Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

The Truth never hurts.
    -Vincent Teach
    Dr. Bakka, you don’t have to join near the beginning of the server to be a mod.(don’t complain/ argue at what the others are saying (unless your 100% certin))
    Also don’t go around blaming me for things :p (im starting to think about changing my vote, if you have anything to say… SAY IT TO ME IN SKYPE)
    Also “Auto-Correct” (and … “Smiler Points.” You told me something irl that would contradict that.)
    “♫ Why you always Lying…♫ ”
    (WHINE-ON-SKYPE-OK?)(Don’t whine on here, (just) do it on skype)

#131643 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi,

Going to have to vote down my reasons are;

– Information(I think you are making up when you joined. I don’t remember your name from 2012) and if you are telling the truth be accurate, ” I have been playing EC since 2011(almost 5 years).”

This is more wrong than anything you posted in your app. The server was created in 2012, February, most players were players on the old server before born took over. Now lets go back to basic counting. 2012 – 2015 would be 3 years not 5, even if this is a mistake(which i think it is not as you said it multiple times) this is counted as an official document, if you want mod i recommend you spell check your applications.

#131653 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Declined
    More than 70% of the votes are down and isn’t going anywhere positive fast however you may make a new mod app in a month i failed my first mod app and im a mod now so its till possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!