Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

I reported this to Skills ages back but it was right before he left and he was dealing with other issues at the time so it seems it was forgotten, so am reporting it again.

Miner49erLOL did some things and his plot was rolled back, a day or so after the rollback i went in his house and discovered his chests had been rolled back as well, and were no longer locked.

Miner49erLOL had a chest at co-ordinates: X 1388 Y 63 Z -500
    which i have marked on his plot with 2 pieces of dirt
    (and other chests on that floor of that plot)

Inside this chest was three stacks of dragon eggs, which he claims he got legitimately, but I’m sure he didn’t kill the dragon 200 times and/or manage to buy them, as he could not afford that many eggs.
    Also, there were items in stacks that can not be stacked without duping, armor, potions, etc. As well as millions worth of other items, like stacks of villagers eggs. He could not afford that many either.

He should still have these items in his possession, located in his new town, but the above co-ordinates should be able to be rolled back to respawn the chests.

#45312 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Lol he only has $152984… someones been duping 😛

#45314 Score: 0

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

As always, your behind, Bongo has sorted this out, and this topic is being removed soon.

#45327 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I don’t think Bongo got anything to do with this. He’ll literally would just clear everything and ban
    you. Miner that isn’t possible get ready to be banned.
    *You’re behind
    3stacks are 256

#45328 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Talked to Bongo and he doesnt know anything about it. You are banned until we figure this out, you are under investigation of dupping. Contact a mod on skype or forums. According to the message you sent me it seems you still have the stuff.
    Please explain exactly how you acquired the stuff or you will remain banned.

#45330 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Ouch you just got PWNED by borncorp lol. You tried to lie your way out of this. Well i say: FAIL

#45336 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Ooh kill em’

just wanted to say that ,_,

#45347 Score: 0

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

I was up all night sorting this out with bongo on Skype… I can provide screenshots as my proof, bongo quote: Don’t worry about the report

#45348 Score: 0

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

Borncorp, please check skype, my display name is Tomzen, and I have sent you a direct copy and paste of all that i talked about to bongo last night

#45351 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Miner49erLOL you could have made the skype conversation yourself…

#45353 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Yea we don’t believe you. And why would Bongo be lying about this? You lied to us on this forum saying Bongo was in it. But borncorp talked to Bongo and Bongo said he didn’t remember ANY time ever talking to you about that. Why would a loyal admin lie to the server owner?! You think Eternal Cracked staff is that unloyal. No, you are clearly duping!

#45356 Score: 0

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

Proof with Bongo…

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2u71vg6.jpg

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Miner49erLOL.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Miner49erLOL.
    #45360 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Well then its clear that they found the duped items eh?

#45363 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Why dont we just see the words that will be type by Bongo’s hands ?

#45364 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Seems to me he was saying he hadn’t found the chests yet. No where did it say you were innocent, or that it has been resolved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!