Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

Home Forums Survival General discussion Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant
    8 pts

We will now be ready to take Application , we will look into all application to see which one should be in our staff, Thanks to following the template.

Name :
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? :

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] :

Prior experience:

Why we should pick you as moderator:

If we dont have the rank you want to be , we will look into giving you a lower rank .

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Chris.
    #136179 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Are we applying on this post? Or in the section on the forums?

#136180 Score: 5

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Name : BananaKing105
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : HeadModerator, though I’m only looking to become an admin at the moment.

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : I have been playing minecraft since the early days, I joined EC a little over 2 years ago, I was a former headmod of Survival, Prison, Creative, and mini games admin. I have heavy experience with plugins and ftp access. I can add, setup, configure plugins, I know how to run a minecraft server from scratch and install all the nessacary files to run a server with plugins. I had a year and a half of experience on the server.

Prior experience: I feel like this ties in to the other experience section as well

Why we should pick you as moderator: I think that I would be a good moderator for the new server because I want to see EC back on its feet, to help it reach the full potential that it had before it close. I know all the rules of the old server and I don’t know if they will still apply but I am willing to adapt to new ones. I don’t tolerate any kind of cheating/hacking/exploiting, and people of those sort I will deal with in a calm and cool manor. I really wanna see EC back on it’s feet, and I think I might be able to pitch in and give a helping hand with that. I’m only looking to become an admin, I’m not looking to get headmod with ftp access.

Thanks for considering me, BananaKing105.

#136181 Score: 1

Chris
    Participant
    8 pts

Here

#136186 Score: 3

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Name : TitanoSaurus (New Username) Old was ZeBlitzKiller

are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Yes I was an old Staff of EC, I was An ExpertMod on Survival,HeadMod on Creative, ExpertMod on Factions and Mod on Minigames.

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : As I have said above, I have alot of experience of being a moderator in a server. However, Even when I was a HeadMod on CR, I never get a chance to learn how to configure or run a server using ftp access and all other stuff. I know how EC works and I know how to handle players who doesn’t be nice to the community.

Prior experience: I’ve played Minecraft for almost 3 years now but I stopped playing Minecraft last year because I didn’t found it fun anymore but my heart wanted me to come back and I found the fun again and started playing Minecraft a month ago. I have play minecraft in EC for almost 3 and half years.

Why we should pick you as moderator: I’ve notice that the staff was low on moderators to help to take care of the server.. Maybe I could actually lend a hand of doing that duty and of course bring back EC to its glory days.I know the rules and the community of EC,however I know there might be new features that will be implemented on the server but We always have the time to learn the new features and pass it on to other players.I still remember some stuff about some plugins but like I said again, we could always re-learn everything.I don’t mind which rank I would get but I would love to start off fresh from the beginning.

Thank you for your time,
    TitanoSaurus.

#136188 Score: -2

HatcherBobby
    Participant
    -2 pt

Name : HatcherBobby
    Are you an old EC staff member, if yes what rank were you? – No, I was not. This is why I would like yo apply, I am quite old to this server, maybe 4-10 months now.

Experience [More than 50 words] – I have lots of experience with running the server and also good at building, I have been playing minecraft since 2011, which made it very easy for me to gain my ability that I obtain curently. I also love playing Minecraft not only by myself, but with others too.

Prior Experience – As I have said, I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 which was 5 years ago, I have also been staff on a server called MCVika, I was a Developer on that which made my current abilites a lot stronger, I am also present to a server called Janecraft, which is Awesome and a really great server. I did stop playing Minecraft in 2014, as I thought it got boring. I was bad at building back then, I came and watched some YouTube videos to gain my Building skills.

Why should we pick you as Moderator? – You should pick me as Moderator, because I know how to deal with Hackers that use Clients and Mods, I also want to help develop this server, and follow in those footsteps in those who are higher ranked than me, I want to help those in need, and promise to make EternalCraft better.

Thank you for your time,
    HatcherBobby

#136198 Score: -4

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

68 warns

#136214 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Name : Hypersquirrel2
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : I wasn’t a part of the old EC Staff crew, however i did apply to seek as TrialMod several times under the lifespan of EC, but was denied several times, for whatever reason(s). And this is why i am applying, once more.
    I believe to be the oldest EC Player still around, next to Seth, and Bender.

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : I don’t have that many experiences to be honest, but i’m great at handling players, negative and positive, and hackers. I also have a great attitude against players in a higher position, and players “below” me. I do also know my way around with a ton of plugins, being a former server owner.(i do however know NADA with anything relating to coding) I also consider myself to be an expert builder, given the time to structurize, and plan ofcourse. And i think i would be active, at least be on once a day.

Prior experience: As written above i’m one of the oldest EC players around here, and i’m a former server owner, which i believe is a huge factor that could help me become a staffmember of the new ec, and i’m a great builder.

Why we should pick you as moderator: I believe i would be great moderator, which in turn would be beneficial for the server because i can help in so many ways, both to handle players, plugins, and to build. I am however looking into becoming an Admin, or at least a Guardian, hopefully.

That’s it for me, i hope you vote up… :3

Your sincerely,
    Hyper.

#136215 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

A great attitude against all players*

#136216 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Dude, you’ve been playing longer than Seth has.

#136217 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Oh, alright hahaha was a bit unsure of that, but i still wrote him in.

#136224 Score: 1

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

IGN:GuilleGamer13
    Are you part of old EC staff, if yes which rank were you: No, I have never been part of EC Staff even though I was really close to get promoted on my second TMod Application, but the server closed.
    Experience:I am really used to the idea of helping people when they need so, and I can’t tolerate people hacking. I have played in this server since the 12 of June of 2014 until it closed.
    I am experienced since I hosted many small servers and got Helper on the lobby 25 of Mineplex a year ago. I am a really respectful person and even when I am mad, you won’t see me saying a bad word.
    Prior Experience:As I said, I owned many small servers that used to reach 10 players, and I once got Helper on Mineplex, in the lobby 25.
    I am really good in telling players when they have reached the limits and are crossing the line.
    Why should you pick me?I played in this server for more than 2 years and that turns me into an active player, known by every member of the server.
    I have good moderating skills and experience; and I am spanish, but I can speak English correctly.

Thanks for reading, GuilleGamer13

#136227 Score: 1

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Hypers, I believe you are a good candidate; however, you should improve your english.
    I am noone to tell you that, but it is just a tip that will make communication easier :)
    Good luck!

#136229 Score: -1

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Well not to be, or sound selfish or egoistic, but my English is great, i’ve only had A in it,
    By the time i wrote my application i never thought of going back to fix small errors, be it spelling or grammatic, once i was done, i’m quite lazy sometimes, and sometimes i just like to be as formal and correct as possible, so yeah.

No offense taken by your reply though. :p

#136231 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Cool! Just try to be a little bit less lazy, you know! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!