EC survival feedbacks

Home Forums Survival Feedback EC survival feedbacks

This topic contains 35 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Participant

@AnderZENZ The admins/mods can take care of the player who misuses /auction, then, since it’s considered spam…

#129389 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

What did I say that was out of topic? ( not including this reply)

#129396 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Remove survival and make it faction v2, which is considered out of topic cause we dont want to make it a faction server we want to keep it as survival but with improvments. Anyway drop it, that idea isnt needed you can suggest something else if you like to

#129455 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

What I like about Survival:
    Although it has some flaws, Survival is a very good server by itself, mainly for these reasons:
    -Balanced towny, which incites you to play.
    -Nice people overall (hey that’s true, Ancients is crowded from them).
    -MA. It’s just awesome!

What I dislike about Survival:
    -Lack of things to do after you get your town or your house or even your giant pumpkin farm other than PvPing and getting more and money (eventually expending the town for mayors).
    -Silent general chat, people talk in towny chat (and not much).

As you see, SV has two big sources of potential but doesn’t exploit them enough. So, the first part of my list of suggestions for Survival is about those.

Ideas to make Survival better:
    -Towny:
    ~More towny roles. I recall a topic from a month ago that worked pretty well, it was about these. That’d make it for a more interesting and realistic gameplay.
    ~Towny wars. I don’t know why it was removed (or has it been ever added? Maybe I’m confusing with something else). Yes, it makes SV a little closer to factions, difference is that these are more of private wars between 2 towns (or more!), and why not entire nations. I don’t want to make this reply too long by going into details, and there’s little probability this idea gets accepted anyway.
    ~Town upkeep/price to claim land for towns nerfed. Doing either one of the two or the two makes it (again) for a more realistic gameplay.

(In fact that was my basic idea: Making towny realistic, and turning it into a role playing game.)

-Revive the chat when it’s down, by talking about any trending subject (ex: FnF 7). It always gets a part of the online players talking, which makes it for a more convivial server. We didn’t have this issue before because there were 35 people online as an average, and they eventually ended up talking about the game itself almost all the time (discussing about the last MC update, new shop, etc).

-More MA arenas.

Now for the second part of this:

Edit: It’s a bit too long, sorry for the inconvenience.. In fact last suggestion takes a lot of place. 😐

-Custom crackshot weapons. No need of AK-47, nor pistol/bazooka, just some basic MC swords with special abilities like giving slowness or speed 250 for 2 seconds.
    -Weekly parkours and mazes, little ones but big enough to occupy bored people for a moment.
    -More events. Mods host events typically when there are 20+ players online, but it should go down to 8 or 10 in the beginning at least. Examples of events: Fair PvP tournaments (like the ones Bongo used to host – you know, with the same kit for everybody) – Theme trivia – Mob party – MA tournament (who kills the most gets the most)…
    -The 1 million temple. People’d go search for it in the wilderness: It’d be distinctive build with a pressure plate inside that triggers 5 command blocks (or 4 and some tnt with lava under). The first one (eco)gives the player 500K, the second one congratulates him/her for finding the treasure, third one tps him/her to spawn then the last one mails an OP that the temple had been found. The fifth, finally, issues //sphere air 3 so the everything dissapears (or, if it cannot be done by a command block, some tnt and lava right under the command blocks will do). The mailed admin+ makes another one, somewhere else in the map, and that’s the cycle. There can be two of them in a time. They don’t have to be on the surface, actually I’d recommend making them in the most insane places ever, or where no one would find it before a long time (at Y = 30 for example).
    I’m realizing now it’s a bit too much like factions’ dungeon hunt.. Anyway it’s your choice to either add it or not.

Thanks for reading, I hope my suggestions will be taken into consideration. More than glad to be able to get SV popular again. :)

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  Dicedead.
    #129457 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

what I like abt sv: my friends like jwidja; unicorn; nyx; and other cool people cuz if you put it in perspective sv is only fun with people to interact with. being the only one online is straight up boring. esp what dice said about starting random topics I think that really pushes chat too.

what I don’t like about sv: never really enough people for me to start an event? or language barriers?

ideas to make it better: dice nailed it really, I mean the events and that temple thing sounds really awesome :)

thanks everyone for commenting By the way! means the world to us! ☺️💗

#129462 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Here’s the towny roleplay suggestion
    http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/towny-role-play/
    Would suggest reading all the posts

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!