EternalCraft Features #1

Home Forums Survival News / Announcements EternalCraft Features #1

This topic contains 42 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

but no spawners no party 😛

#136396 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

@Rogue_Art maybe just do monthly or yearly world reset, that way everyone will reconsider of buying spawners?

#136397 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Monthly reset is not an option, low game time especially we’re running a towny server

#136398 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We arent .-.

#136420 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

yeah world reset would be the stupidest idea in the world xD the only time a world reset is acceptable is when the eco was screwed, kinda like the last EC. They tried to fix it but didnt so we’ll see what happens. but scheduled world reset would be really dumb lol.

#136422 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

having a separate mining world and actually resetting it monthly could be decent

#136425 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

I liek seth’s idea about separate mining world like /wild

#136428 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

That is a nice idea.

But what could go down I that… The blocks re-spawn every few Mins or so in this Mining World, this wouldn’t be anything like a Prison Mining, but the Ores would be space out some would be rare and some would be easy to find, would be a very deadly place for people, yet you’ll reward yourself very easy.

Maybe even have something call ” EternalChest Drops ” This would also be at the Mining World, the ” EternalCraft Drops ” Would be OP somewhat, yet have a Timer set on when they do drop, such as every 6-12hours. This would nice to have as well for players to look for when there is nothing going on in their Towny.

Yet both ideas would cost some Configuring Time to setup, and that’s even if our Staff knows how to do it, if not then they’ll have to learn more about that kind of stuff and that itself is time costly.

#136434 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

So I realize im late to the party, but what is the current status of prison on this server?

#136435 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

We’re making SV first. If it goes successfully, we may consider making prison.

#136438 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

a separate mining world that has a reset mine would be absolutely retarded, this isnt prison. Seth’s idea is the best, having a world with a border of maybe, 5,000×5,000 that is a normal world, and resetting it and putting a new seed on every first of the month. Now with the chest drops, towny has never been a “pvp” base server, now i mean you can do this in factions because its pvp based but towny isn’t, therefor that idea to me sounds really dumb.

#136441 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@jmillz yep thanks for doing the talking for me 😛

#136449 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Lol np just like to speak my mind and want to help as I know how stressful these things can be 😛

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!