EC ADMINS EXPOSED

Home Forums Survival General discussion EC ADMINS EXPOSED

Tagged: 

This topic contains 52 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Groarkes 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

EternalCraft Staff members have been abusing. The culprits are:
    -xXK1NGxR3APERXx [Admin or Builder] for abusing WorldEdit.
    -ImYoDaddy [Admin] for spawning items and keeping it in-store.
    -AnderZENZ [HeadMod] for abusing WorldEdit.

Have a look at this album I put together detailing on how each person have abused their rank.

An album of EC Staff Abusing (0.01 of a single hour is 36 seconds)

EDIT: Please open the imgur, I wrote descriptions for each picture to explain what they mean and what to focus on.

I told Rogue_art of the problem, he did not react but to instead ignored me. Which forced me to make this matter go public so that people understand that this isn’t the better EC.
    UNLESS ROGUE TRIES TO MAKE IT THE BETTER EC

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  Waveware.
    #136866 Score: 3

Participant
    7 pts

I totally agree with Waveware. All those abuses he posted are obvious and well explained by him.

They are not only abusing, but also rude. They are far away from having the mature ‘mod attitude’. It seems like they abuse their power to gain wealth in order to brag and act tough. It is the only reason they want to be mods – power and authority.

Besides abusing, the admun team is making a lot of mistakes while configuring the server, executing commands and catching hackers, showing how inexperienced they actually are. Also their knowledge about security releated plugins is really poor.

Not to mention KingReaper’s instant promotion from Trialmod to Admin.

I’m also wondering how Primeval got the 3 heads in their town spawn…

All in all, a bad admin team, I recommend demotions and tough punishments for the abusers (“Abusing will result in a permanent ban” as an annonuncement on the server says).

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  00100101.
    #136869 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Fifth picture: This was removed almost instantly. I had a derp moment and it never occurred to me that it was a town. Nice reporting things that are not only a month old but already resolved!

Sixth picture: How could that prove abuse? Placing grass is possibly in sr lol..

My defense. I don’t have an explanation for the others, they’ll have to defend themselves.

#136870 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

@AnderZENZ The picture actually shows that you made the whole platform using just 2 blocks, within 36 seconds, which implicates you used world edit.

#136872 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Was I the only one who already knew they were abusing in the first place?

Like I’ve been saying in my late posts… They aren’t really a…. ” Staff Team ” Don’t get my wrong they got a few good people over there like ZeeKingEpic and Salty, but my feelings of the others are low very low..

And what’s up with the fast promotions? Hey! I understand it’s Chris money and server and all but geezz who gets Trial-Admin in no time? If he was going to be Admin in the first place then just promote him right there and then, no need to waste your own time by seeing what he can do. If you know that he is your friend and already knew he was gonna get Admin then boom. With fast promotions only shows how bad Chris is as an Owner, because if lower ranked Staff get to pick and promote players then that’s dumb in may ways.

I wouldn’t and couldn’t even say that this is a better EC because it’s nowhere close to one. People shouldn’t really waste their time on this Server since it’s going to go nowhere anytime soon… Like 001 said they only want power and authority to say that they all of this and could do it much more better then what Born could do.

Like I said guys.. Plz don’t waste your time on this Server or their new Website lmfao…. Go play another server or play another game or something, don’t waste your hard earn hours of the day on this… Because trust me there is much better things than just this.

#136873 Score: 1

CriptiKGamer10
    Participant
    9 pts

Funny how no moderator has the guts to comment on this post and this shows they have truly been exposed.
    I’ve always knew the mod team abuse since I sent a picture to rogue about Imyodaddy world editing his cactus and had some pretty good proof. Instead of rogue dealing with this he decided to just remove the evidence and let them off which was obviously not the right thing to do .

Abuse

#136874 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Tavon, again, if you hate the server so much, then get out of here.
    I am really done with people like you, that can’t stop complaining about everything, when you actually don’t know anything!
    So I recommend you to stay quiet, because nobody insulted the server were you are helper.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  GuilleGamer13.
    #136876 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

objection against me: 64 enchant tables, the enchant tables were indeed brought from creative, but they were used for map building indeed, the hell am I going to use 64 enchant tables even for. Yes I do admit that It really is my fault for not clearing them out of my inventory instead of storing them into their, which I was being lazy and stored them instead.

objection against king: The cactus farm was indeed world edited due to briefing. King had permission to use world edit to fix up the farm from the grief which occurred on the farm, where lava, cobblestone, water and tree’s were spawned into the farm and was impossible to fix without getting a helping hand.

Objection against ander has already been solved.

#136877 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I never said I hate the Server.

I said it’s not worth others time and just letting them know what they’re dealing with? What is that a problem to you? Because I don’t recall… Saying anything to you, maybe you can’t take the fact that the given proof above and more are only facts and nothing else.

And what this post has to do with anything with the server I be on? Like srsly wasn’t we over with that topic? You seem to be the only person who keeps bring the baby shit, then just doing the big shit.

Plus who doesn’t complain? Yeah it’s a crime to do lol, but it’s not a big thing. Everyone has their personal feelings of any Game or Server, just how things are… You got to be professional about what others say, if people like me have problems with the server then it should your Job to just take the feedback and run with it. I want better not worst for ECV2 and as of now it’s worst.

#136878 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon we don’t need to you fucking say you hate the server, it’s very obvious you just come on here to shit on everyone’s day. Now take a fucking seat.

#136879 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Wonder where I said I ” Hate the Server ” Hmmmm…. Anyways so this is how talk you to your Players of the Community? Niceeeee very professional lol 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
    #136882 Score: 2

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Tavon, why do you love to bring about trouble everywhere you go. I remember that tavon who was a tryhard just to become a mod in EC Prison. And wherever you are mod at right now, they’d be ashamed to know that you’re even wasting your time here by posting ignorant messages. Guess that tryhard was just a fake persona to get the rank.

For the abuse, how was Reaper going to explain his ‘jackpot’ spawner again?

Also, for his cacti farm. It is literally impossible to make one whole vertical column of cacti farm in vanilla minecraft, if you do, you need to at least make tons of blocks around it. Most cacti farm is generally built per floor.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #136884 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Also, can someone explain me how vishu got those heads here, while beheading is disabled? http://imgur.com/zz3f7VM
    I asked some of those people whom those heads belong, and they claim that they were never beheaded.

View post on imgur.com

#136886 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Heads were removed, Vishu was asked how they got there. He hasn’t replied to me yet. However, I installed a plugin so people can legit be beheaded now.

The chance of a player beheadment is 5%, so once every 20 kills a head will drop (roughly)

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #136888 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hmmmm… You guys are right about me… I’ve said some bad shit in some of my posts and only made thing worst for me. I’ll just leave the Community bye.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!