Going to revive the server

Home Forums Global Off topic Going to revive the server

This topic contains 93 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author

SpaceBound56
    Participant

I have a server computer that can and will run the server. I will totally take over and run things with my team. I’m a developer on my own server and have my own community but I will with no problem take over EC and run things. I know some of you wont want this to happen but I really think if you care about this server enough you would be happy that someone is stepping up to this

#134923 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Sorry, to rain on the party but the Server has been down and about for a few weeks now. The owner, doesn’t want to find a new owner. Plus you’ve to pay for the server every 30 days as well. Then get the staff team back on its feet again, get the plugins back to working and etc. So… It’s best you work on your own server.

#134924 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#134925 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

Paying is no problem all I need to do is download the server files onto my server computer and then boom server is back up. and staff isn’t a problem. Another thing I’m not sure who you are but you’re not the server owner so let him speak for him self If he wants to let me or someone revive the server so be it but he can speak for himself.

#134926 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/lMzzzeM_700wa_0.gif

I agree with Oreo

Who the hell are you? No one will join your server if you’re not even an active community member.

“I will take over and run it” very funny
    take over

That’s the part that isn’t right. You don’t just come “take over” our community. Also, you haven’t even been on these forums in 2 years?

Even more of a joke .-.

#134929 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

meh doesnt bother me just trying to help out the community

#134930 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

I remember you spacebound 😛 dont know if you remember me though

#134931 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

I do remember you. Long time no see dude

#134932 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

@TheHighOreo Agreed
    @Tavon He couldn’t find one that looked okay to him. Clock was too busy to take over.
    Think of it like a family business, if you don’t have a suitable person to give it to, you sell the franchise or leave it.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
    #134934 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

This type of topic keeps our mods on :3

#134935 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

While I’m sure everyone appreciates this, the server is closed and will not be giving out files. Prison now has its own server (work in progress) and Factions has stated that it will not give out files. Minigames will not do so either, and I doubt Survival will. You would be hard pressed to find a backup of Creative files…XD

So unfortunately, this idea won’t work. Thanks though!

-Beijimon
    Minigames Headmod

#134937 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Its so funny how ya’ll are keeping your precious files to yourself to prevent any sort of reviving of the server as one.
    Splitting only accelerates the ultimate death of the whole community 😛

Nubs. -Xav

#134940 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Ander, honestly, you failed at reviving the server at first, now you’re relying on Bongo, an ex-headmod that wants to stay away from Minecraft, to help you bring it back up.
    You’re really not one to talk shit about anyone else trying to bring it back.

View post on imgur.com

#134941 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

And what @Beijimon said: No, no one is getting survival’s files right now. They are safe in my computer, until I am ready to move them to another server, if I even do. Because at this point, it’s doubtful anytime soon.

#134942 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

What? Who in the right mind gave dis kid the ownership of survival files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!