Ban Appeal: Own7ge

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Ban Appeal: Own7ge

This topic contains 67 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

The things that ClockSpeed asked + a video proof will be a good prove of your innocence.

Note that screenshots are not as useful and not reliable as an evidence due to the fact that it can be edited, posed and does not represent the whole event, only show what happened at that particular time.

A series of photographs back to back will be slightly more reliable, video will be better, but again, they can be posed or edited, so the reliability is still questionable.

I hope you get unbanned because I don’t think you hack, Ender243 got this kind of accusation before…

#116375 Score: 0

Anonymous

Hopefully you do know that some people are banned from recording…

Also a series of screenshots lag you out, i dont know who is going to do that in pvp…

Jia, go blanco the private stuffs in your screenshot and repost it…

Wow, at this time, the entire recent replies section is just on this topic. This is clearly a hot and heated topic for argument…

Good Jolteon o’ Clock People!

Reminder: Catch SGDQ 2015 now @ https://gamesdonequick.com/

#116378 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Here is the tracert (trace route) to mc.eternalcraft.com

Notice that the timings are quite different,
    Black off lots of things due to privacy (Even shows my Internet Service Provider!!)

View post on imgur.com

For the ping, I got…

Pinging mc.eternalcraft.com [192.99.37.176] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 193.99.37.176: bytes=32 time=255ms TTL=44
    Reply from 193.99.37.176: bytes=32 time=252ms TTL=46
    Reply from 193.99.37.176: bytes=32 time=252ms TTL=46
    Reply from 193.99.37.176: bytes=32 time=260ms TTL=44

Ping statistics for 192.99.37.176
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimun = 252ms, Maximum = 260ms, Average = 254ms

So apparently there is not much changes.

My .minecraft/versions last date modified was some time in June this year. Had no been touching it.

#116383 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oops, my bad, sorry.

#116384 Score: 0

Anonymous

Nice example Jia… Own, you should have done this -.-

Lol ander, read ALL the posts first before you comment…

#116386 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I did, but it looked like you guys were just messing around xD

Anyways, I’m not gonna comment on this anymore, because it’s a ban appeal, don’t want to create spam.

#116387 Score: 0

Anonymous

Clearly we are not messing around, we are talking about technical issues that you obviously didnt understand…

#116389 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Taking a picture of his ping doesn’t prove anything.

I can clog my ping to 1 bar anytime :)

#116391 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Hopefully you do know that some people are banned from recording…

how the hell is that even possible melee?

#116392 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

How wither?

#116393 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Speaking of tracert. TTL means time to live. It guards how long a packet of data can stay in a network. Once the TTL is exceeded, the packet will be dropped.

This happens often in a congested network, especially in a crowded server where everyone sends messages together. This will flood the network, so the packets will need to take a different route to avoid the congestion. And if this happens, more likely the TTL will hit, end up the packet is dropped somewhere never to be seen again.

That is why sometimes when you anvil something for a certain XP levels, the server does not get the full info, let say it only the loss in XP, that is why you will lose that “something” when your computer synchronised with the server.

Packets are also sorted according to priority of transmission, so some packets will be held up in the routers and switches, the packets behind will catch up. This will give the destination host “bombardment” of data (things appears to move very fast for a short moment, you can see in UHC 21 when pattrak was chasing nebris), after a series of lags.

For example, I hit another person with a sword once every 1 second. The packet of data that says that I hit him once is sent once every second. But then thanks to a crowded server, the packets for held up, so the packets behind catch up. When the packets transmits again, the time between 2 packets is reduced to 0.25 seconds. So the destination host will get hit by me once every 0.25 seconds. Giving the impression that I use kill aura, and he will accuse me of hacking.

Now for own7ge case, it is possible that when own7ge is hitting his victim, he is right in front of him, but the slow transmission of data make the victim appears to be hit when own7ge is not looking at him, giving the impression of aimbot.

I apologise if the networking facts are wrong. But apparently the issues may lie in the network.

#116399 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The network was fine.

Ec was up. Factions was up. Own7ge network was up and everyone online was perfectly fine. If there were an issue with own7ge, we would not see him move normal and able to do damage in pvp.

If you would like more data, I can prove that bad Internet = hard to pvp and hit properly. In this case, own7ge was able to hit perfectly and move perfectly and lag was not noticiable or an issue at that time.

#116401 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

HOPE UR UNBANNED NEVER THOUGHT OR BELIEVE THAT U EVER HACKED AM REALLY SORRY FOR UR BAN OWN7GE HOPE UR BACK SOON

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  _Zko7_.
    #116403 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I will do what Clock said. If a Mod wants to share screens that can be easier :p. Cause I didn’t understand all of it xD. So if I can get a Mod from factions to share screens please notify me on skype. If not I will just share screens with a friend and he can take the screenshots. Thank you

#116406 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Regular Ping: Average = 32 ms

View post on imgur.com

Clogged Ping: Average 1464 ms

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!