Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

Home Forums Survival General discussion Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Good luck to those who didn’t get the Job.

Congrats and good luck to those who did get the Job.

#136666 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Name : _FireShooter_
    Prior names: _Integer_, Clockspeed, FuriousKnight, DarkKnightz17
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Yes. I was the Prison Server Manager, Head Moderator in Minigames and Creative, and Global Moderator for a very short time before I resigned and then EC shut down.

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : I have experience being a server manager and head moderator in the old EC. That means I’m familiar with FTP, plugins and all its configs. I’m also familiar with commands and permission nodes. I also have experience in moderating and enforcing the rules since I started as a TrialMod in the old EC. I was also one of the most active player in the old EC.

Prior experience: I don’t understand what’s the difference between this Prior Experience section and the one above, so I will just refer to the one above.

Why we should pick you as moderator: Since I have quiet a lot of experience as a staff member in old EC, I already know how the server system and management work. I’m a quick learner, so even if there are any differences or new things in this server, I won’t need that much time to be able to get used to them. I’m also a friendly person, but I’m strict enough when it comes to enforcing the rules. I really hope that I will be able to help this new server to improve and maybe one day it will become as great as the old EC was, or even more than that. I don’t mind which rank will I get, just put me in whatever position is in need. But I want to let you know that once my holiday ends at February, I won’t have the time to be able to manage any FTP things.

#136671 Score: 0

SuperCoolNinja
    Participant
    1 pt

Do we make a post here or on google forms or on the other post????

#136777 Score: 0

Markens098
    Participant

IGN:Markens098
    Are you part of old EC staff, if yes which rank were you: No, I have never been part of EC Staff.
    Experience:I am really used to the idea of helping people when they need so, and I don’t like people hacking. I have played on this server since the 20 of December of 2016.
    I am experienced since I hosted many small servers and got Owner on about 20 MCPE servers so I have alot of experience.I am a really respectful person, you won’t see me saying a bad word.
    Prior Experience:As I said, I owned many small servers that used to reach 10 players, and I got owner on almost 20 MCPE servers.
    I am really good in telling players when they have reached the limits and are crossing the line.
    Why should you pick me? I played in this server for more than 1/2 years and that turns me into an active player.
    I have good moderating skills and experience; and I am America, and I can speak English correctly.

Thanks for reading, Markens098
    P.S my Skype is Markens098 and my Kik is markens112

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  Markens098. Reason: I made some minor mistakes
    #136782 Score: 0

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

I don’t think you write posts here for mod applications it maybe done on google.

You seem to have good experience but that needs to be proven in-game.

-CrIpPy

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!