Going to revive the server

Home Forums Global Off topic Going to revive the server

This topic contains 93 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I still have the plugins from before I resigned, the main world, survival2, and arenas world, as well as some other files.
    Surely, (some of) the other HeadMods have copies of the files too.
    So no, Ander, you’re not the only one with the survival server files.

Don’t worry Tako, he got it by default after River resigned, which River got it by default after Epic resigned. He didn’t exactly earn the rank.

#134944 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

Ander I dont see your problem if its true that you failed to bring it back then why be so greedy? if you dont have the money to revive then why not just give it to someone who does. Its honestly sad that you would even try and get someone who doesnt even want to play anymore to help… let it be and if someone wants to revive it leave it up to them its honestly there decision not yours.

#134945 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

lel this post.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #134948 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I didn’t “fail” to “bring back” anything.

And @seth, when did I ever say I was the only one who had them? 😉

Don’t try to quote me if you don’t have a post to prove I said it.

#134949 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Ander and his survival files:

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Xavier.
    #134951 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I don’t believe anything on an electronic is safe. You can get hacked and loose everything.

It’s not safe at all.

#134952 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“No, no one is getting survival’s files right now. They are safe in my computer,”
    ayylmao that sure seems like you think you’re the only one with the files. I wasn’t saying you were the only one, I was saying you weren’t the only one with the Survival files.

Besides, your plan to bring back Survival under that MineReactor thing failed, so yes, you kinda did fail.
    I can go further back and screenshot more of the failed plans from under MineReactor if you’d like.

#134953 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I wanna see the pics too :c

#134954 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Seth, it didn’t “fail” we decided to leave due to poor conditions

#134955 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Face it Ander, u were part of the reason for the server failing everywhere. You Stole the EC Files and want to use it for your own.

#134956 Score: 0

dadawi
    Participant

-.- a user who post “Revive the server” well…
    Not really…
    I mean,how you can backup the server without the file of the server?

#134958 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

First of all I used to play on this server when survival was in its prime then I left due to computer issues. I came back again and the server was dead so I left it alone. but the other day I saw the server was down so I came on here to figure out what was wrong. Then I got the idea to maybe revive it because from what borcorp said no one came forward to take over. Also ander from what I see no one really cares for you that much so for you that much no wonder it failed.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  SpaceBound56.
    #134960 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Look Space. First of all, the community will trust you the least because you are a member. Even Trial and Expert mods don’t get that much trust. Second, you were inactive, as you can see, it’s only a few players who know you and know that you’re a good person, the other people don’t think that you can do anything since they don’t know you, and considering that there are very few old people who still play, you will not be liked from the members in your new server. The fact that you left because the server was dead just makes it worse. This will make people feel (at least me personally) that the moment your new server starts to get less popular you will ignore it. Either you didn’t understand borncorp correctly or borncorp was wrong. People did step up and volunteer, and the most notable was ClockSpeed who was the manager for Prison and highly preferred by the community. Borncorp simply ignored it. Overall, I think you should find another thing to do that try to revive EC, there are already 3 to 4 servers that all are not going well and the community is taking sides, your server will make things worse. Oh and one last thing, great job burning Ander.

#134961 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Born Corp didn’t ignore him….

Clock decided that he couldn’t take over….

#134962 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Ander my dear, how many times have @Waveware and I told you to sit down? Why do you not listen to us? You see these people around you are much intellectual than you are and specially they don’t brag about it. Mean while on the other hand you’re just an ignorant kid who brags a lot but doesn’t really know anything. So please learn more before standing up. Now sit down thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!