Innocence: Own7ge

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Innocence: Own7ge

This topic contains 51 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Own7ge
    Participant

I just wanted to prove it after ClockSpeed has told me about it. Thanks to Furious_Green for recording.

It shows you the date it was modified my versions Thanks to xZero_Strike (For pointing it out to me as proof), which is before I got banned by about a week I think. And to prove this is the computer there are the logs when I was online that time.

This is no excuse, this is proof hopefully you think so as well.

Also when max denied my Ban app he said I took it as a joke, I didn’t I was serious about I said because I felt it was unfair and unjust that I got banned when I had no hacks.

Also I heard ./arena j indeed does lag, I heard it by others such as Lambros and Furious_Green.

Anything else you want me to share I’d be happy to share.

Thanks for reading.

I was banned for Trigger Bot I believe, I didn’t have any hacks (Xray) was not used at all in any server that I play. I only play Ec, but I haven’t used it anywhere I just got it on my pc to test it on SinglePlayer and check if their are words on top for someone’s ban. And he had x-ray indeed so it was only for testing and I asked HeadMod if I was allowed to get it on my pc since I’m a Mod in Prison. He told me yes I can as long as I don’t use it for myself in the server.

Thank you for reading. Hope I proved to you I was innocent.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #116570 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wow, I posted on this topic, and when I hit “submit” It said “You must be logged in to reply to this topic” When I never hit “Log Out” …

#116575 Score: 0

Anonymous

Mod app? isn’t it the ban app(eal) that it got denied instead? @Ander, yeah it freaks out sometimes…

#116583 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You are not a moderator on factions.

No faction mod or player is allowed to use xray at all.

Your are not exempt and using xray is a hack client.

#116585 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s Internet lag, not server lag.

You can do /lagmem and it shows you that the tps is always green

Many players lag from time to time and I have also lagged in arena before. It’s the players Internet connection.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Wither.
    #116586 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I didn’t use x-ray on factions. I said I had it for testing in singleplayer, you can’t tell me what I can and can’t have on my Mc, but you can tell me what I can and can’t have in the server..

#116590 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I can ban you for having hack clients.

I think you aren’t aware of what allowed and banned mods on eternalcraft

This means I can tell what you can and can’t have in factions 😀

Good day sir.

#116592 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I know you can, but you banned me for trigger bot. I didn’t have Trigger Bot at anytime. I’m trying to prove that I did not have hacks on that’s it nothing else nothing more..

#116593 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

:0000

#116594 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You aren’t acknowledging that any sort of hacks are not allowed. These are rules in both factions and prison.

I would like to question how you are a guardian mod and do not know which types of mods are allowed or not. Wow

#116595 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Siver, can you stop making pointless replies just to boost your reply count please? This is not the place to mess around, this is a ban appeal.

#116597 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Nor was it your job to tell him what to do…

#116599 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m not. I can’t ask him to stop?

#116600 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I do know which ones are allowed and which are not. But I did not use the ones that are not allowed in the server!. I only used optifine in the server. The x-ray was for testing in single-player.

#116603 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

ander im not doing it so my reply count goes higher. Also who said this was a ban app?
    and i can say whatever i want to as long as i dont break rules so pffft ander

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Innocence: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!