Admins disrespecting :o

Home Forums Global Forum Reports Admins disrespecting :o

This topic contains 53 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

Wither,i would like to take more into consideration of one point

You said yourself that you treat a person the way they treat you.This means you lack one of the base things to become a moderator.As per you,if i disrespect you,you will disrespect me in return which means you cannot stay “calm”,you will be almost like that player disrespecting you except the fact that you will have the power to punish him contrary to him.So to finish,if you are headmod,you can disrespect players and punish them and you will NOT be punished for disrespect in return JUST because you hold a mod rank?

That’s nonsense then.If all mods were like you wither,EC would have been gone already

PS:In your place,i don’t think that Clockspeed will have reacted like you and i am sure that he will behave like a true moderator

#121614 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I will leave the 2012 incident aside.

But the thing now is you need to apologise to melee49 for what you said to him, that’s the least you can do for now.

I don’t mind if you want to block him from contacting you so he cannot insult you, but I will also talk to melee49 about this.

I will also apologise to you if you feel I am harassing you.

#121616 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Wait… This is a report for something two years ago? Wtf? Are you serious? This is stupid as hell. “Admins disrespecting” frekain he wasn’t even an admin then. ?!?!?!?
    Where the hell is the logic?!?!?
    Wtf/!??!

#121619 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ *boom*

#121624 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

The forum part is 3 years ago, the skype part is a few days ago.

^ *boom*
    -> Why?

#121635 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Just to clarify, Wither, do you still consider Melee a friend after he threatened the server and acted so rude and hurt your feelings?

#121636 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hmm, I agree with Trevish.

I have to make some changes.

The only instances that “I treat others the way they treat me” is when they fail to give me the sense of respect and wants to blame me for a certain issue.

I do not disrespect players ingame at all and they have my respect at all times. I will try my best to help them if I am able to, or give solutions.

My statement from previous was misleading, but I appreciate the point that Trevish explained. I will take back those words since they were not true and misleading. I apologize for the inconvenience.

==============
    Melee is not a friend of mines.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #121641 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

So if melee is believes that he is being bullied, why does he continue to respond and replies me with disrespectful comments as well?

Melee claimed he was hacked on the forums and on skype. How can you trust that is melee? (probably just lies?)

Melee also hurt my feelings, but I did not publicly exposed that? Why am I the only one being blamed?

Why are you reporting an issue 3 years ago? Are you angry that you could not find evidence that is active and within the recent months and try to throw anything u can find?

Can you tell me the meaning of “Not welcomed to EternalCraft”?

Can you also ask your friend, “melee49” how many rules he broke and what actions he had taken in the past?

#121647 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

@DragonEngineer
    So from what I reviewed in this case, I am able to conclude that both melee49 and Wither have their own mistakes.

In Wither’s side, he was disrespecting and insulting melee49 on Skype when melee49 tried to appeal. So he needs to learn to deal with things calmly and professionally as a moderator. It will not hurt only melee49 and some other people, but also the server reputation. melee49 might be annoying to him, but he should remember his position as a HeadModerator, and melee49 is not a total “stranger” that doesn’t aware of it. But as you can see, he recently apologized:

Hmm, I agree with Trevish.

I have to make some changes.

The only instances that “I treat others the way they treat me” is when they fail to give me the sense of respect and wants to blame me for a certain issue.

I do not disrespect players ingame at all and they have my respect at all times. I will try my best to help them if I am able to, or give solutions.

My statement from previous was misleading, but I appreciate the point that Trevish explained. I will take back those words since they were not true and misleading. I apologize for the inconvenience.

In melee49’s side, he keeps breaking the rules after several warnings, he even got set to forum spectator. But he didn’t learn from his punishments. Later after he got blocked, he spammed the forum chat instead of apologizing and accepting his punishment. He also pretended to get hacked which makes his appeal to Wither deserved to be denied. And his biggest mistake is.. He threatened the server which leads to a global ban.

Please tell me if I am wrong.

I cannot decide, but I think the best solution is:
    Wither: apologize to melee49 privately for disrespecting him on Skype as a moderator, learn to act more calmly and professionally in cases like this.
    melee49: accept the punishments, apologize to the community for breaking the rules, apologize to Wither privately for disrespecting him on Skype. He might also want to change his attitude that makes the community hates him. That way he might have a chance to get unbanned in the future.

#121648 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Quoting directly from your statements Dragonengineer. Note that i’m not in any way siding anyone but instead clarifying up any false assumptions.

In the 1st picture, “Those “some people” will be none soon” is indirectly saying melee49 will lose his friends from EternalCraft. But don’t be surprised that there are still people looking up for him for his knowledge.
    -Not really rude, because he’s not insulting melee’s way of making friend etc but more like recently melee has been sort of annoying and a large number of long-term EC members do agree-

In the 2nd picture you can see melee49 mentioning about someone close to him died, then Wither there insulted that though he feel sorry for that deceased person, but he said “but not you”, which is like what melee49 said, a pure “insult”

In the 3rd picture, he made a sweeping statement that “police are dumb”, so he actually not only offended ALL the policemen in the entire world, but also police cadets (which is what melee49 is now)
    What you are currently doing is only picking out particular words that you want to focus on a make a false assumption. The full sentence is “Its fun talking to your police, tho they are pretty dumb” its more like a direct insult on the policeman whom he spoke with. Its in no form or way a sweeping statement so you are making a mountain out of a molehill

As of how this started, I am not too sure, but I heard it started with the ban from server. I know it is melee49’s fault for cursing the server, but the thing is after he got banned, melee49 tried to appeal to WitherPlayMc, but the thing is WitherPlayMc seems to reply to him in a hostile manner.
    Wowww Wither you are so mean >:(. But arent there other mods to talk to instead of the one that feels that you broke the rule and shouldn’t be unbanned? I dunno maan

Anyway, all the best to ya Melee49

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  takoballball.
    #121651 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I think I approached this situation pretty calmly. Melee who spammed my skype and decided to talk about a lot of things, which was not an appeal lol.

Most of my replies was simply the word “Cool” which is a neutral world and was not disrespectful in anyway.

You are reporting for disrespect when you continue to disrespect me.

=======
    Here’s the “Cool” Part:

Ohhh Fun Fact: Someone spammed my email and tried to reset my password on the forums! I’m popular!

#121661 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

melee49 I guess you deserve the ban after all, I only feel sorry for wither insulting you, which is rude.

But you insulted the server hence I think you deserve the ban, I cannot help you much things anymore.

If the server really dies because of you, I will hate you for life, because I will lose lots of DragonMeadow friends.

Hence for melee49 and Wither, both of you guys will need to change your attitude.

(And stop lying to me your account is being hacked, I can tell you are lying)

#121665 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I don’t think I would go straight up to a new player and disrespect them and treat them unfairly against other players. Im positive that that doesn’t happen at all. This problem occurred because that person insulted me and continue to go on and talk trash about me. (also spammed me 80 emails, NICE)

The conversation didn’t start at what you posted DragonEngieer, it started with Chinese strokes where I told melee that he missed a stroke.

#121667 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Ok melee49 sent to me the photo of the cross thibgy and honestly I have no idea what are they, even though I speak and write Chinese as well.
    Also what are the content in the 80 emails?

#121668 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Okayy
    Now DragonEngineer and Wither,
    you may kiss each other …on the cheeks of course

PS:@Wither,If my statement appeared to be rude above then i’m sorry..Typing on phone is super hard :c

Just got a stupid temporary laptop
    So much ADS
    Minecraft dun even launch -_-
    Intelcore i3 DUH!
    I need to wait till the end of the Month to get my own laptop which is under maintenance atm ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Admins disrespecting :o’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!