Ban Appeal: Own7ge

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Ban Appeal: Own7ge

This topic contains 67 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is a suicide, chill lax and watch SGDQ 2015 instead…

https://gamesdonequick.com/

#116352 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Well.. After reviewing the case, I have some questions for Own7ge. Please note that I am not on anyone’s side, I just want to get some things cleared up. This can be a help for Own7ge to prove his innocence, but it can also be a threat to him depending on his answers and situation. So the questions are:

1. Why did you take screenshots at that time? As if you know you have a chance to get banned. I am aware that some people with great PvP skill often do that as well, to avoid hackusation.. But they usually record their fights to obtain a more accurate video evidence instead of some screenshots that don’t even show their F3 displays.

2. Instead of just talking, it will be better if you start getting evidences. For example, you can run your cmd (if you are using Windows), type “ping mc.eternalcraft.com” and take a screenshot of it to show your ping rate. If you can show your task manager (ctrl + alt + del), it will be better as it will show all processes happening in your PC. It will eventually prove that you don’t manipulate the pinging process. The Moderators will be able to judge from that screenshot, whether it is possible or not if you had lag when PvPing.

3. Please show us the screenshot of your “.minecraft” folder, showing your “.minecraft/version” folder’s last modified date. You can also show what is in it at this moment. If you don’t have any hacked clients in it, and the last time you modified it was before the incident, then it is clear that you didn’t put or remove any hacked clients within that range of time. :)

#116356 Score: 0

Anonymous

That was a perfect checklist for a hackusation ban appeal…

#116358 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

That is a good way to proof your innocence, but also foolproof way to prove a your guilty.

I have no idea about the 2nd part of the #2, other than the task manager.

#116359 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Wow, that’s great ClockSpeed :O
    Also good luck with your ban appeal Own, hope you get unbanned D:

#116360 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

2. Instead of just talking, it will be better if you start getting evidences. For example, you can run your cmd (if you are using Windows), type ping mc.eternalcraft.com and take a screenshot of it to show your ping rate. If you can show your task manager (ctrl + alt + del), it will be better as it will show all processes happening in your PC. It will eventually prove that you don’t manipulate the pinging process. The Moderators will be able to judge from that screenshot, whether it is possible or not if you had lag when PvPing.

Clock, I don’t think that would be helpful cuz sometimes your ping is bad, and sometimes its good, it always happens to me. Right now i have like 2000ms ping, But the command prompt shows about 312…. yup.

PS. I have started recording my pvp eversince own got banned XD

“You’re calling me a liar?”
    ~ Own 2015

#116361 Score: 0

Anonymous

JiaZheng2707, you do know that you just revealed your identity? (Such as your real name, and your time zone, which leads to a good amount of countries of residence…)

#116364 Score: 0

Anonymous

My goodness… This simplistic ban appeal erupted into a heated argument between 10 players, what is this? Cant chill lax. Let me suggest something. Why not enjoy SGDQ 2015 instead? -.- -.- -.-

https://gamesdonequick.com/

#116366 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I removed it :)

#116367 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Btw try

tracert mc.eternalcraft.com

you will notice that if you do a couple of times, the hopping time is not so different, at most about 10 ms difference.

#116368 Score: 0

Anonymous

How did you remove it when the edit button is gone…

#116369 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

The edit button was there

#116370 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Jia, this is a ban appeal, not the place for you to post like a blog >_> Please say that somewhere else XD

#116371 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Rip edit button

#116372 Score: 0

Anonymous

Ander, he took down his screenshot (was supposed to help) so as to over-protect his privacy…

Jia, why not you ‘blanco’ the private stuffs in the screenshot and repost?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!