Innocence: Own7ge

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Innocence: Own7ge

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

Thank you for your replies everyone, I have not uploaded a video of all the log for a reason. And I did not alter anything at all, I shared my screen with Furious_Green, xZero_Strike, and a one of the Mods that has spectated me in facs (CriptikGamer10) with full logs and scrolling. I did not show all the log because of some (Reason) can not tell you it I am deeply sorry. Although I will share acreens with WitherPlayMc asap hopefully. Hope it will prove my innocence and most people will be convinced.

Have a Nice day guys. Also as it was stated I think, I will repeat again I had permission to have x-ray on my Pc Mc. But I was not allowed to use it on Ec, therefore I didn’t. I only used it a couple of times for testing on single-player. Please read that carefully before replying.

#116676 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Have you guys seen this attitude of him? Probably not. Oh and incase you didn’t know, his ban appeal was denied because:

Ban Appeal Denied.

Due to thinking that this is a joke. We know what we are doing, but since “we just ban if they are better than them,” I guess you’re too good for the server.

#116677 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Oh but wither didn’t I hear from borncorp you had X-ray too? To catch other X-rayers? I can ban you in prison too for having a hacked client if that’s what you’re going at here.

And obviously none of you faction mods know what you’re doing. You banned own for triggerbot, which he doesn’t have, neither could he have deleted it because his folder was last modified before the ban.
    So no, you don’t know what you’re doing. All lies.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #116682 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Wither sarry, I should’ve put something useful there instead .-.

#116684 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Oh but wither didn’t I hear from borncorp you had X-ray too? To catch other X-rayers? I can ban you in prison too for having a hacked client if that’s what you’re going at here.

As a matter of fact, wither hasn’t brought up X-Ray nor are the faction mods banning him for that. He was banned for something else, completely irrelevant. Also such information should be kept hidden shouldn’t it? If you were a professional mod, you would know that.

And obviously none of you faction mods know what you’re doing. You banned own for triggerbot, which he doesn’t have, neither could he have deleted it because his folder was last modified before the ban.
    So no, you don’t know what you’re doing. All lies.

There are so many ways you could bypass that. If you think that the ‘last modified’ is solid proof, you’re wrong. Also, your tone is very rude, so you need to watch it.

#116688 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Do you know what you are doing here zero?
    Let me list them down for you:
    -causing tantrum on the forums
    -disrespecting staff members
    You should know that for yourself that those kinds of actions are not allowed. So kindly stop what you are doing before things will get worse.

#116689 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Zero, I think you might’ve skipped a few chapters here. Why are you bringing up Wither here? First of all, none of us Faction mods, as far as I know, even has a single mod except OptiFine. Plus, Wither rarely bans X-Rayers. Unlike Prison, we do not use the same system as you do. Though, it is none of your business to know how we catch hackers. It is clear that by saying that you are only trying to defend Own, without any proof.

You can go ahead and ban every single Faction Mods, but in that case, you are the one who does not know what you’re doing.

And how do you know that he doesn’t have trigger mods? Please stop using your biased sense, as it is invalid. Were you beside him when he got banned? I believe not.

A fool thinks himself as a wise man, but a wise man thinks himself as a fool.

I think the decision for you to post that will make you one of that.

As to stay on topic, I would like to state reasons why Own should stay banned:

1. First of all, I would like to counter his proof. There is no proof that the computer he recorded on is used as a “decoy” just to prove that he’s not hacking, please think outside of the box.

2. Is this not more proof why you shouldn’t be unbanned?

Here you disrespected the server, which is also a rule in Prison. I thought mods were supposed to use their common sense that when a player gets banned, it would be stupid to make the burden heavier.

3. Simply, we have proof on banning you, and will only be given to ClockSpeed if asked, to prevent exposure of mod powers etc.

4. In your ban appeal, you stated things to distract us from the main point of the ban. Examples

– You told us this was your first offense, which should lead to being unbanned. However, not all may be unbanned that easily. Exceptions apply to mods from other server branches, and more.

– You have X-Ray but does not use it. I think this one mainly clouded the main point of your punishment: Trigger Aimbot, or because you were “too good for us”

Are you blinded just because he is a “good moderator” in Prison? Are you blinded because he constantly hosts events in Prison?

Unlike Zero, I would like to thank ClockSpeed for staying mature and wise, and by giving good advice to Own7ge.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #116695 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Wither said he could ban own for having the hacked clients, Xray. If he can do so, anyone can.

And he has proven he doesn’t have a triggerbot, so you unrightfully banned him. So I don’t see any reason why you should keep him banned. I have seen his MC folder, and so have others. The last date modified was before the ban.

And with ‘you don’t know what you’re doing’, that’s what I mean, He doesn’t have a triggerbot, so why do you claim he has one? You either really don’t know what you’re doing, or you’re awefully quick to judge somebody when it comes to hacks. Maybe even too quickly.

And ofcourse my tone is ‘rude’, because by acting nice, doesn’t seem like anyone takes a word here, just completely ignore it. That has been proven last time when me and wither didn’t really get along with eachother, didn’t it?

#116703 Score: 0

Anonymous

Wow, this is a large Staff-only argument… All the members better stay out of this, I would agree with everyone, but unfortunately, I have to chip in and summarise everyone’s argument… (What am I doing)…

Note: This is a Ban Appeal

Zero made sense, Wither could be banned for that, but his tone was bad enough to facepalm at… But yes, he has proven his ban as ‘unrightfully’. Hmm, zero could be right, All mods make mistakes, whether minor or major. We should support the Yellow Ribbon Project, and give correct chances, not to fight to death. I hope this isn’t World War III…

To add on to Zero, the starting tone was already bad, okay fine, all mods got aggressive, but you cannot be too aggressive, or else your reputation, and everyone else’s will drop, and disastrous results can happen, don’t demolish the relations and eventually the server just because of 1 single ban, its clearly not worth it…

Wither was the main victim, and might have overlooked. He doesn’t know that people lag in /arena due to FPS lag, not Internet lag sometimes, I have lagged with 4-5 bars before… due to my old computer. Also, he mis-understood own’s reaction, Own clearly didn’t take it as a joke, he just cant find good evidence, until Clock gave him advice…

Clock gave a good advice, but he overlooked the possibility of editing the video such that it was a lie

jmillz made some sense, but again like zero, his tone isn’t right…

Ander, Sive and Oreo made pointless replies, ignore them

GuilleGamer13 is correct, This is a Ban Appeal, in disguise, but the proportion seems not right…

Beijimon was also correct, Own was banned for Triggerbot, but the evidence states that there is no such thing, also the rules are ambiguous, they did not state whether they are allowed on the computer or not…

deasertman was somewhat wrong, because the rules are ambiguous (This is what I get annoyed at the most…). Like I said, It isn’t stated whether they are allowed, but switched off, or not even allowed on the client… However, he is also somewhat right, because wither didn’t brought up xray, but he would have been so. Also, he was right in that this should be kept a secret, which zero didn’t do…

Squirtle would be right to say that own wasn’t respectful, but that isn’t a reason to maintain the ban… The Ban is about a Triggerbot hack, not spams and disrespect… But he is right in that zero has bad tone…

maxminoS would be right, because Factions does have a different system compared to Prison, Wither also hardly ban X-rayers (there are rarely x-rayers there, I believe) (There is also an anti-xray plugin there). Also, mods shouldn’t have any hacked cilents at all… The saying is also somewhat true, compared to every mod involved here…

Critic on max’s point:

1. That is actually a valid proof, but not really a solid proof. This proof appeared because Clock gave this particular advice to own in the original ban appeal. However, it isn’t reliable yet… So max is right on this…

2. Disrespect isn’t a good reason to maintain a ban, so you would be wrong…

3. Not true, he has shown that he has no Triggerbot, which is the reason of the ban, NOT the xray… So you are also wrong…

4.1. That is true, not all first bans will be unbanned. So max is right. However, own is part of the ‘Exception’ you stated… So consider the exception first…

4.2. Somewhat true, but own doesn’t has the thought that he is better you all. Remember: ALL Humans ARE Equal.

4.3. Your question was phrased in such a way that you are insulting Zero. As the Server Owner of Faction, I hope you know that clearly that isn’t allowed, you too, drop it…

5. Yes, Clock remained wise and mature, Kudos to him. ALL of you, Better follow Clock or DIE (Don’t play play, this is not a joke)…

Consider this haphazard summary carefully, this can solve the problem…

#116705 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I don’t use hacks.

Thank You

#116706 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Zero, the factions mods are just trying to do their job. I agree that Own is innocent, but being rude is not the right thing to do. Just argue logically and hope for the best.

In response to Max:
    1. You’re right, Own certainly could have used a decoy computer. But anyone can do this, and this would lead to the invalidation of all ban appeals that use proof of innocence – you can always think of a way to get around sharing your files. As I said earlier, mods are trusted players and I believe this should be a factor in judgement.

2. This was extremely disrespectful, but the rules of prison are as follows: Respect all players, especially staffs.

Consequences if you disobey:

Warning (3 times).
    20 minutes Mute.
    5 hours Mute.
    1 day Mute.
    Permanent Mute.
    1 day TempBan from Prison.
    Permanent ban from Prison.

So Own would not receive a ban in prison, merely a warning. And while I don’t endorse Own’s behavior, his extreme anger may imply his innocence (in every situation I’ve in countered with false accusations, the accused because very angry whereas rightfully accused people get defensive, not angry).

3. This is a very good point. I have nothing to argue here, assuming that it is solid evidence that cannot be debated with (unlike the statements on this forum, no offense).

4. You used the word “distract,” but I don’t think this was Own’s intention. Own stated his first offense in order to try to gen unbanned more easily; you can’t deny that if this was his second or third offense it would bias you even more strongly against him because of lack of trust. Own then talked about his X-Ray hacks. This shows that he is not breaking rules, since members might think it’s OK to use x-Ray if they see a mod who has it. Wither DID comment on these x-ray hacks on the first page of the thread, saying that it was a hack, but you seem to not believe they are relevant.

As you can see from this post and my previous posts, I am not “blinded” by Own’s good moderating in prison or his events; my arguements rest in solid logic. Being swayed by a player’s events is extremely unprofessional, and it is against the Penguin Way. However, Own’s good moderating in prison is a bonus towards him, as it shows his maturity, reliability, and trustworthiness (as I stated earlier).

Love from the Penguins! <3

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Beijimon. Reason: Typo
    #116714 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

The final questions are actually rhetorical questions to the community who thinks that the Faction Mods does not know what we are doing.

Yet I will also display one of our proof, not the best, but the one that reveals the least:

[VIDEO REMOVED]

Please note that we have more proof, and this is a slight proof that displays only slight mod powers which I do not intend to reveal.

2. Disrespect isn’t a good reason to maintain a ban, so you would be wrong…

Disrespect towards the server counts as rule-breaking. It might not maintain a ban, but it adds up to the punishment.

3. Not true, he has shown that he has no Triggerbot, which is the reason of the ban, NOT the xray… So you are also wrong…

I have also stated that he might’ve decoyed that computer. And since he has “shown his proof”, I have shown one of mine.

4.3. Your question was phrased in such a way that you are insulting Zero. As the Server Owner of Faction, I hope you know that clearly that isn’t allowed, you too, drop it…

That question was not intended to insult Zero. It was a rhetorical question to make you forget about events he has hosted and to prevent bias opinions. I can also unban him anytime because he is my friend, but I am doing my duty and keeping the server clean for hackers as much as I can.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #116716 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

a couple points to prove.

1. at about 1:20 in that video, i dont know if im the only one, but did anyobody else see own swing at max, but miss? now correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure if he was using triggerbot then he wouldn’t have missed.

2. i agree with melee, this has gotten out of hand. basically a prison V factions showdown, thursday night RAW
    but in all seriousness, squirt said that we were getting out of hand, which we were. all of us were including squirt got way out of hand. It seems to me that wither and squirt and max are just kind of throwing out excuses for own to stay banned. owns attitude on prison is obviously one that should not be allowed anywhere, but that is prison related, nothing can be done in factions, anyone can say anything they want about wither or his group, and you guys couldnt do anything about it over there, thats prisons job to deal with. now about the xray client, there is no proof that he xrayed in factions. as melee said there is a anti-xray plugin in factions, and believe me ive seen these plugins before its impossible to xray with them, so thats not even a valid reason, if melee was correct. and if melee was incorrect there is no proof that he used it. Lets put in another story like my first comment about the police department. lets say that i log on with Triggerbot, and you mods find out, because you know your good mods i think and find hackers all the time, so i get banned. then give proof that i removed the triggerbot but you find an autosoup client, which isnt even able to be used on EC because i dont think anywhere uses soup as potions, but thats an excuse for you to continue to ban me? false its not. that would be stupid and honestly just kind of like you were looking for one specific reason to keep me banned, and found it, but it still wasnt even a good reason.

honestly for this topic a judge needs to be assigned, somebody with the maturity level that would know how to deal with this.

i hope my attitude and the way i decided to come by this was not a bad attitude and you guys think that im not sticking up for my fellow mod/friend, because all im doing is stating the facts that we have talked about.

#116718 Score: 0

Anonymous

born will make a good judge, since he’s the Server Owner…

Otherwise, any Admin+ that’s not from Prison or Factions would give a neutral opinion, because their servers are not involved and no biased opinion would generate…

Like what Jmillz’ said, This have became a Prison vs Faction war, which can tear both servers apart, and eventually demolish the entire server, affecting 3 innocent servers that has nothing to do with this. Nobody wants that for sure…

Max, nobody is going to take that as a Rhetorical Question and all of us are going to answer that question and take that as an insult…

#116725 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I don’t want any arguments/fights I was just trying to prove my innocence with any way possible. I would love to thank each one for your honesty. I don’t want any farther conflict between the servers, if it’s that and my ban appeal caused this chaos, I guess it’s my fault for trying to prove my innocence (Which had lead to fights/arguments) Sorry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Innocence: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!