Resigning & Leaving EC

Home Forums Global General Discussion Resigning & Leaving EC

This topic contains 50 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

Funny right?I joined ModTeam recently and already leaving it..Well the sole reason is WitherPlayMC.Since a few days,he is using all types of excuses to taunt me and to “demote me”.Im a human too.He even disrespected me but was of course,was dumbstruck after i gave my reasons.And today itself,new excuses.Well i’m getting SICK of him.I’m in exams period which is already stressful and now with him?Sorry ,i can’t take that anymore.Today he even said that it’s because of me the server delayed in opening but he didn’t not mention that everyday he would say that he won’t come online today or wtver.I got to know how melee felt now.I just feel that he used me and now,trying to use all type of excuses to remove me.Well Guess what?I’m leaving myself!

Some Proofs:

Reporting Wither

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Where he disrespects me:

View post on imgur.com

PS:I won’t like listen to all taunts for a mod rank.We are here to help,not here to listen all taunts.Even if we were paid in irl to do a job,we won’t have to bear such taunts.

#129284 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I’m sad Mr_Tito knows more than you.

He’s a Trial Mod.
    While you, Mr. Admin?

I don’t feel sad for your qualities and knowledge of an Admin.

The only reason you were on the team was the reason that you had the idea for the server.

“One less problem without you”

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #129285 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Tell me. Is it weird that I felt as if something like this was coming? Imean, come on, Wither is involved after all. Ehm, yeah, I’ll go play some more games. Out.

#129287 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

…. Okay. Rip? Semi vanilla?

#129288 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

And im happier than ever of not having a server manager like you wither

#129289 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

The only reason you were on the team was the reason that you had the idea for the server. “One less problem without you”

Oh, darude.

#129292 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

see 2 bad puns.. XD.

#129293 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Why are us Mod Fighting..? Over some dumb stuff like really… We fight about more things then our Players do. And thats not right. We’re here to solve probs not make them. We’re here to be friends and help the Server, not to start a War of it. We stay doing this all the time with the Team it self. If its not two or more people it’s two Servers going head to head. Too see who is the last Man Standing.. No.. Why not work help the server then to leave it hanging off a hill.
    Like a new Hub or something I mean the hub we got now is okay and all.. But it could be much more better then now. I would like to do that then to fight with a Team I love dearly.
    I think it doesn’t really matter if Tito knows more things then Trevish.. I mean really we’re not 5years old here.. We’re nearly Men and Teens.. We should start acting like them. Heck.. I think Trevish knows better then me, but i don’t care nor mind, really I’m happy if someone knows more stuff then me. More help for the server is good. And Tevish, You should’n let Wither, run you out of EternalCraft over something dumb. Even if you do resign i’m still okay with it.

The plans are coming.

#129294 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither, instead of disrespecting and kicking down trevish, maybe a more professional response is to help him, then if he doesn’t get it, do whatever you want.

╚═( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*

~Signed Lenny-Piller

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #129298 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Tavon, I understand you mean the best, but this isn’t something “simple”. It’s a moderator insulting somebody, another mod/player. Shouldn’t be.

#129299 Score: 0

leonard9015
    Participant

I am with Zero on this one

#129300 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

There’s a point where it breaks between me and a player.

I tell them the problem and they continue to deny everything. That is a point that Trevish broke and simply cannot understand the issue.

Like I said, the only reason he was in the mod team because he came up with the idea. You were never suitable and even asked for Server Owner.

You have already stopped working for me the day you weren’t a mod on Factions

#Onelessproblemwithoutyou

#129301 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

In short: You used him and you’re rude to him.

Wither you just broke, trying to deny that. Ain’t good. I’ll get some tape to fix you up when I can. Trevish first since he broke first. Qeue up please, be polite.

#129302 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

What a lie wither.I never asked for server owner!

#129303 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It’s all catching up to you now, wither.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Resigning & Leaving EC’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!