Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report Report: Miner49erLOL Duper

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

110% legit, honest to god.

#45420 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

To start off, do you really think im going to tell the possible duper that im going to investigate it. He (like you probly did) Will most likely hide all the evidence.

Case is open, i already found something so dont tell me ”im all legit”

#45422 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

How can the mods know you aren’t lieing and that it’s “110% legit”? Can you please tell me how you got that amount of eggs? i really want some eggs to sell, too.
    Farms: you sure spend alot of time on your hands building them, but i haven’t seen you online for while before you got banned.
    Bought them from shops: where did you get all the money? i found this as the first reply on this topic: “Lol he only has $152984”
    Killed ender dragon: Ender dragon spawns each 8 hours, *grabs calculator* probably someone could be online on the server for 12 hours, maybe you dont have any plans with friends and you think this server is the best (it is) so you get the ender dragon only once, and i checked when did you first register with “/p Miner49erLOL” and it seems you have registered 3 months, so um… 30 x 3 = 120, 120 dragons, you really managed to catch the egg on EVERY SINGLE dragon? damn skills. But, it ADCK said they were 3 stacks, 64 x 3 = 192 so, we can say he bought 72 eggs from shops, surly wiped all shops on the server. Still, when the dragon didn’t despawn, since i joined, about 6 (or 7) months ago, i managed to catch only 4 eggs (wow, i need to work on skills) thats really weird.
    Used a duping hack or found a glitched and abused it: 90% true
    Now these are the things you could’ve done to get these eggs. So now…… OMG! i forgot about the potions and swords, i need to find some ways you got them.
    Here is what i think you did:
    bought the potions and swords: Now that’s a legit excuse, but you can’t stack potions and swords from shops, that’s weird 10% true, who knows, maybe scs has another bug now
    abused a glitch or used a duping hack: 90% true
    Um… anything else i forgot to mention? no? well, i guess these are all the possible ways he got these stuff, just wanted to say what i think he did. Well, i’m out then.

Abdo (or just start calling me Oreo)

#45423 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Also ADC where did the chest go.

#45424 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

How is getting stacked non-stackable items legit? And u currently have 70 in the shop, 64 bought by dyenxunit and in ur chest. You have a total of 326 or more dragon eggs. How is this even possible? These few days the dragon has been almost impossible to kill by urself or even with only 10 people. SO whenever u get the dragon egg im pretty sure that u alot of people would know.
    And next. I asked my brother and he like never saw krypshock nor u doing dragon. That means u guys rarely dragon considering he missed out u guys. SO no way u guys got 300+ eggs legitly
    -Once_Upon-

#45427 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Miner i didnt said IT IS the date that was just a supposition 😛

#45434 Score: 0

popo123
    Participant

Also I agree with Oreo I have played for a year and 3 or 4 months and i only managed to get only 4 eggs and in 3 months he got 3 stacks I Just don’t believe it. *sigh people these days. If only there was a face palm button.

#45437 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Miner49erlol instead of denying it ADMIT IT

#45438 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I think it ll be better for u if u admit it. Well, if u are REALLY innocent, and u got these EGGS (dont mess up with eggs D:) legit, there should be a proof, right? Also, as tako said, how dafEGG did they stacked?
    And yeah abdo ur right 😛 (didnt u said u hate maths?? :V)

#45440 Score: 0

ttram
    Participant

I killed the dragon
    by myself when it was glitchy, but not like 200 of em 0_0

#45444 Score: 0

thegamer2145
    Participant

ttram and me are unstoppable xD

#45448 Score: 0

Miner49erLOL
    Participant

I would admit it, but it’s hard to tell lies, I did not dupe the items. <~~ full stop

#45482 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Dude their’s no way no ones going to believe you anymore. Just give up go to a different server and dupe their maybe their staff will be stupid. You right now, sit on a throne of lies. Bongo even said he didn’t say you were innocent or anything like that. And you’re still trying to act innocent? Abdo even calculated if you ‘legitely’ got the eggs it would be impossible! Their is no way you are going to win.

#45500 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

dude, dont call him a dick, hes much better minecraft then u would ever be, u duped, face it, get a new server buddy cuz i dont thing your coming back for a LONG time. {by long time i mean FOR EVER}

#45501 Score: 0

Mamsell – Miku
    Participant

what is duped?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!