EC survival feedbacks

Home Forums Survival Feedback EC survival feedbacks

This topic contains 35 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

primus1213
    Participant

Ok so as you no survival was down a few days for maintenance. This was due to a number of reasons, one was the new survival warp but also because survival was in the middle of transitioning managers from zeekingepic to riverrunner600 as the new survival manager. I’m not a mod but i am a builder, so river asked for help to get this done asap. The reason it took so long was because i was basically by myself doing everything, i tried to get it done as soon as i could but i have a job and there is ofc sleep but other than that my time was on getting survival back up as soon as we could.

Apart from that I’m glad the server is back up and we are sorry for the sudden down time etc.

Anyway i wanted to make this post asking you guys for some feedback or ideas for survival, we want to make the server great again like it was before the reset anyway.

1. What do you like about survival.
    2. what do you dislike about survival.
    3. what would be a good idea or ideas to add to survival or change to make it better.

Thanks.

#129295 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

What do I like about survival? Nothing
    What do I dislike about survival?
    Nothing
    Ideas?
    Add a factions plug in

#129297 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

What do i like about survival? Inactivity
    What do i Dislike about survival? Inactivity
    Ideas? People.

#129311 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

what do you like about survival? Nothing, but I didn’t leave because of that, I left for real life reasons; However, it doesn’t help that the only good move for Survival recently (In my opinion) was GrassFae becoming GuardianMod.
    what do you dislike about survival? Inactivity of the server, Epic isn’t owner, I’m not sure that River truly understands what he’s doing since I was in the headmods discussion of promoting him to Guard and Admin.
    what would be a good idea or ideas to add to survival or change to make it better? Well, the Survival mods could get more active; I still don’t know whether River was a good idea as Manager of survival.

#129312 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Funny how I, on many occasions, offered to help with many things, and the response is always “nah we’re good” or “ok” then forgetting it, but then nothing gets done. It just repeats that cycle over and over again. Survival hasn’t done a major “Update” in over a year (Not including survival reset). Then again, ExpertMods can’t be trusted to help with things anymore, since 2 of them decided to abuse their /gmc. Oh yeah, speaking of which, one of my alts, despite me asking several times for it to be set to /GM 0, is still in creative mode!

And @Seth, the whole of my resignation was mainly because of inactive mods, I didn’t want to sit around any longer without Admins/HeadMods to fix issues. I could have fixed most main things in a day if I had the right perms. If our HeadMods and Admins didn’t go inactive the day they were promoted, we could be adding a lot of new features. But nope, we mess around with tiny bugs all day that could easily be fixed by a good HeadMod.

Nonetheless, here’s my suggestions for survival:

-Bring back MA PvP
    -Bring back MA Boss
    -Fix all crackshot items
    -Make new MA classes, bring old ones back
    -Add some sort of “rewards” system, where each day, you get cash, items, etc. Example:
    •Day 1: $750
    •Day 2: IronSword with Sharpness I
    •Day 3: Potion of invisibility
    •Day 4: $1000
    •Day 5: Bow with power 1
    •Day 6: 32 Steak
    •Day 7: Diamond sword w/o enchants
    After the 7th day, the rewards reset. If the survival mods don’t like that, then the rewards stop completely after 7 days.

-Host more events. Events are fun for players, and I notice that all the hard work I put into events during the survival reset is being wasted. Never seen PvPEvent, Dodgeball, and rarely MobParty

-Remove kick/mute permissions from all donors

-Give donors Essentials Vanish, and not VanishNoPacket vanish.

-Recruit a new generation of TrialMods. I would personally recommend Jwidja, Aaron_Ngo, and TYtaggart.

-Promote the mods who deserve promotions (Definitely not me), and demote the inactive ones.

-Add holiday-themed events. Example: for Halloween, there can be pumpkin smashing (Destroy as many pumpkins as you can, an Admin+ places pumpkins in an arena)

That’s all I have for now.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #129315 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Demoteing all the inactive all is like taking down Sv it self.

Yet I do agree with you. On the ” Nothing gets done thing ” I mean.. sometimes things do get done. But it takes too long to do so. And almost all the Mods whom are in Sv now is a Mod on other servers. So.. I can almost understand why their inactive.

But What I think should happend is this.
    Get trusted people, whom you know who has helpd the Server before and etc. I’m not saying everyone in Sv isn’t trusted but. Things happend for a reason.

#129317 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I like survival, even it seems unpopular. I like it ,because most of my towny members help each other, especially the owner: 2ChainZ_OP, I highly recommand to pick him to be a mod or something.

The part I dislike it is that: /tpa kills are allowed, let’s change it into a situation like this: a dude asks u to go to his house and he kills u and robs u, then nothing happens to the killer.
    Another little issue is that: /t spawn xp, first, the existing of it made MA pointless, who would pay more time and gain less money?
    And, the owner gains money so quickly. AND, why is there a blaze spawner? It cannot be in the overworld or a towny.
    One last thing: If combat is re-plugin-ed, plz still punish /tap killers

#129318 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

*/tap killers is /tpa killers, plz don’t mark it as a spam xD

#129324 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

i like some of the ideas i see so far i will talk to river and as far as river being manager he just started give him a chance before you judge him i think it will prob be slow in the beginning bec he needs to learn a few things etc plus he told me he had some ideas i trust river to try his best thanks for the feedback keep it coming

#129326 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

1. What do you like about survival:Towny is a bit boring now,i was expecting to see new features
    2. what do you dislike about survival.Uhm,the current situation.The server which was like FULL before is no longer the same
    3. what would be a good idea or ideas to add to survival or change to make it better.More interesting features to allow players to play

#129328 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I used to like to play Towny more than prison and other types of server, especially after the reset, we created a new town, with old friend being comayors and assistants. It was very fun. But then the town starts to get inactive and then the server.

There is not really much events to play, such as a mob party, or holidays themed events. In my opinion there should be a weekly type of event.

We also cannot really blame the survival mods, as Minecraft itself is losing popularity.

To keep people coming back, you may need to do a bit of research, join other towny server as “spies” and implement things that other towny servers do no have. Make it a more unique server like the prison server, which is still quite popular now.

#129331 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Lol.. Just to let everyone know im not as experienced as any other mod, and i wasnt even taught anything new, and like any normal human being i have school and everyone knows how it feels to be pressured, now i know how zeekingepic felt and why he left. No matter what he did no one really cared until he stopped doing it, and im not a magician nor primus. If you look at the sv mod team everyone is inactive. And you cant expect that i can get survival back up by myself,by the end of this week the mod team will change abit so i can get rid of the minor situations and focus on the major. Il look through your ideas by wenesday and see what i can do. And ive been manager for 1 week so like take it easy on me.

#129335 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Dw River,you will learn the stuff slow by slow.

#129336 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

What I like about Survival:
    -Easy to earn money
    -Many Players are online which I can talk and have fun with
    -Melon Farms and other Farms are awesome

What I dislike about survival:
    -Tp Killers
    -Trashtalkers which talk in their own language so other players cannot understand
    -Griefers
    -Lots of players are becoming inactive

Ideas:
    Welp to be honest Survival/Towny is really getting boring , not only for Ec but the other servers I joined in , Idk why but I think the taste of players/people these days is different… I think they want something more challenging , fun , hard and ez at the same time… And Also I think we need to change the concept on towny , maybe add some faction plugin ? Prison plugin ? I suggest we make Survival a little mix of every other server except Minigames ( Cuz We Have events) If only it wont be laggy and no bugs will be happening…

#129337 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I do agree with istyle a bit of something.Players are bored of towny servers.They are more likely to move to minigames or Modded Minecraft like Sky Factory,FTB,Pixelmon and more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!