powerhungry. The more high roles and power he has, the happier he is.

#129413 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

I read all of melee’s text XD even the copy pasted first part. I do not want to be involved in this, as I see it as a pointless arguement.

#129414 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Beij with all respect, but if Wither can’t respect anybody else I don’t see why I should respect him. He manipulates everybody to get what he wants. He’s powerhungry. The more high roles and power he has, the happier he is.

Well said, Zero-The-Shrekter (like your new nickname? :P)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Resigning & Leaving EC’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!