Survival Reborn on MineReactor Network

Home Forums Survival News / Announcements Survival Reborn on MineReactor Network

This topic contains 62 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

For once i agree with tavon xD

#134797 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Wither No one told me that /reload would mess up crap, in fact, when I checked on my own private server (yes, I may have been using a different version of the plugin), nothing went wrong. So if you can stop nagging people about little things that weren’t supposed to happen. When the /reload thing happened, I was doing nothing with the town plugin.

Thx but no thx.

#134799 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

I agree with everyone except for ander,
    @Wither No one told me that /reload would mess up crap,”
    Inexperienced right there… you don’t ever reload with more then like 10 plugin it’s common sense. I completely disagree 100% with whoever BRIGHT idea it was for you to become a manager… it showed me when you were doing that EC MMORPG that you were insufficient enough to do anything on your own, you don’t even have the income to run a server do you? It’s not cheap and your not going to get hundreds of donations day 1… inexperienced good luck with your server man your going to need it…
    PS. really? You were going to use THIS website as your forums? Dude use a different website or wait, your too inexperienced… I don’t believe your server will last any long but aye kid prove me wrong

#134802 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

So how did survival town banks all go vanish?

Maybe /reload? Ohh yeah that.

I was the one who restored it back for you…

====
    Ec mmorpg? More like ec mmorGGGGGG

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Wither.
    #134805 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Lol Wither. Funny that you make that comment about MMORPG, since I seem to recall that more than one attempt failed under your leadership. Especially that one when all the server files got randomly lost?

I guess you could call that mmorGG.

Wither, you say you got over your disrespectful phase but you just keep pushing it. Just because Ander is in the wrong you try to seize the opportunity to make yourself seem better or something. Well get over yourself, because it’s neither mature nor does it embody the kind community we at EC claim to be.

#134806 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Wait really jmillz, Ander was trying to use the EC forums for his little server..? Lol, wonder how that is working out for you bro.

#134807 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

One attempt under my leadership or was it my decision to shut down projects?

You should probably get those facts straight out?
    #Rekt

ohh by the way, I never lost any file on eternalcraft. I backup things and I have everything in the cloud ^^^^^^^^.

Thanks Google!

#Google2theRescue

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Wither.
    #134809 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

XDDDD BEIJIMON

#134811 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Wow the forums are still up for nothing but to perpetuate a flame war! Come on guys! -_-

#134812 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

This is what happens when you get Ander in charge ^^

#134813 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Lol Wither. In case you hadn’t noticed, you’re the one starting all the flame wars.

It was definitely not your decision to shut down MMORPG projects, and I think that multiple trustworthy headmod sources telling me that the files got lost is good enough proof. Sorry, but not rekt :)

And lol, looks like you forgot to reply to the second half of my post regarding your maturity issues. Was it because you had no comeback? If you don’t, that’s fine…I know I wasn’t lying when I said those things.

#Rekt

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Beijimon.
    #134815 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Wither is gonna get withered away from all this roasting. Now stop it with trying to roast each other. This is EC not a deli. So stop it with the roasting xD

#134816 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We should rename the forums to “roastyoirfoesgood.com”

#134817 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

No trollson this is a free for all forum site now 😛

#134818 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

You guys can stop. There’s no point with arguing over such a silly topic. If you think Ander is a bad manager, and you can do better, then go ahead, make your own SV, and show how much better it is. In Ander’s position, there was pretty much no one active or willing to take care of EC. If you had been in the SV mod team while all this happened, then you’d know what was going on, instead of blaming Ander for inputting his best effort.

If you’re so salty about Ander killing EC, then why don’t you pay born a couple hundred dollars right now? That’ll get EC right back on in two seconds. In fact, if you can pay born that couple hundred dollars, I bet you’ll become SV manager too, and you can try to “fix what was ‘wrong’ with SV”.

Although it seems like I’m heavily defending Ander, I agree with what some of the other people said as well. Wither and deasert’s skill was needed desperately sometimes during EC’s time. Without them, we may have considered SV gone months ago. Ander, you shouldn’t really insult them. I do agree that you can sometimes make bad decisions like using the new server’s website as this, or making a new SV without any income. However, not knowing things like that is gaining experience itself. If you have inexperience, then why don’t you go experience some things? That’s exactly what Ander is doing.

About EC MMORPG, it was a project with no goal and no directions. If your teacher just gave you a sheet of paper and make it by Thursday, you’d have no clue what it is, and you’d probably fail that assignment. Same with MMORPG, we were never told exactly what to do, “just do it and then give me the final result”.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!