Admins disrespecting :o

Home Forums Global Forum Reports Admins disrespecting :o

This topic contains 53 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I’m cool with people that can understand me.

#121670 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

reiterate this point

For this I got some screenshots from melee49 in a Skype conversation with WitherPlayMc, he kept telling me “Wither keeps swearing and badmouthing at me”. I know melee49 is in pain now because he got insulted so badly by a moderator, together with some terrible family issues he is facing and the amount of stress he is facing in school and national exams (GCE ‘O’ Level).
    To protect melee49’s stand as a friend of mine, I had to take action as this insulting had went too far.

Let them think about what i am going through now, they aren’t under my situation, all this came right after a global ban, of course i feel that its horrifyingly cursed…

melee49 was also telling me he don’t have withers email so where the 80 emails came from. He may or may not be lying

#121687 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

oh please, we don’t need to hear about melee’s exams even one more time.

#121693 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ander,Dragon did not state all his exams
    He just said what stress he is facing now…

Along with some people,we still wonder how you got moderator with your crappy behavior

#121696 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Did you even read my reply? He mentioned melee’s exams, and I don’t think anyone wants to hear about them anymore.

“Crappy behavior” At least I still do my job as a moderator.

#121698 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Hey guys, not to interfere but, I think Wither and Melee should solve this personally. I’m not on somebody’s side but, all of us have faults, you know. I know, melee threatened the server, but that doesn’t mean that we should treat him as if he’s never been our friend. He also had problems (I think) and somebody close to him died (as I read). Acting mean would just worsen the prob. And as for melee, you shouldn’t have blamed Wither for your loss. The server should be separated from personal stuff. Calling him a curse is really mean and I think that caused wither to reply in a mean way. Both of you are good guys (I know) and I really want the both of you to make it out. I know that I haven’t been there for a while, but as I read the replies, I can see that there are lotsa’ people that care about the both of you. And I think that all of them want the both of you to be friends. Peace out!

#121699 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ander,what you do all the time is to taunt players.
    Period.

#121702 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Dudes, please don’t fight here. You’ll only add up to their prob. Don’t fight with anyone’s side. It’ll make the problem bigger. Just make the both of them peace out.

#121703 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I think enough has been said here and it clearly isn’t going anywhere productively.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Admins disrespecting :o’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!