EC ADMINS EXPOSED

Home Forums Survival General discussion EC ADMINS EXPOSED

Tagged: 

This topic contains 52 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Groarkes 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” FYI: I was also muted for “Harassment” (permanently)

Personally I think this is a way of somehow getting back at me for exposing a moderator and I don’t think Guille had the right to mute me but that’s a whole different topic.

Guille if you would like to discuss it here then I wouldn’t mind :P. ”

Good god what did you say to get a Perm Mute xD

#136912 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Anyways, ImYoDaddy and XXK1NGR3APERXX resigned.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #136953 Score: 3

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

*Grabs popcorn*

#136955 Score: 1

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

ayy trev, mind sharing some popcorn?

#136957 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

lol scrolled thru all of this just for the pop corn

#136958 Score: 1

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Free popcorn, lads

#136961 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

lmao this server is seriously a joke…

point 1
    all of this admin abuse is crazy like for real… chris and rogue get your shit together deal with your mods… and the excuses you gave were pure bull shit this is clearly abuse…

point 2
    rogue you saying this server is already better then old ec bull shit… no server will ever even come close to being as good as the old eternal cracked… and yes eternal CRACKED because that was the name when it was actually a good server.. yeah you guys might be better then the old EC when it was closed buy hell… my 10 year old sister could make a better server then old EC right when it was about to be closed…. she definitely would make a better manager then who was in charged then too 😉

point 3
    ander: “Tavon we don’t need to you fucking say you hate the server, it’s very obvious you just come on here to shit on everyone’s day. Now take a fucking seat.”
    dude your a headmod. act like one. swearing the way you do is so immature its not even funny. If a headmod is allowed to swear like that then hell i should be too am i right?

point 4:
    how the hell did ander have to ask you if he can use WE in the town… like hell really? you had to ask if you could use a perk that instanly spawns thousands of blocks in seconds that nobody else other then admin+ have in towns? wow you guys make me laugh

anyway get your shit together, pick better mods because the ones you guy’s picked are pure shit.

kudos to wave your a boss for getting all this 😉

#136967 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” point 3
    ander: “Tavon we don’t need to you fucking say you hate the server, it’s very obvious you just come on here to shit on everyone’s day. Now take a fucking seat.”
    dude your a headmod. act like one. swearing the way you do is so immature its not even funny. If a headmod is allowed to swear like that then hell i should be too am i right? ”

Guess Ander is mad at me…. Ohhh lord what shall I do lmfao.

This only proves people such as him not being professional about things…. He only wants to be above another person and talk down to them like it’s fine or something when it’s not fine. Him saying things such as that to your Players isn’t good at all, it only shows you aren’t fit for the Staff Team. But hey what the hell I know right? It’s chris server after all we must not forget about that now….

#136968 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

wait..

Tavon’s headmod?

#136970 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

No…?

#136971 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

my bad, I just read what jmillz said.

Whoops

#136972 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“eternal cracked”
    jmeal pls no feels q-q

#136975 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

” FYI: I was also muted for “Harassment” (permanently)

Personally I think this is a way of somehow getting back at me for exposing a moderator and I don’t think Guille had the right to mute me but that’s a whole different topic.

Guille if you would like to discuss it here then I wouldn’t mind :P. ”

Good god what did you say to get a Perm Mute xD”

wouldn’t be the only time guille jumped to judgement without investagating correctly… talk about another bad mod

“eternal cracked”
    jmeal pls no feels q-q

sorry sethy i bring the feels q-q

#136976 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

q-q

#136977 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

To think that anyone has ever grown up… lol

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  TheHighOreo.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  TheHighOreo.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!