Going to revive the server

Home Forums Global Off topic Going to revive the server

This topic contains 93 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s pretty funny arguing with people that don’t exactly know what they are doing…
    Squirtle knows how to run a server and fix everything on himself and he proved that on Creative and Factions.

You were trying to be the middle man and try to solve the problem last time, but you were the one that always cause the argument.

#134998 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Whats this Is ander Arguing ??? )_(

#134999 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I wonder the fuck why people still fighting for…?
    For what? Dude EC is over, get over it and stop fighting the hell… There is no reason to see who is better then who. It sounds like what server is better. It doesn’t matter how easy thins are or how hard they’re. As well as the job got done that’s all that matters. Everyone did some kind of role in the making so… There is not many to blame.

Every Mod there their job / Role play. Why hate on another person for doing their job.

#135000 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Ander srs sucks, we all agree that.

#135001 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

I’m sorry Wither, I actually laughed when I read your last comment XD

See, after you fail to respond to ANYTHING I say, it’s pretty funny when you still try to pretend you’re right.

#135002 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Oh and Bei, Look on your Skype.

#135003 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

zzzz

#135006 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Thank you for reading and laughing.

#135008 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

You’re very welcome (though I don’t know why you thank me, but hey! Always happy to do something nice :))!

#135009 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

But you didn’t do something nice!

#135010 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Just saying, Squirtle, there ain’t nothing wrong with wanting to move on, but you shouldn’t have hung around so long .-.

I thought this flame war would have died down in the 2 days I was gone, but nope, I guess we all are a bunch of kids.

#135011 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

In no way did I say, or imply, that you should put minecraft before school and personal life. Please read more carefully next time :)

Well the way you sound is that you are implying to me that I suddenly left creative without a word. Yes I did, that is why I asked you if I should just leave my school just so I can continue updating the server. Learn to understand before talking. :)

Regarding restoring backups, the problems you mentioned really only happen if you decide to restore half of the plugin files but not the other half. I…don’t really know why you would do that? The main problems that happened on the server was the world got griefed…so half of the plugins definitely didn’t need to get rolled back.

Replaced plotme with PlotSquared and redid everything including the payment system.

You either quit, or you keep trying, keep working, and keep EC alive until the end. You’ll always be able to keep your files, so it’s not a waste of work.

It’s a waste of time and effort to keep trying knowing you already lost just like me wasting my time talking to you just to clear things up. Also the files won’t help me graduate highschool. So what should I use those files for?

Also you should stop throwing random facts of your likings. Know your place and what happened before talking. So go sit down back to your spot next to ander.

#135012 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Very astonishing how we mods can still fight for little biscuits after EC’s closed. If there’s a keymaster around, please close this topic.

The saddest fact is that I know each one of you enough to be certain that you’re not the type to make pointless fights in public. 😐

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#135017 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Even after ec is down you people just dont stop arguing. You people just don’t know when to stop do you? You need to learn how to control yourself. How to not act like kids. Ander was not and still is not anyone special. He just had some contacts with born so he got the Rank. Another reason was that epic resigned. And you, wither, you were once my role model. I looked up to you, but now i know what kind of people you are. I seriously at this moment am having a hard time controlling my language.
    So please do yourself a favor and stop speaking nonsense.

#135018 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Actually, jj is still a Moderator (born accidentally set him to the wrong rank), I’ll see if he can hide all the flaming posts.

@Wither, if you say I’m the one who “caused” this argument, you can never be right. It takes 2 people (at least) to cause and argument. Likewise, if no one had responded to me, then we wouldn’t have a problem.

(And I want this post to remain separate of the flame war)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!