Admins disrespecting :o

Home Forums Global Forum Reports Admins disrespecting :o

This topic contains 53 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Your username:
    DragonEngineer (I am also reporting this on behalf of melee49)

Offender username:
    WitherPlayMc

Offense:
    From DragonEngineer: Disrespect me in forum (I know this dates back to 2012)
    From melee49: Disrespect and bullied melee49 in Skype

Link to the forum section:
    From DragonEngineer: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/christmas-auction/

Evidence (in case the person edited it):
    From DragonEngineer:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

From melee49:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I know you guys hate melee49, but there is no need to hate him to the extent of actually bullying him, especially he had just lost someone close to him in real life.

To WitherPlayMc:
    What you said to melee49 in Skype is very harsh, it is equivalent to bullying already. As a headmoderator you should be showing example to your fellow moderator team, not down there harass people. I hope you can apologise to melee49 for this incident.

As for my topic “Christmas Auction”, I know this topic dates back to 2012, and I know the items are crappy, but there is no need to say those items are crappy.

(I am not destroying reputation of anyone, I am just making a report on player disrespecting)

(And I had saved this entire forum topic in a word document, don’t even think about deleting this topic or hacking into my computer)

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  DragonEngineer.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Aidan Nye.
    #121510 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I treat people differently on the way they treat me. Sending a threat to Eternal Craft is pretty serious. I would reconsider that.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #121512 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

I love your last part about “Dont hack into my computer”. Bro, if someone knew what they were doing they could delete every file on your computer, and a word document isn’t going to step them lmao.

Also, I’m pretty sure Skype conversations (Even though I don’t see to much disrespect coming from Wither’s end) have anything to do with EC, and punishments can’t be issued from it.

Secondly, you were very, very demanding in your Skype messages, using very big words to sound smart, even using some incorrectly. You were showing disrespect towards Wither at points, not just him being rude.

Lastly, the forum pics did show disrespect, but not enough to get worried about. He stated that he thought your idea was “crappy”. Honestly, I don’t think its the best either. Though he could of put it in nicer words, or just not said anything at all, I don’t think any of this is report worthy.

#121514 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Back 2 the old days.
    Just love getting reported.

Few questions:

– why didn’t you report me 2 years ago?
    – is something wrong between you and melee?

Just some fyi:

I treat you the way you treat me. It doesn’t matter if you are my friend, I still do the same. But at the end of the day, it’s just jokes with friends.

Sending Ec a threat is different. You aren’t welcomed to play on Eternal Craft anymore and we don’t need to respect players that try to cause harm to moderators and other players that play on Ec.

I’m sorry, hard feelings might be hurt, but it’s time to grow up and realize what you actually done to deserve what you get. It’s the real world.

#121520 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

What beretta said,i typed all these until my browser crashed…that too before all of chu xDD
    Thanks bewetta lel

#121523 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#121531 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^my thoughts exactly

#121534 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

This is what you call a ” Hater ” Reporting a two year old report.. That got to mean something.

#121539 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

I know that this comment is off topic but I have windows 7 😔

And on topic:

I have never seen wither be rude to someone in game. It vary if people treat him differently. Either you might have been rude to wither once and he treats you differently since you don’t treat him well or he’s being a troll
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Dr Fish!

#121542 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

That skype screenshot is from Melee 49, not me.

But I reported this because what you said to melee is too harsh.

Anyway I had asked ClockSpeed about this and he told me to post this on forum.

#121546 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Wait, wait wait.

Please check what melee said to me….

I’m sorry if people don’t notice, I have feeling too.

#121554 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

HOLD UP:

I was still a member back then…

Nice job trying to get evidence, but surely, you ran out.

#121555 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

LMAO I LIKE HOW ONE PICTURE IS FROM 3 YEARS AGO XD

You’re obviously mad that your friend got punished, you’re out to get wither obviously, don’t deny it.

#121557 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

#121558 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Burned.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Admins disrespecting :o’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!