Resigning & Leaving EC

Home Forums Global General Discussion Resigning & Leaving EC

This topic contains 50 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I like the name. Reminds me of that one saying… “Shrek is love, shrek is life”, wasn’t it? Yeah, sure love it!

#129419 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

错的认错就好了,死犟下去搞不好就是几个指令毁掉服务器。 凋零,如果错的不是你,所有人不会全都用矛头指向你

#129421 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s pretty entertain to watch all your opinions.

This isn’t even related to the topic anymore and you guys like to rant.

Your telling me that I’m being direspectful, but I would look at your actions. If you want to rage and leave, feel free. I won’t feel sorry for those people.

And for the same, everyone had their chance to share their opinion, Can’t I share one?

#129433 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Two wrongs don’t make a right Zero and Ander…if you want to resolve this, do the right thing. Being disrespectful back will only make things worse.

Nobody is disallowing your opinion Wither. They’re arguing a point – in fact, they probably want you to share you opinion so they can try to shout it down. And again, just like Zero and Ander, you’re saying that you can be disrespectful because they are being disrespectful. It doesn’t work like that. Be the better person and you’ll turn out to be right; be the less mature person and you’ll lose. Don’t aggravate the situation.

#129435 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

lol yer all dumb, arguing on the public forums, letting the whole community see the moderators who hold the servers together come cracking down on each other. Your showing corruptness and weakness. I’m not taking sides because I don’t rightfully give a c***, but letting the public have their own opinions on something that could of been settled in a moderated, private chat would of been much more simple, and the opinions from people who don’t even have a say (Like myself) would have been completely excluded. You brought this wave of stupidity of replies on yourselves, and showing the mod team can’t even hold problems back within themselves. It’s sad it has to be put out on public display, stupid in fact.

This is stupid, downright idiotic.

And since everyone else is posting their opinions, even though I said I wasn’t posting one, I’m going to put my 2 cents in, and it will be short.

I’m mostly with Wither on this one, he did in fact show disrespect toward Trevish, but he himself showed it to Wither. Being the bigger and more mature person does not always mean being the person to take the heat, then not say anything back to them. Eye for an eye, thumb for a thumb, disrespect for disrespect. Don’t expect to call someone out on their problems and have them not try to defend themselves. If I was in Wither’s place, I would be pissed right now for the amount of the community siding with Trevish, when Trevish is quitting for the sole fact that Wither was rude to him. If Trevish was ready for the position of Keymaster/Admin, he wouldn’t have quit because of a couple harsh words. Get over it. Not everyone in this world is going to be nice, some even a******* to you. Its life, get used to it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Beretta3.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Beijimon. Reason: Censoring
    #129441 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

I don’t see any purposes of this topic other than starting a flame war. If @TrevishX was trying to report Wither, this is not the right place. As for the arguments, please resolve them privately.

Topic Closed.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Resigning & Leaving EC’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!