Resigning & Leaving EC

Home Forums Global General Discussion Resigning & Leaving EC

This topic contains 50 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Well cya trevishx! Gl on ypur exams!

#129305 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

well there be some type of proof wither? that trevish asked u for server owner and mr_tito361 its your*

#129307 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

During Vanilla:
    – Tried to remove Glg and Tito because he wanted to keep the mod team small when they contributed more work than Trevish did.

– complained to me in pm about moderators and people that applied…

– Asked for Slack rank, Forums rank, ingame rank, and kept on begging for those perks.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

– Asked me for ranks multiple times. That day where you asked me, “Shouldn’t I be server owner? xD”

I think I’m getting sick of your complaining and whining. The server wasn’t even made yet and you were asking for all types of perks to get control over everything.

Well i’m getting SICK of him.I’m in exams period which is already stressful and now with him?Sorry ,i can’t take that anymore.

Same. You always ask me to talk to you in pm, asks me for rank and tell me to do this and do that. I already told you that weekdays = dedicated to real life and homework. I won’t be logging on to help fix anything. I’m also sick of you messing around and causing problems.

– accuse cookiemonsterIV of xraying because he got good gear and tools out of diamonds without any proof at all.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Apparently, you were the one that said, “let it go” and telling me that you were over it. You weren’t.

I think I have feelings too and is sick of your non-sense. Thank You.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #129310 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

rip

#129316 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

He tried to remove me because he wasn’t aware of the work I did. He pmed me about it and I told him what I did. I assume the same happened with Tito. He also said he wouldn’t remove me until he saw that I actually didn’t do anything

#129322 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Wither
    Why i asked for rank in forums?to create the sections.Also,i did forgave you once ,that’s why i said let it go once and did you expect me to forgave you again for your second misbehaviOUR with me?NOP

Also where did i say shouldn’t i be server owner?
    MAYBE you were confused with the thing that i said i was server owner of my SemiVanilla server before

Wither dont dare lie!I said i suspected cookie of hacks NOT accused.There is a big difference with accuse and suspecting

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Trevish.
    #129323 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Proof for the apparently “accuse” thingy:

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Trevish.
    #129340 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

To Wither:
    From TrevishX’s reporting screenshots. I can understand that you guys are trying to implement donor stuff into vanilla server. Since it is vanilla then it will be quite a challenge, so as not to make it less vanilla and not make it unfair for non-donors.

Take note that all ideas are good ideas, there is no such thing as a bad idea. TrevishX is just suggesting ideas which may or may not work. That is part and parcel of planning. There will be ideas that work well and there will be ideas that does not work well.

To be more professional, you should not only tell him why the idea works or not works, you should also give some recommendations to make the idea better. Instead you just telling him that TrevishX sucks to be an admin. At this rate there will never be things implemented. Do you like it when you plan something and your peer admins said the idea sucks, you also suck?

Also, there is nothing wrong with players giving ideas. TrevishX is doing his part to open a forum topic for players to give suggestions. Players’ recommendation is always the best because they provide ideas in their gameplay perspectives, which is directly linked to them. Not only that, but also it is the view of the majority. Admins’ suggestions still work but not as good, because firstly, it is the minority, so ideas are not tested comprehensively. Secondly, the admins do not really have time to play games as they are more towards settling admin stuff, so there is a lack of direct gameplay experiences.

There is no need to say a trial mod is better than an admin. There are things that a lower rank person is better at, and there are things that a higher rank person is better at. So why not use these 2 together to create an unstoppable team? For example, I am not an admin yet I am good at command blocks, I am not a mod because I did not apply for it, even though I have the potential. There is no need to compare with others, it only makes people feel bad.

So, with this, it will take time for TrevishX to learn something, there are things a trial mod knows but admins does not know. But what is important is not the skills, what is important is the attitude. If you have the right attitude, you will be able to learn new things and be better than others.

If I were to hire people for moderating a server, or maybe joining a company, if I have 2 applications, 1 good at skills and another good at attitude. I will choose the one who is good at attitude, as he will have the potential to learn skills and be better than the person who is only good at skills.

Again, there is no need to say TrevishX is not fit to be admin. He still have things to learn as an admin. Like what River said, he is not as experienced as other mods, it’s ok, so long he can catch up with the skills.

It is considered bullying by taunting others, does not matter which rank, higher, lower or same. If I am TrevishX I will have chosen to leave. Because what you said are too harsh. Same goes for melee49’s case. Nobody likes to work in an environment that people does not enjoy or happy about.

To Tavon:
    You are right, staff members are here to help each other and the players, not to argue here are there about some little issues. If within a mod team there is hatred the team will fall apart easily. There’s a phrase “United we stand, divided we fall”. If you guys help each other, the server will be better and everyone’s happy. If you guys keep arguing among other mods or players, the server will suffer its reputation, no one is happy in the server anymore.

To TrevishX:
    From Wither’s reporting screenshots, you asked for a forum rank. Remember, even in my town DragonMeadow, the policy is, you earn the rank, not be given the rank. You need to do something to earn the respect of the mod team and get the rank you deserve. Does not matter if you want to help something or what, you could have asked other keymasters to help you.

For example, by saying that you are like saying “I see a server security vulnerability, make me a server manager so I can help you fix it”. You can ask other server admins to help fixing the vulnerability by stating what the vulnerability is.

Regarding of accusing of xraying, mining so many diamonds is not suspicious, there is an efficient way of branch mining which I am not going to discuss here, which can get you greater amount of minerals and lesser amount of cobblestones from normal branch mining. So it is not a valid accusation until proven true.

#129344 Score: 0

Participant

“A Semi Vanilla Minecraft Server category for the servers with simple Grief/Server protective plugins installed.
    (Note: Plugins giving new abilities to players besides grief protection are not allowed. Only exceptions are /sethome, /home, /spawn, /vote – a Semi Vanilla server can offer those 4 plugin commands besides protective and vanilla commands to their players).
    Since the 1.8 branch servers can also use command blocks to offer new abilities like tpa – This is ok as long as it is done with command blocks and not plugins.”
    Can we just resolve this peacefully? Maybe all of you could’ve used a nicer tone when speaking to each other…
    Good luck for your exams too, Trev 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  .
    #129349 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Comamnd blocks does cause a bit of lag sometimes, and for more complex functions, you need a very skiled person to do it. Command blocks, though more vanilla than plugins, can open doors to abuse. By placing a command block with “/kill @a” on a fill clock or comparator clock, basically you can never respawn again. Command blocks require creative mode to edit so it is safer.

Not very sure about how plugins work, but I believe it is also typing commands in the chat. Can be challenging to configure, and is less vanilla. But I believe it does not cause as much lag

#129362 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I really should have learned when you were a mod from factions.

I will improve and won’t deal with little kids lack of maturity.

Bye. #onelessproblemwithoutyou

#129380 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Enough with the attacks on each other, I can see withers point as trev asked for forums rank and other perks multiple times, but you cant say he sucks… he’s giving ideas and the server needs donor perks js… no donor perks: no more money from me! Hehee jk idrc but it’s the only reason why anyone donates, and also dragonEngineer omfg please like become a philosopher, omg I love you xD

#129382 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I don’t see what’s wrong with this. Wither just saw Trevish’s behaviour was inappropriate and Wither simply did not tolerate it, I don’t see a problem. Did Trevish pay to get the server up? No. Did Trevish work all day and all night on his own to get the server running? No. Did Trevish provide the idea? Yes, even though it has already been discussed from before. I’m not trying to turn the tables or point fingers, I’m not part of this discussion, I’m just saying that Wither did not use Trevish. This wasn’t a whole ‘Hey come build us the server then you’ll get demoted’ scenario. This is just all being blown up to what it isn’t.

#129384 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Good luck on your exams trivesh. Just remember if you are having trouble with exams just dont forget to not ask me. ;D

View post on imgur.com

Credits to the owner: (unknown)

#129388 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

This is a message from melee49, I know he is blocked but he deserves a stand and a viewpoint in such situation.

Reply to Trevish’s resignation:

Alright, first thing first, I know I am legitimately blocked from the home page by born. However, I already obtained news about this issue while in school, and since I am still diversely connected within the server (with many riots and birthday wishes), I am obliged to comment on this matter.

Administrative stuffs first, I will reply from first post to last post. I will apologise if I have overlooked some stuffs, as I am doing this after a tiring long school day. I hope you will understand, and now lets get to the point.

First post is from Trevish, the author of this topic. Based off his description and his conclusion, both are logical. His suffering is indeed identical to mine, confirmed. In my case, Wither has been manipulating my weak language skills, in order to get me banned, and he was successful, and obviously I got real mad. In the case of Trevish, Wither has been manipulating the lower ranked role of Trevish, and of course he is always successful, simply because he’s ‘higher’. Now, both of us are taking the same exams, we are under the same stress, we are literally identical in this context. Now Wither, can you explain why are you repeating your SAME mistake again? Trevish is now ready to condemn and overthrow YOU, instead of ME.

^^^ That is too long a paragraph, explanation of proofs are below.

Based off the proofs, like my case, it all started out pretty simple and flawless. Wither asked for suggestions of donor perks, simply because it is ‘mandatory’ for EternalCraft, and I understood the reason. Then discussions grew vigorous, as expected. However, the first bullet is shot when Wither generalised the statement, when nothing is ‘worth’. Wither demanded the reasons, which I would have also done. I do agree with Wither about it being ‘Donate to win’. Yes I will attempt to be neutral, I will be back, to further investigate this.

Now, Wither listed the fired bullets, and things got worse, exact same thing at my side. For the rank, I do not know the creditability, but it should make sense otherwise. For the ideas, it is expected for some to not work. Take for example your essay, you brainstorm everything possible, and immediately eliminate the ones that are obviously wrong. Hence, Trevish isn’t at fault here, simply because you have just ‘scratched’ the surface, we have not delved into the 2nd stage yet, and yet Trevish is right in that 2 brains may not be enough. Wither, explain this, why are you already skyrocketing into the conclusions immediately?

Next matter, this includes the trials, to be honest, I don’t know who are the trial mods yet, simply because I have not been there yet. However, based on the topic, the main involved trials are Tito and GLG, both of whom I know very well. Now, based on the ‘proofs’, since Wither knows that Trevish is on a higher rank, it is by right the logical system that Wither cannot give orders to Trevish, simply because thats how Democracy works… Questions for Wither, how do you prove that Trevish doesn’t match his rank? And how do you prove that he is here only because he suggested the idea? As a point of rebuttal, if i suggested a cracked Pixelmon server within Eternalcraft, am i going to be treated the same way, despite being very knowledgeable of its concept of Pokemon?

Trevish is partly and practically right. We have evidence that Wither has been behaving in a hostile manner, but not since a few days ago. In fact, its since years ago, possibly since the beginning, hence it questioned many of us about your rank, but we dared not to question ‘out loud’ due to potential disastrous consequences… In fact, Wither swore out loud, which breaks the requirements for the mod rank in the first place, how is that legit? Secondly, he is evidently not calm, under aggressive conditions, very obvious in the proofs on both Trevish and my side – (I am still fighting for an unban for a month now, I can fight for 20 years, if necessary). Now questions again. Trevish, what help did you do, that angered Wither? It could be your fault in the first place, show me it. As for Wither, how and why did Trevish’s help caused you problems instead? You can tell that I am still neutral here, lets move on.

Based on Vanilla Servers, such as Mindcrack, there is rarely any ideas for it, simply because its all by Mojang itself… So Wither is right in that most of the ideas do not match at all, and I would say that he rebutted it well. But, why cant you maintain your aggression? Trevish, why cant you accept the fact that the ideas wont work? Both of you can simply debate out the idea, rather than fighting over it. Its pointless and practically stupid.

Now, into the group chat (which I don’t even know about). Wither, how many times must I repeat the same question again? Why cant you not swear out loud and remain calm? If you continue like that, nobody will see you as a real mod anymore… Plus, what is your reason to ‘broadcast’ to the entire ‘world’? To humiliate Trevish? Thats an illegal action by a staff member, which you should clearly know…

Meh, taunts suck, let them affect the taunter, not the taunted, thats alot of things to write just for the proofs alone… Next up below is the forum chat itself…

Reply to Trevish’s resignation:

Alright, first thing first, I know I am legitimately blocked from the home page by born. However, I already obtained news about this issue while in school, and since I am still diversely connected within the server (with many riots and birthday wishes), I am obliged to comment on this matter.

Administrative stuffs first, I will reply from first post to last post. I will apologise if I have overlooked some stuffs, as I am doing this after a tiring long school day. I hope you will understand, and now lets get to the point.

First post is from Trevish, the author of this topic. Based off his description and his conclusion, both are logical. His suffering is indeed identical to mine, confirmed. In my case, Wither has been manipulating my weak language skills, in order to get me banned, and he was successful, and obviously I got real mad. In the case of Trevish, Wither has been manipulating the lower ranked role of Trevish, and of course he is always successful, simply because he’s ‘higher’. Now, both of us are taking the same exams, we are under the same stress, we are literally identical in this context. Now Wither, can you explain why are you repeating your SAME mistake again? Trevish is now ready to condemn and overthrow YOU, instead of ME.

^^^ That is too long a paragraph, explanation of proofs are below.

Based off the proofs, like my case, it all started out pretty simple and flawless. Wither asked for suggestions of donor perks, simply because it is ‘mandatory’ for EternalCraft, and I understood the reason. Then discussions grew vigorous, as expected. However, the first bullet is shot when Wither generalised the statement, when nothing is ‘worth’. Wither demanded the reasons, which I would have also done. I do agree with Wither about it being ‘Donate to win’. Yes I will attempt to be neutral, I will be back, to further investigate this.

Now, Wither listed the fired bullets, and things got worse, exact same thing at my side. For the rank, I do not know the creditability, but it should make sense otherwise. For the ideas, it is expected for some to not work. Take for example your essay, you brainstorm everything possible, and immediately eliminate the ones that are obviously wrong. Hence, Trevish isn’t at fault here, simply because you have just ‘scratched’ the surface, we have not delved into the 2nd stage yet, and yet Trevish is right in that 2 brains may not be enough. Wither, explain this, why are you already skyrocketing into the conclusions immediately?

Next matter, this includes the trials, to be honest, I don’t know who are the trial mods yet, simply because I have not been there yet. However, based on the topic, the main involved trials are Tito and GLG, both of whom I know very well. Now, based on the ‘proofs’, since Wither knows that Trevish is on a higher rank, it is by right the logical system that Wither cannot give orders to Trevish, simply because thats how Democracy works… Questions for Wither, how do you prove that Trevish doesn’t match his rank? And how do you prove that he is here only because he suggested the idea? As a point of rebuttal, if i suggested a cracked Pixelmon server within Eternalcraft, am i going to be treated the same way, despite being very knowledgeable of its concept of Pokemon?

Trevish is partly and practically right. We have evidence that Wither has been behaving in a hostile manner, but not since a few days ago. In fact, its since years ago, possibly since the beginning, hence it questioned many of us about your rank, but we dared not to question ‘out loud’ due to potential disastrous consequences… In fact, Wither swore out loud, which breaks the requirements for the mod rank in the first place, how is that legit? Secondly, he is evidently not calm, under aggressive conditions, very obvious in the proofs on both Trevish and my side – (I am still fighting for an unban for a month now, I can fight for 20 years, if necessary). Now questions again. Trevish, what help did you do, that angered Wither? It could be your fault in the first place, show me it. As for Wither, how and why did Trevish’s help caused you problems instead? You can tell that I am still neutral here, lets move on.

Based on Vanilla Servers, such as Mindcrack, there is rarely any ideas for it, simply because its all by Mojang itself… So Wither is right in that most of the ideas do not match at all, and I would say that he rebutted it well. But, why cant you maintain your aggression? Trevish, why cant you accept the fact that the ideas wont work? Both of you can simply debate out the idea, rather than fighting over it. Its pointless and practically stupid.

Now, into the group chat (which I don’t even know about). Wither, how many times must I repeat the same question again? Why cant you not swear out loud and remain calm? If you continue like that, nobody will see you as a real mod anymore… Plus, what is your reason to ‘broadcast’ to the entire ‘world’? To humiliate Trevish? Thats an illegal action by a staff member, which you should clearly know…

Meh, taunts suck, let them affect the taunter, not the taunted, thats alot of things to write just for the proofs alone… Next up below is the forum chat itself…

First reply is expected to be Wither, and indeed its a yes. Now, firstly, nothing wrong with that. After all, we are all humans, we are bound to have weakness at some point. Take for example ClockSpeed. As a native Indonesian (who is spectating the Indonesian haze trying to kill me -.-), he himself is not good in British English, and decided to ‘use’ me, to give effective warnings, he thanked me and rewarded me exclusive items, which is fine, simply because he’s a Server Manager. He can prove if you need it. From here, even the Server Manager has flaws, and need the help of an ordinary member. Wither, do you understood this from your school in the first place? And again, can you prove that the idea was why he is on the mod team? And another thing, you clearly broke the forum rules by posting something off topic. As a keymaster, why are you breaking the rules? And fourthly, your ‘final bolding line’ is only screwing you over, simply because thats the ‘purpose’ of your post, and it is expected to be negative. You know the consequences of having a harmful purpose. So again, why are you doing that? What is your evil intention towards ME and Trevish? (Thanks Social Studies for the purpose, its difficult -.-)

@Zero, I have already seen it coming, since 9/11, when I got banned. Simply put, embrace yourself. You never know who the next target will be, or whether you are the next target or not.

@Tavon, you are practically correct, except for ‘exaggeration’. The thing is, such conflicts are bound to happen, but instead of solving it, they amplified it, which is definitely not good at all… This is exactly the same as ‘Anarchy vs Democracy’ in TwitchPlaysPokemon. From what I see, Wither supports Anarchy, which is practical disorder, while most of us supports Democracy, which gives proper order… Now, Wither, what is your motive for imbuing an Anarchy system here? Just because it won in TwitchPlaysPokemon does not mean it will win here again…

Wither, what Ander said is pretty correct. To be a professional admin, you give professional help, not start a ‘professional fight’. @Ander, however I don’t need your caterpillar, its already against the forum rules again.

@Tavon, like what Zero said, don’t take everything so simple.

@Wither, there is a breaking point for everything, this I will agree. Sure, you told him the problem and he didn’t listen. Thing is, he has his exams, he doesn’t attempt to understand at this time, don’t you think he needs ‘more time’? Also, prove that he is in only because of the idea, just like above. He stopped working for you, that is partly true. He stopped working in a mod way, but the member way still continues. Also, stop your bold statement, it clearly states your evil purpose.

Based from Zero, from what I see, you manipulated and used him and his busy exam schedule, and disrespected him, just like how you disrespected me. Now you are denying the breaking force. @Zero, tape them together at the same time.

From what I see so far, everyone supports Trevish and myself, and condemns Wither. @Vishu, good point. Wither, where is your evidence? Trevish has sent all the evidence on forums, Dragon sent all the evidence to me, spamming my phone in school, and eating up space in my phone, when its extremely limited now…

Okay, first thing first, we unfortunately cannot accept the evidence. You hid part of the chat, that means you are hiding something that is vital, that alone means you are not reliable, therefore you are busted (Thanks Social Studies again). The thing is, Trevish and myself showed the whole chat for everyone to see, that makes our sources reliable, therefore we are not busted easily. Do I need to teach you Social Studies? I can provide free lessons for you, you know…

Consider the fact that you need to pretty much be on the correct rank, at the first second of operation. Based on that quote alone, I myself also cannot take Wither anymore, I have got 15 examination papers that determine my future. So I decided to use Clock to be my messenger, which works simply because Clock is coolheaded, I don’t need to pump up. I still got a ‘Chinese Fish’ to eradicate, you know…

As for personal life, I have no rights to say anything, what you do there, is your choice. However Wither, can you prove that Trevish has no proofs at all? Again, I myself cannot accept the screenshots as evidence simply because you cut it off…

Cross-reference time. GLG has said what seemed to be plausible, that makes Trevish’s words reliable (Thanks Social Studies again). Now, its fine to be not aware, especially during such an examination period, why are you so over demanding Wither? We cant be 101% perfect you know -.-

As for Trevish, no need to erupt, I am here for you. I am educated in Social Studies, and trained to debate like the parliament, as well as Dragon and other peeps on the same island. From what I see, keymaster rank is needed to create the sections for the new server, why are you rejecting it Wither? As for Trevish, why did you not explain your reasons? Trevish, your reluctance of explanation is probably what ‘exploded’ the equation…

For the Server Owner, don’t ask me, I am not there. As for the hack ban (not on me, thank goodness), Trevish, can you prove to Wither that you indeed do have proofs? Again Wither, can you prove to Trevish that he indeed has no proofs? If no ‘proofs’ of whatever is shown here, all of us are just storytelling… None of us, will be reliable anymore…

At this point, I can see that we have reached the levels of Heaven and Hell… Indeed I am correct, simply because diplomatic ties are broken. This can be seen from the fact that Wither and Trevish are no longer ‘Contacts’ on Skype within just a bunch of days. From my side, I find it funny, simply because I have been fighting for my unban for 1 month now and I am indeed still in ‘Contacts’ with Wither, despite fighting for over a month now… Wither, who are you trying to discriminate more? However, I cannot tell who ended the diplomatic ties, because it could be either of the two. In fact, I was drowned in ‘Happy Birthday’ Wishes last Sunday, since its my birthday on 11 October. Clock himself also personally wished me, this shows that I am still within the server and interconnected, and still welcomed to the server. This will encourage me to fight for the unban in at least the next 20 years. Wither, obey and heed my forewarn, be prepared to lose.

Hmm, @Wither, at least you found out one of your mis-conceptions, I will congratulate you for that, that matter can be forgotten now.

Now, the above is extremely messy, hence I will summarise below:

As I write this, it is late night, it is in a heavy downpour, and I fell asleep over this. This shows that this is indeed a boring thing to write and the Gods are ‘punishing’ me for it. It may be towards either Trevish or Wither however. Anyway, you can see how much time I have sacrificed just to fight, for both peeps, and myself, simply because its a torturous fight for me inclusive…

Now, to @Wither, what exactly is your intention? What is the purpose? Is it to discriminate Trevish? Is it to overthrow and destroy the server? Is it to overthrow Born and take over? Is it to overthrow Democracy and replace it with Anarchy? Is it to create disorder and fear? What is indeed your intention, to repeat the SAME mistake twice, to everyone on the same boat?

Now, like what Dragon said, put yourself in Trevish’s shoes (not your head). Do you like it, when Born says that you suck and deserved to be demoted and banned simply because you ‘supposedly’ destroyed the server with stupid ideas? If yes, get lost. If no, same logic, compared to now, you ‘are’ Born, and Trevish ‘is’ you. Now, as always, Karma is present. It all comes around, as we all know. What you do now, will happen to you in the future. Because of this, I have forewarn that you will lose, simply because someone else will overthrow you by using your method of overthrowing…

Now, as for the rate of change (dy/dt), if this goes on, there will be no progress. If there is no progress, the server will become stagnant and eventually collapse within the next few days. Now, this alone can destroy the server reputation, and spread to other people and internal servers. In the long run, the server will die out (This is the exact same thing I said that got me banned, and theres practically no intention to hack here, I just don’t know what the mods are thinking. All I am stating, is a future that everybody agrees with…).

What Dragon said is also true, every idea is ‘good’. It is only whether its useful, or not. Sure there are some ideas that are completely out of point, but Wither, you do not need to erupt to the point where the entire world suffers… Dragon’s point is valid enough for me to not repeat it.

As for the ranks, not all admins are better than trial mods. We as humans always have something new to learn. A trialmod may have an ability that an admin lacks. Well sure, promotion may occur, but with newly recruited trialmods, this trend never ends. An example is myself, obviously, simply because I am an extremely mathematical person. Everyone does not ask Clock the prices, they ask me instead, why? Because, I can do the maths, most of the others may not. But look, I am not a mod at all! Even a member is approached even more often than the server manager, what more a trialmod compared to the server manager? Therefore Dragon is right, nobody is NEVER better than anyone. Like what Buddha said, ALL men are Equal.

Again, I do not need to repeat what Dragon said, its self-explanatory. As long as you have the correct attitude, you get hired, and quickly become experienced. You quickly catch up, and overtake the sloggers…

Now, like what Dragon said, this is the 2nd count of bullying that Wither is convicted in. Just because you are ‘higher’ does not mean you have the rights to abuse someone’s rights. As someone who has been verbally and physically bullied in real life alot of times for many years since young to teenage life and even till now, I know how it feels. Like I said above, everyone is EQUAL. Like Trevish and Dragon, I would have left and migrate.

Hey look! I am mentioned again, look how famous I am, nobody can forget me, riots can happen when I am denied you know. Again, Wither, explain why are you making the same disastrous mistake over and over again? Are you not going to learn? Must you be demoted and banned and blocked, to learn? If so, I would have no choice but to support it. Get a taste of the bullied first, not the bully’s taste. The bully’s taste is poorer than the bullied’s taste… Your actions are turning a friendly environment into a harsh environment, and everyone will pack up and leave, which like I have said above (with my logical reasoning), the server will eventually be deserted and fall due to just Wither, making him infamous for the destruction. Do you like that title?

@Tavon, your words are self-explanatory, read Dragon’s words more.

@Trevish, the evidences above are not ‘clear’ enough, but I can loosely conclude that you are asking for too many ranks. In real life, you convince people to vote for you, in a Democratic Election. In server, you get people to vote for you, in a Democratic rally. Same logic. So you could have exploded the equation and made it worse as well, so I would say you will be at fault, but Wither is more of at fault because he has done this not twice, many times.

Last question, this one is for @Wither. Democracy or Anarchy? Choose your words carefully, they may be your last. If you don’t understand, refer to TwitchPlaysPokemon.

Now, I hope I have settled everything, simply because i will not be ‘free’ due to my exams in the next 2 + 2 weeks. At this point, Wither should also reconsider my ban, together with this ‘resignation’, simply because they are inter-related. Now, the real last question is: Will born give the final verdict now?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Resigning & Leaving EC’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!