Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application

This topic contains 32 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Bumping again I came in like wrecking ball….

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Double post* Combined posts
    #131540 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down
    +Seems to be friendly
    -Never saw you ingame with any of your accounts (I’m playing ec since february 2012 and I never saw you since then)
    -You copied your mod app from Luffy_D_Monkey
    -You act childish

*Note : Don’t spam your app that much , you don’t have to thank for every vote or to comment every vote and don’t spam bumps.
    Good Luck ~

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  00100101.
    #131548 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

To 00100101 Im gonna vote later on but, It may be because of Timezones, even then he still isnt very active(im in his timezone).
    Good luck m8

#131553 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

DrCoolCraftFury; please do not bump your mod application more than once in a day.

Posts combined.

#131568 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Vote Up
    +Has Ideas
    +Wants to help
    +Has helped people ( that i’ve seen)
    -Isn’t on very often
    -Can be kinda Darude at times (swearing, and what not)
    -“copyed” (dunno if he intended too, Even if he did i don’t realy care :)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Watches (not that much tho ) anime!!!!!!!
    Good luck Dr.(Copy)Bakka
    I mention coping alot cause it makes him mad :)

#131569 Score: 0

EmRivers_1547
    Participant

What does bump mean?

#131575 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@EmRivers, it means you are posting on your mod application to make it appear in the recent replies box, or “bumping” it to the top

#131594 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

To AnderZENZ:
    Sorry that won’t happen again. I clicked submit and it didn’t work, so I clicked multiple times.Sorry!

To 00100101:
    -The fact that you NEVER saw me online from the beginning of EC just doesn’t make sense. Of course it could be time zones but you saying that you’ve never seen me online before doesn’t make sense because I’ve seen you many times on EC.
    -as I stated in previous posts, my points were similar to his but wasn’t copied(even provided a example).
    -I don’t understand this. Why do you think I’m immature(childish)? You can reply back if you want to share (I’m not demanding/forcing you).

To Luffy_D_Monkey(Aka Luffy_D_Bakka):
    – (this is for everyone also) the only reason I’m not coming on this and maybe next week is because of many upcoming tests that I have to study for (u know luffy, the history test this Friday and math next monday). By at least next week, I’ll be back online(FOR SURE) more often(after completing my tests).
    -yes I admit it, I can be darude at times. But I do not swear though(very rarely). And at times, you(luffy) can also be darude to me(it’s ok were best friends:)) and sometimes(rare) to other players.
    -if you assume that I “copied” your mod app, I apologize(even though I didn’t copy it). The truth is that the points/facts are similar. I didn’t copy your mod app, we just had similar points(who knows maybe my mod app may have similar points from other old mod apps that I’ve never seen/heard about!).

#131596 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Sorry dude but as alex said, EC started since 2012.
    Vote down:
    -Lier
    -…
    Actually with this reason people should deny you. How are we going to trust yo now?

xRemis22–

#131609 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Also, if you even did play since 2011, that’s 4 years, but the longest you could have played is 3 years

#131614 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

^^^^^^^^^
    Well it’s gonna be 2016 soon, so I just put almost 5 years. But to be accurate, you you be right, it’s 4 years technically(but I rounded to almost 5 years(because it’s almost 2016 which is 5 years))

Have a great day AnderZENZ! :)

#131615 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I won’t state my vote yet but i got some few words to say
    +You are rather active,i do see you from time to time but only in PR

To 0010101:
    You just came back from EC few days ago and you can’t say that he is not active since you just came back from inactivity as well

#131630 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

@Trevish I was inactive for 2 weeks…
    @drcoolcraft I did never notice you ingame , what implicates that I never saw you helping someone or offering help.
    Negating every critique you get wont make you better.
    I’m sorry about my vote but I think that I’m right.
    I wont be answering this topic anymore ~

#131635 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

To xRemis22:
    I didn’t lie. My tab has a messed up auto correct and I dont remember exactly when I joined. Like I said all I remembered was joining EC somewhere near the end of 2011.

#131641 Score: 0

ayylmao
    Participant

except you couldn’t join EC late-2011 since it wasn’t a thing at the time.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Dr.CoolCraftFury's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!