Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

Home Forums Survival General discussion Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Dude, his English is better than yours…

#136233 Score: 0

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

No.. i don’t know. :))))))))))))))))

#136234 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

All I can say is good luck to anyone trying to apply.

#136235 Score: 3

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Wow, I didn’t actually think this would get off the ground! Kudos to you all…I suppose I should apply, then :)

Name: Beijimon

Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ?: Yes; Minigames headmod, Survival headmod, Prison build coordinator

Experience (more than 50 words): I have had a large amount of experience in both moderation and configuration as part of my former EC staff membership. I’m also a very good builder (not to brag) and I run a small creative server on my own, so I know how to manage both staff and players on a large and small scale.

Prior experience: Not sure how this is different from the above question, but like I said, I was senior staff on 2 branches of EC before it closed and I was a head builder on prison, giving me knowledge of how servers work. I own my own server and both moderate and configure it. I’ve applied to and been accepted into several build teams in the past as well.

Why we should pick you as moderator: First off: please do not pick me as moderator unless you have need of a headmoderator (or other developer-esque role), as I don’t actually have time to do active moderation at the moment. That said, I have fond memories of my time on EC and I would love to help out in the resurrection of survival. I’m a responsible and dedicated worker who knows how to complete a job thoroughly and how to work with others in a productive way. I also understand the rules of the server and how to interact with member-level players. Again, please only consider me if you have an FTP-management role available. Alternatively, I could be a part-time builder if you need that. Build portfolio available upon request.

Thanks for considering me :)

– The Penguin Guy

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Beijimon.
    #136237 Score: 1

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

PENGUIN

#136238 Score: 1

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

#TeamPolarBear

#136239 Score: -1

Hypersquirrel2
    Participant
    -2 pt

Played on Ec for 4 years never heard of ya’ Bej.

#136240 Score: -2

ArtofWar
    Participant
    -2 pt

Name :ArtofWar (Originally Grim_Reaper)
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? :Not that i remember of. It’s been pretty long lol

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : Hmm… I used to be part of EternalCracked a couple years ago when it was still thriving. Even further back then that to the whocraft and awesomecraft times. I originally used to be Bornland’s i think “Town Assistant”? for Bornland and then eventually inherited the city and turned it into Grimland. I never really cared for modship before since i had an entire town to work with and so not much experience with those things lol. I guess you could take my credibility as an ancient player lol?

Prior experience: Not much, no.

Why we should pick you as moderator: I’d like to try help jumpstart Eternalcracked again since it’s been so long. Admittedly, i lack experience, but i’ll start anywhere really lol.

#136242 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Just to let everyone know now..

Keep the Reply’s on the low, no need to keep going on and on, every time you see someone.

And Bei, is somewhat new to EternalCraft, another HeadMod of MG took him here and he did a very good as his role of Admin or whatever Rank he was and all the other Role’s he had.

Overall he has a very good Application. 😉

#136243 Score: 1

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

nah tavon, let me shout for the penguin (well, type in caps, at least)

#136244 Score: -1

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Add me on skype (live:altoraries) if you are trying out

#136253 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We are in desperate need of builders.
    And FYI, Beij helped me back up Survival’s files.

#136259 Score: 0

MarceloRay
    Participant

Name : Raythefirstblood
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : u.u no

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : Well , i know how to use plugins and I am really good in telling players when they have reached the limit . I am really good helping people (Admins , Mods ) to take care of our players .I want to help us to reach my personal goal … EC have to be better than old EC .

Prior experience:I am really good in telling players when they have reached the limits and are crossing the line.
    I played at EC for 2 years. I was MOD at 3 servers ( First with 500 users , Second with 80 users , Thirth with 150 users).

Why we should pick you as moderator: Well , I think us should pick me as moderator because at the OLD eternal , I saw lots of bad moderators and I want to make the new EC a very good server without bad MODS .
    I think this is a new age of Eternal Craft and I want help us to make the server grow up. I like to donate to server what I can donate.

If we dont have the rank you want to be , we will look into giving you a lower rank .

#136261 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@MarceloRay – I just want to say, if you saw bad moderators on the old server, you should’ve reported them to their higher-ups. They most-likely would’ve been dealt with by either being told to stop being “bad” (however it might’ve been), or even demoted if it was bad enough.

#136262 Score: -1

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Seth was a bad Moderator.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!