Going to revive the server

Home Forums Global Off topic Going to revive the server

This topic contains 93 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

You’re right Ali; I apologize for my immaturity in continuing the arguement. Wither and Squirtle, if you feel the need to prove yourselves right, please contact me via Skype.

I will not respond to any further flame posts on this thread.

#135021 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Guys, please stop.
    You guys are making more harm than good.

It’s over, argument is not goiñg to change anything, things will only go worse.

If there’s still a mod please close the topic, thanks.

#135023 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

@remis the spanish players are the ones who ruined the server… all of the english players left because of it.. except for the english mods… sooooo english mods trying to moderate a spanish server? so i mean sorry to burst yo bubble but yeah it was a pretty big problem and that is exactly why im not going to put up with it on unbound.

sorry i dont take the time to reply to this as often as some of the other players, i actually have a life and dont have time to keep up with this nonsense! this topic needs closed this is honestly a bit ridiculous the server is closed so everyone stfu,

#135024 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

@Jmilly

Finally someone who agrees that spanish people caused most issues that occured.

I warned those mods back in the day to region ban all those spanish nations. Now i can say I TOLD YA SO 😛

#135025 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

So, Other-Than-English-Speakers will be instantly banned in Unbound?

#135026 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Actually, jj is still a Moderator (born accidentally set him to the wrong rank), I’ll see if he can hide all the flaming posts.

Accidentally? I always thought I did this deliberately. I guess Ander knows best.

#135027 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Ooooo the plot thickens

#135029 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

@20010821

not instantly banned for say but if they dont comply with our chat rules (like the players in EC did not comply) then they will be banned instead of simply a warn… also the chat rules will be pretty severe considering that is what killed EC and theres no denying it…

@born

your honestly better off just closing this this is just a giant war its just a better choice of just closing this, I would also recommend to you born that some players do receive moderator rank, the mature players that arent going to take place in this war (i.e. jj is mature he would be a good option) but choose like 3 people or so.. so that in this case they can just close the topic…

also,
    how the hell do we get from wanting to revive the server to yelling at each other?? like fr the guy who made this probably had the intention of this being a happy group “yay lets revive EC lets let him do it!” but no all it is is “this guy sucks this guy messed up this guy doesnt know what hes doing” like fr it needs to stop, you all call yourself a community? like come, on….

#135030 Score: 0

PirateCrazyzz
    Participant

I will say the truth about my real name this time.I am not gonna hide as everything is gone. I m an old player , i got banned many times for Bypassing after i disrespected a noob Head mod called shaman. I had some great friends here like Xavier3479, mac, mat, Ander etc. Before we say Bye i just wanna re-introduce myself.
    Ok now… everyone say Hi to dimme9 😀
    And yeah my ip was banned, my alt acc were banned for bypassing, but i was connecting some days after my ban with new acc.
    Thanks for all this good time u offered to me guys.
    and btw borncorp sorry for bypassing in ur server…. i just needed to play in EC coz it was interesting.
    Bye guys <3

#135031 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Dimme9
    Ofc u remember DoD0 xD ?
    and dodo2lhero ?

#135032 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Jmillz, I get it, you want a Democracy in Unbound… I know spanish people have overtaken the server, pero y qué, al final, yo hablo español y hablo el inglés perfectamente… Idk if u get it..

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  xRemis22.
    #135034 Score: 0

Thegamerspro
    Participant

That such quies know that requirements are needed to be Owner server , I can contact my skype Jose Xuya Reyes

#135035 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

xremis sorta said:”I end up speaking perfect English and Spanish, wth r u waitng for?”
    -.-

#135036 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

@born

your honestly better off just closing this this is just a giant war its just a better choice of just closing this, I would also recommend to you born that some players do receive moderator rank, the mature players that arent going to take place in this war (i.e. jj is mature he would be a good option) but choose like 3 people or so.. so that in this case they can just close the topic…

I like keeping this open. Its been a great experience so far. You never know whats gonna happen. Who knows where the shit is going to hit next! This topic is the right place to flame. Also, nobody is getting moderator.

#135037 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Polar bears are well adapted to survive in one of the harshest environments on our planet. As well as their thick fur, they have a layer of fat, called blubber, that insulates (protects) their bodies from the frosty air and near-freezing water. Polar bears also have black skin under their glistening coat, which helps them soak up the Sun’s rays and keep warm.

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!