Admins disrespecting :o

Home Forums Global Forum Reports Admins disrespecting :o

This topic contains 53 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

WTFBROOO
    Participant

But come on, i mean i would be pissed too if my friend got in trouble but wither it is harsh even for a head moderator and it doesn’t matter if they are mean to you back you have to deal with it like a mature person

#121561 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You do realize people can change over 3 years? Yeah, I changed over 3 months. I’ll bet my life that Wither has changed since he said that.

#121562 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

In Melee’s favor: What Wither said via Skype was extremely harsh and maybe uncalled for. However…

In Wither’s favor: Melee got banned for threatening the server – he doesn’t really have much say in anything anymore. And being rude to Wither is definitely not the right thing to do, especially if you’re looking to be unbanned or to somehow get Wither in trouble. That’s provoking, and also just mean.

Penguin opinion ayyyy

#121565 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Hi

#121566 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I always treated people the way they treated me.

#121567 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Let’s do another HOLD UP:

So melee wasn’t hacked. Mhmm. Cool Lies….

#121575 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

lol wither^

#121577 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I’m not sure about whether melee was lying or really hacked, but what I am more concern is the conversation with him on Skype.

If you have a feeling, melee has a feeling also. If you get hurt by what melee said, he will also be hurt by what you said to him.

As stated in the requirement for mods is to remain calm under any aggressions.

#121591 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

You might say that wither dealt it “rudely” and having a high rank in EC he should have dealt it in a mature way.
    But, melee has nothing to do with EC anymore. Wither can treat him as a mere stranger. So therefore you are reporting wither for being rude to a stranger that has nothing to do with EC

#121592 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You don’t treat a player the way you like it because he’s a “stranger”. If the moderators would all act rude, insult others, etc…, EC would be dead right now.

I have some questions for everybody involved in this conflict, excluding melee49, that will hopefully clear everything out.

For Engineer:
    1) How did this conflict start? You show the part where you and wither got in the conflict, but how did it start? Maybe you provoked him, in which case it’s understandable he reacted this way, as a matter of self-defense. Show us the moment the conflict started.
    2) Do you really find it that offensive, that wither said your idea is ‘crappy’? If not, why do you use it to report him?

That’s all for you, thanks.

For Wither:
    1) If you treat others the way they treat you, did Engineer call one of your ideas ‘crappy’ aswell?
    2) Do you really think that because melee has been banned you can be rude to him? Again, I, and possibly others, would like to see the start of this ‘conflict’.

That’s all for you too, Thanks.

Hopefully this will help everybody understand the situation a little better, so we can finally make a verdict of this and leave it behind. Thanks in advance to Wither and Engineer for your (possible) coöperation.

#121596 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Zero, you have a good point.

That was 3 years ago when I made that comment. I changed over the time and I don’t think I did the same thing on Jia’s posts

I am rude to my friends lol. At the end of the day, you get its mostly a joke and get over it, or you never talk with me.

Melee sent a threat, which he is no longer welcomed to EternalCraft.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  Wither.
    #121600 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Thanks for clarifying this, Wither.

Alltough try to avoid the ‘rudeness’ to people that aren’t your friends, as they won’t necessarily take it as a joke, and if they spread the word of it, EC gets a bad reputation.

#121604 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

1) How did this conflict start? You show the part where you and wither got in the conflict, but how did it start? Maybe you provoked him, in which case it’s understandable he reacted this way, as a matter of self-defense. Show us the moment the conflict started.

For this I got some screenshots from melee49 in a Skype conversation with WitherPlayMc, he kept telling me “Wither keeps swearing and badmouthing at me”. I know melee49 is in pain now because he got insulted so badly by a moderator, together with some terrible family issues he is facing and the amount of stress he is facing in school and national exams (GCE ‘O’ Level).
    To protect melee49’s stand as a friend of mine, I had to take action as this insulting had went too far.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

(Those 3 screenshots are from melee49)

In the 1st picture, “Those “some people” will be none soon” is indirectly saying melee49 will lose his friends from EternalCraft. But don’t be surprised that there are still people looking up for him for his knowledge.

In the 2nd picture you can see melee49 mentioning about someone close to him died, then Wither there insulted that though he feel sorry for that deceased person, but he said “but not you”, which is like what melee49 said, a pure “insult”

In the 3rd picture, he made a sweeping statement that “police are dumb”, so he actually not only offended ALL the policemen in the entire world, but also police cadets (which is what melee49 is now)

As of how this started, I am not too sure, but I heard it started with the ban from server. I know it is melee49’s fault for cursing the server, but the thing is after he got banned, melee49 tried to appeal to WitherPlayMc, but the thing is WitherPlayMc seems to reply to him in a hostile manner.

——————————————————————

2) Do you really find it that offensive, that wither said your idea is ‘crappy’? If not, why do you use it to report him?

sorry for bringing this up, as this had been a long time ago issue, this 2012 report thing may be invalid. As for the change of WitherPlayMc, I am not very sure, because I don’t really interact with him.
    Regarding “crappy items”, it is not very nice to say “Your items sucks” kind of comments, instead, improvements comments should be given. To make the person feel that there is something to improve but does not feel as bad as just that hostile comment. He will be able to make it better because there are suggestions given to him for improvements

——————————————————————-

Also, from previous comments by WitherPlayMc
    “I always treated people the way they treated me.”
    – We can understand, I treat you nice, you treat me nice. I treat you bad, you treat me bad. But this defeats the purpose of being a moderator. It is about tolerance.
    – Give you an example: There is a teacher teaching a class, this class has a super defiant boy who just makes teacher mad. But the thing is, the teacher cannot hate him, because the teacher has a job to do – teaching, so the teacher cannot leave that boy uneducated, that is equivalent to telling him “You got no future, its the end of you, I am not going to help you anymore”. Otherwise his parents will hunt down the teacher, and probably accompany with school principal’s scoldings.
    – A point that TrevishX mentioned: such attitude in the mods can eventually lead up to biasness, so when someone is rude to you in game, you will be rude to that person in game, so that person just feels the server admin hates him so he removed EternalCraft from his list of multiplayer servers. This also means the admin cannot remain calm under an aggression, which is an requirement to be mod. Remember the teacher example.

“I’m sorry if people don’t notice, I have feeling too.”
    – We know everyone has feelings, so do you, so do I, so does melee49 have his own feeling. What melee49 said might hurt you, but what you said to melee49 also hurts him, so again, this comes down to “I treat others as how the others treat me”.

It is important to note that even you are outside EternalCraft, holding an administrative and moderation rank in this server means you represent EternalCraft, so by insulting people in Skype, you are tarnishing EternalCraft’s reputation.

#121605 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Thank you for clarifying this, Engineer.

As both sides have coöperated perfectly, this should help clear the situation up a bit, making it easier for those who have permission to make a final verdict on this.

I, as a simple Prison administrator, unfortunately do not have the right to decide, as this is a global server issue regarding a higher ranked moderator than me, alltough as stated by me earlier, this will help those who can decide.

I thank you all again for remaining calm and coöperating.
    Have a good time,
    -xZero_Strike

#121606 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

3 years ago. I just started on ec. Call me a noob and I will take that name.

I am pretty sure I just started and couldn’t spell things correctly. I think crap is a word that is less offensive than other words.

I do apologize for my past actions, but I am pretty sure that didn’t happen after that with your posts.

It also doesn’t make sense why you are reporting an issue after 3 years. You also,requested to close the topic. I question your reason for this.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Admins disrespecting :o’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!