Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Well, the fact that you have 3 stacks of dragon eggs which are obviously dupped is concerning because a glitch like that wasnt reported, we could have worked it out by clearing the dupped stuff, but at this point you spread the dupped items to your friends which makes me think you knew we would have to clear the stuff and decided to take a much advantage as you could. You keep saying you didnt dupe the items, but you dont provide believable details on how you managed to get that stuff, its like you are avoiding it and that puts me on a hard position, I dont have anything to help you. Furthermore, you make up stories about other mods that have taking care of this, which isnt true.

#45503 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Ooo borncorp has spoken miner.. you should have just admited it..

#45524 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Bongo, you asked a few pages back what happened to the chests, I’m kinda OCD about superfluous chests lying around my town, I’m sure I’ve annoyed many many mods about removing chests before, so when I saw Miners chests just sitting there I discovered I could open one up randomly, it was like stone pick axes or something so I just start smashing them all, as at that point Miner was new to the server and didn’t bother to think he would have anything of value, I even had to supply the bricks for his house, so from my perspective I was thinking ‘Great ten chests full of crap, time to spam /ci’
    Then I got to one of the chests at the end and got a surprise of 3 stacks of dragon eggs. among other things.
    So I tell Skills something along the lines of: “hey, this guy has 3 stacks of dragon eggs, don’t you think that’s odd, he probably duped them.” So I gave them to skills. But Skills being skills was probably inundated with messages at the time and he was always very busy. And he seemed distracted at the time. But he came and checked it out, he asked for the eggs, i gave them, he respawned one or two of the chests I removed to check them, took the stuff out of them and then either he or I removed the chests again.
    Then after that nothing, I assumed Skills would deal with it but it seems we both forgot about it, I only remembered it when Miner applied for mod, which started this whole topic.

Also, I’m not gunna lie, he had other valuable stuff in those chests, music disks, villager eggs, lots of stuff, I took some of them (not the dragon eggs, or anything that looked like it was duped) for myself, I know it was wrong and I feel guilty about it, I am willing to compensate the server and take whatever punishment you deem necessary.

#45534 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Also, just to be clear, this all happened several months ago, since then my only witness (Skills) has left EC/Minecraft. I’m being as accurate as I can considering the time since it happened, and at the time I had thought the matter settled, It was only later that I discovered that it wasn’t. Luckily skills wasn’t my only evidence and the eggs themselves are still in circulation.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!