Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

Home Forums Survival General discussion Recruitement here ! Make your apply .

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  CriptiKGamer10 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

Name : Accusers/FirePower90 Age : 13
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Yes, I used to be a Creative Moderator during the year of 2013, and I got removed, then I was a Trial-Mod for a little while after that.

Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : I’ve managed a ton of servers, I’ve also started servers, I’ve done the basics like set up ranks, set up Buy Crafts, etc. I’ve also have done stuff like create Enjin websites. I’ve also been a previous Mod, and I know well of the staff (for the most part). I’ve also recorded videos on EternalCraft before.

Prior experience: Prior expirence? Well, I’ve been Admin on quite a bit of servers, I’ve been mod on here before, I’ve been owner of a couple of servers that have died due to problems keeping it up, but well, I’ve been staff on pretty much servers that I’ve took time on. When I am staff on a server, I try to add things and play on it a lot. During my time being staff on the old EternalCraft, I usually logged on everyday.

Why we should pick you as moderator: I think you should pick me for Moderator because I am well known in the EternalCraft community (If you’d ask staff if they know who I am, most should know), and I’ve had tons of experience moderating servers before. I’ve also matured a lot from when I was staff before (I was only 9 back then, now I’m 13) so yeah. Thank you for reading this application. Hopefully I get accepted. Thank you

FirePower90/Accusers

#136471 Score: 0

MadSnip3rrMC
    Participant

IGN: MadSnip3rr
    I think I should get the chance to be trial mod because I played this server for more than a year before it even got shut down , now that its back I would like to help out as much as I can for the people of this server and be an friendly person to everyone, I know this server , this was the server I first ever played and enjoyed, it was recommended to me from my brother (CriptiKGamer10)
    Thanks for Reading , Hopefully I am accepted. 😀

#136472 Score: 0

MadSnip3rrMC
    Participant

IGN: MadSnip3rr

I think I should get the chance to be trial mod because I played this server for more than a year before it even got shut down , now that its back I would like to help out as much as I can for the people of this server and be an friendly person to everyone, I know this server , this was the server I first ever played and enjoyed, it was recommended to me from my brother
    Thanks for Reading , Hopefully I am accepted. 😀

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  MadSnip3rrMC.
    #136474 Score: 2

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Name : CriptiKGamer10
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Yes, I was an expert moderator on factions.
    Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : as I said I was once an expertmoderator for around 6-7 months and had a great lot of fun dealing with hackers and the whole idea of helping the community.
    Prior experience: recently I have been a helper moderator on another server which I wont mention because it could be classed as advertising. Again, had a great lot of fun with the experience and looking out for people.
    Why we should pick you as moderator: I have some good experience and have been around for 3 years in EC.
    Signing off
    ~CriptiK

#136476 Score: 0

MadSnip3rrMC
    Participant

Name : MadSnip3rr
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : No but I have been around in EC for about 2 years and I know how the mods work.
    Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : After the recent shutdown of EC is decided to move to another server and have been playing there ever since. I was given the moderator rank and gained a lot of experience along the way.
    Prior experience: I haven’t had much experience other than the server I currently play on.
    Why we should pick you as moderator: I think I should be chosen because I have had enough experience with the EC members and I know what its like to do your duties as a moderator.

-MadSnip3rr

#136479 Score: 2

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Name : vishu101/ImYoDaddy
    Are you a part of old EC Staff member / if yes , which rank you was ? : Yes, i was indeed part of the old EC Staff, I Played as an expert moderator for 2-3 months right before the server was shut down and my recruiter was AnderZENZ
    Experience [ More than 50 words. ] : Like i said, I have had experience as a moderator for 2-3 months in EC as a survival moderator. I also have been playing Eternal craft for 4 years, and survival for almost 4 years. I am really accustomed to the commands which were often used by members in the survival world, and towny commands. I am also familiar with expert moderator commands as of with 3 months of experience as a staff member in EC.
    Why we should pick you as moderator: I believe that, I should be picked as a moderator eternalcraft because, I think that I meet the criteria for as a moderator in EC. Which includes, having expierence, postive enthusiam as working as a moderator to help members and staff team in EC as of a whole to make the EC community have an amazing time at this server, that we call “Eternalcraft”.

Thank you,
    ImYoDaddy, vishu101

Best regards to other applicants who are willing to try their skills onto getting accepted

Good luck!

#136481 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

when ur already gmod in the server but u still make a mod app.

#136493 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

Seth reached headmod in Survival Server.. I don’t find the point you lied that he wasn’t moderator @maxminoS

#136494 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

it was a joke lad, chill

#136497 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

just like good old times

#136560 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Denied:
    HatcherBobby
    ArtOfWar
    Tito
    Leonando134
    Accusers
    MadSnip3r

Accepted:
    DasTitano
    BananaKing105
    GuilleGamer13
    hypersquirrel2
    Beijimon
    Raythefirstblood

Good job for those who have been accepted! If you have been denied, you can apply on the second recruitment post!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #136562 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Congratz

#136564 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Congratulations to everyone, and good luck next time to those who were denied.

#136565 Score: 0

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Eyyy so I was in the middle neither accepted or denied xD

#136568 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Undecided: CriptiKGamer10

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!