EC survival feedbacks

Home Forums Survival Feedback EC survival feedbacks

This topic contains 35 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Actually i do feel towny server is boring even in premium servers now…

You need to have friends to make towny server a great place to be.

#129339 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

we cant rlly do anything about people changing there taste in things all we can do is make it as good as we can for the people who prefer survival towny as far as adding factions and prison plugins there may be a few things like quest plugin or job plugins that would be interesting to add but we can not down right copy other servers aka prison and factions etc. i myself personally want to make, making cash a little more easy things got really strict when it comes to farms or making cash that might be one of the reasons scaring of new players on how hard earning money was so hopefully river will agree with my opinion on that matter and we can get that going and as far as shop/dshop i already built the warps and i am working on the item prices but its gona take a little while for me to finish anyway thanks for the feedback keep it coming

#129341 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

I LICK SURVIVAL because theres lots of nice staff and basically good mayors but people dont appreciate their time and effort creating the town. THANKS PRIMUS YOUR THE BEST
    I DONT LICK SURVIVAL because t spawn xp is too op. Basically once u join u win. You grind all day and gives people pro4 for free. Also the lurers and tp killers. I agree with u Istyle

#129346 Score: 0

1. What do you like about survival.
    So far, so good
    2. what do you dislike about survival.
    ./t spawn xp – too easy to gain xp/money
    3. what would be a good idea or ideas to add to survival or change to make it better.
    A job plugin to increase cash flow so redstone & mob farms cause less lag to the server.
    Titles to award players for their achievements, example = KING OF $$ (most cash ingame), TOP VOTER (most votes on EC) etc.

#129347 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’ve suggested in the past that we add a modpack server to the mix of EC branches, considering when the EC Tekkit server was made, modpacks were still really unstable; Nowadays, they still are quite frankly, but less so than when Tekkit was a thing.

Also, I’m aware that River only recently got Manager rank, and that he’s only human, but quite honestly he’s one of the last people I thought would actually become manager (This can be excused as me having been used to being a higher rank than River for a while, so no real hard feelings I guess.)

#129351 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

There was no admin or headmod, so they didnt have a choice, and while you were getting promoted i resigned, if you remember i was higher than you for a while too before i left so rank doesnt matter.

#129353 Score: 0

Participant

-Towny Plugin included
    Dislikes:
    -No Auction Plugin
    -Quite laggy sometimes
    Maybe there could be a fee… for something? I don’t really know. Maybe the amount of money needed to create towns and nations can be increased (By a lot) and the daily taxes can be removed?

#129354 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Rank does matter, considering I was headmod for several months, while you were still Guard-Admin.
    Also, I’m aware there were no other admins and headmods that were active, I’ve had Epic and Ander tell me about them being inactive lmao

#129359 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

TYTaggart, we removed auction because of glitches and because people were abusing it. Example:

/auc sell dirt 10000000000 100000000000 << Repeating this multiple times creating spam.

#129361 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Looks like someone deleted my reply

#129377 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Because it just had me like “wtf” its called survival feedback we arent making another faction server and abandon the survival server, so you only suggest things that has to do with survival. Honestly you dont even play survival so dont bother yourself really

#129381 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

What you like about Sv?: 99% Of it but just not one thing.
    What do you dislike about Sv?: That they’re no Active Mods but a few.

Suggestion: I think not just Mods but Sv itself should step up then what it is now. I came back thinking everyone was enjoying themselfs and they’re active and new promoted Mods. But over time I must’ve lied to myself. Have a nice day.

#129383 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Lel river your asking for feedback then saying you don’t wanna hear what I have to say? Also DONT delete my replys unless I break a rule please :>

#129385 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

I didnt say that i said give feedbacks about survival , not transform survival to a faction server

#129386 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Lel river your asking for feedback then saying you don’t wanna hear what I have to say? Also DONT delete my replys unless I break a rule please :>

You broke a rule.. It is called “Out of Topic”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!