Survival Reborn on MineReactor Network

Home Forums Survival News / Announcements Survival Reborn on MineReactor Network

This topic contains 62 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Nevermind this, my plans have changed. I’m sure you all will like the change, though 😉

Well, guess I can’t ask to close this topic, 😛

#134766 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^^ Wither rekt

#134770 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Wither and deasert was promoted by somone who was superior in both knowledge and skill than you ander.

#134771 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Aaaaaand now that EC is rip, Squirtle decides to openly insult people instead of insinuating his insults…real mature, bro :)

#134772 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

lol Squirtle, and you talk about me being immature? What’s this, Old Ander JR? Oh wait, I forgot, you’re older than me, I should automatically be inferior.

#DontGiveACrapAboutYourRages

lol you also blamed me for making EC close? Why don’t you poke your head out from under that rock for once and realize that it’s not one person’s fault.

#134773 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

someone close this topic

#134774 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Lol that moment when Squirtle gets rekt. I think your attack backfired, Squirt.

Topics cannot be closed at the moment, due to circumstances under investigation.

#134775 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

then, lets watch a fight? :3

#134777 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“#DontGiveACrapAboutYourRages”
    Unnecessary hashtags are disgusting, and this isn’t Twitter/Tumblr where that sort of crap is predominant. What a coincidence that you’d considered Wither a friend at one stage, where he also does the same.
    Besides, if you have to respond to what you consider him raging, you obviously do give a crap about it.

“lol you also blamed me for making EC close? Why don’t you poke your head out from under that rock for once and realize that it’s not one person’s fault.”
    I see no part of what he’s said in that reply where he’s blaming you for such a thing. So that part of what you said is needless, where you could’ve just replied on a topic where he did say such a thing.

You’ve gotten cocky and arrogant since getting Manager rank, Ander (Need you be reminded, you got it by default considering River resigned (Where even he got it by default after Epic resigned.) You didn’t earn it.)

#134778 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Seth, Squirtle spammed my /mail on survival, and also messaged me on Skype multiple times with rude and immature comments like “you killed survival” “#NoExperienceLOL” “You ruined the server by adding all your bugs”

#134779 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

No Experience: I can understand him thinking you have no experience. I mean, you barely got mod in the first place, and weren’t exactly liked much when you were promoted. Honestly, if you even managed to get mod on your own, you’d have barely made it past Trial or Expert.
    Also, it could’ve been seen as coincidental that you got Manager about the time that all those bugs and what not arose.

#134780 Score: 0

? reborn?

#134781 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

#Superlonghashtagsarereallyannoyingsostopusingthemanderomfgwhyareyoustillreadingthisblahblahblahblahblahblahblahfishfishfishpolarbear

#134783 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Me and deasertman’s roles were to fix massive bug issues that dumbasses did.

One of these was caused by someone who did /reload…

#134787 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m with mega.

You got Co Owner of Sv by luck. River, would’ve stayed with the team. But had no idea how to use Plugins and etc. Epic, had to show him how Plugins worked. But then he got demoted from his rank and went to Admin I think. Epic, Epic would’ve had the Owner rank again, but had MG on his hands so that’s how you got your rank.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!