Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

In-Game Name: DrCoolCraftFury

Experience(s): Started playing minecraft in 2011(almost 5 years). And I have been playing EC since 2011(almost 5 years).
    Note:(I was on a cracked account called sharan, when I bought premium my IGN was sharan_cool, and after the name change update in 1.8 my IGN was DrCoolCraftFury.)

I am Online: Usually 3/7 days per week and I am on for a duration of about 1-1 and a half hours.

Why I Want To Become a Mod(why you should pick me ):
    – I always provide my maximum effort to help anyone in something(in game and in fourms)
    – I am usually active on Fourms and in game
    -I’d say that I’m a dedicated player (e.g. giving constructive feedback for EC, Helping to add more exciting minigames[which I will post I another fourm], and in building ideas)
    – I would be able to ban hackers for efficiently( rather than recording, editing, and posting which is a DRAG as my laptop doesn’t support sony vegas anymore :( )
    -I would love to make the EC Community grow as that is what I strive to do and I strongly think that I can help in minigames(such as new ideas for games)
    -Lastly (My overall reason), I LOVE
    EternalCracked(as I would love to improve it)

My Promise And Commitment:
    If I were accepted as a Mod in EC Minigames, I would do my role as a Mod and commit/dedicate my full help in minigames. For example, if someone(in game and fourms) required my attention, I would provide my full effort and help them as much I could. I would also contribute in the development of minigames by suggesting new games,rules,perks,etc. I would also do my duty as a Mod to report any players that go against the rules(like hackers) or any bugs/glitches that I encounter during in game or fourms.

To sum up, I think me becoming a Mod on EC would have a positive outcome/impact, but in the end it is your decision to decide if I get denied or accepted as a Mod. So, please leave your opinions below. And make sure to use the mod voting template at http://eternalcraft.com/fourms/topic/mod-app-votes/

-Dr Fish!

#130597 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Hi man, sorry to break it to you but EC was made in February of 2012..

#130598 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Oh ye sorry bro I was typing this mod app using my tab because my computer had some technical difficulties XD. My tablet has auto correct so I thought it was fine.mwhat I meant to say was that I began playing EC like at the very end of 2011 (basically the beginning of 2012). Oh those dayz when survival was the only server…..

#130600 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Vote Middle-Up
    -Good App
    -Friendly
    -You can still help report hackers and abusive players via screenshots

#130616 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Vote up
    I have nothing to point out that u r awesome, because u r awesome
    good luck

#130618 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

In reply to Transparent:
    I will try to report more players as soon as I fix my technical difficulties(on my pc) as it does have a minor problem.

To everyone:
    Thanks for your support everyone!

#130619 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

you cant just vote some for being awesome .-. so ur saying that ur Negative/Positive criticism: is? that he is awesome…

#130648 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Bump

#130706 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

I shall Bump

#130827 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Bump again

#130929 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

My fourth bump!

#131139 Score: 0

TheShadowGamer20
    Participant

Vote down
    – you lied when you joined
    – isn’t active prob come on once every 2 months
    – copied luffys application look for yourselfs http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/luffys-mod-aplication/ or look up luffys mod app word by word changed 2 words per paragraph

#131144 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote up.

Youre one of my best friends, like really is. You help when needed always, forums, in game, even other servers of EC. You come up with a lot if suggestion even if they don’t get added you still try. And that is what I like about you. Youre very active in MG, almost every time I see you youre online. Your Topic is very good, added tons of detail into it.

Have an good day. :)

#131155 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

To TavonPlaysMC:

Aww thanks bro! I really appreciate your support!

And to TheShadowGamer20:
    -I never lied in my mod app. Like I said my tab has this auto correct thing and (was gonna post this reply but was busy studying for a test) I don’t remember when I exactly joined EC. All I remember is joining EC somewhere in the end of 2011.so you can’t just accuse me of lying.
    -You might not have seen me in game due to maybe of time zones.However, you accusing me of “not being on,probably comes on every 2 months” just doesn’t make sense(of course it could be because of time zones) and I havent seen u online in EC(saw you once or twice in EC).
    -you can’t falsely accuse me of copying someone’s else’s mod app(sure maybe some details I said are related but not copied). For example, here are two mod apps that have similar facts,http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/minigames-mod-app-ender243/ and http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/mod-app-for-minigames/. These two mod apps have similar points that aren’t copied. So please, just don’t accuse me of duplicating someone else’s mod app. I might have had similar points of why I wanted to be a Mod.

Have a great day TheShadowGamer20 :)

And to everyone:

I hope you guys and gals are having a fantastic day/night(lel cause it’s like 12:40 here)!
    :p

-Dr Fish!

#131281 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Bump it again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!