Ban Appeal: Own7ge

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Ban Appeal: Own7ge

This topic contains 67 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I also disagree that you did not have a hack client.

I would also question how you were able to another player on the side 1 time while you were trying to defeat one player that was in front of you. You weren’t even facing the 2nd player and gave them 1 hit on the side, then went back to the first target.

Wonder how that happened?

#116291 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Might’ve been lag.. I wasn’t too laggy, I kept highering and lowering my Render, I highered it since I couldn’t c the players when they first spawned, then realized I got a bit laggy, so then I lowered it. I did that more than 4x of what I recall.

#116298 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

own7ge, your render wouldn’t matter. FPS lag doesn’t matter for the other person, the lag you should be referring to is your ping, but of course you didn’t mention it so..

#116305 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

This is also my first ban in factions. Deas I lagged for a bit now and then. I also timed out a couple of times, of what I rememmber.

#116306 Score: 0

guys , tbh, the pvp arena is laggy , like , some times the Bow Doesn’t shoot , Players Unreachable , u fly when ya get hitted , and things like dat
    Tbh , Own Wouldn’t Use Hacks . . He is A Guardian Mod at Prison , That He Worked Hard to get that rank , which means , he aint dat nub(forgive me xD ) to Wash All Of His Work FOr Using A Useless Hack Just To pvp at /arena

#116307 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Why riscue it? This is the only server I play, the first one. I wouldn’t hack against my friends to have fun. But since u said u saw me hitting 2 player at the same time then I can’t prove you wrong cause you saw what you saw and I can’t change your thought about what you saw without proof. Also I saw deas hitting me 3 hits in under a second once. Not saying he was hacking but saying it was laggy. That’s why I had to change render distance over and over. Maybe it was the server’s lag not mine only. I didn’t lag a lot, i only lagged a couple of seconds between minutes.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Own7ge. Reason: Typo
    #116311 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

WTF own wouldnt hack or use a hacked client So i call bs on this one Unban him

#116314 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Your making more excuses lol.

We bumped up the tps on factions and increased the ram. We no longer have any lag issues for this past week.

You didn’t change your render distance while pvping…. You were pvping the entire time and didnt have time to change it.You made no comments in game about “lag” or anything after a battle.

For side clients, if your Internet is lagging, you will lag in Minecraft. We checked your ping with TAB and watched that your performance and the ping was fine.

Being a mod doesn’t mean they don’t hack. Hate to use this example but Pigswillfly was a mod and got banned.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Wither.
    #116316 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

The jerome has spoken

#116317 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

You had lag in that arena. Believe it or not.

Edit: You’re calling me a liar? I did change my render distance.. I also wasn’t pvpn’g all the time I will post my %appdata% to show you that I chatted went /f home talked to lambros, went afk to change mouses didn’t work though I sticked to the same small one cause I had to restart my Pc for the big one to work. So don’t tell me what I did and didn’t do when I do know what I did and didn’t do. Thanks for your time I don’t want to create an argument I have my thoughts you have yours. I’ll wait for the final verdict.

Didn’t mean to offend you if you felt offended. But telling me I didn’t do something while I did is kinda rude in my oppinion. Changing render distance doesn’t take more than 20secs.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #116321 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

😮 the drama is real

#116322 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You don’t know wether own accessed his settings or not, unless you have a virus on his pc in which you can view what he does, etc… but that would make you a hacker and could get you in real trouble. It’s not because you need 10 minutes to figure out where your render distance bar is, own does too. Infact I think you’re making up excuses to keep him banned.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
    #116329 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Your calling me a hacker sir?

You can call the cops young sir.

#116331 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ You could call the cops, but you’d probably get in trouble for trying to call the cops over a video game 😉

#116332 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

“I don’t recall I was lagging a lot either. Only a bit.”

“Why riscue it? This is the only server I play, the first one. I wouldn’t hack against my friends to have fun. But since u said u saw me hitting 2 player at the same time then I can’t prove you wrong cause you saw what you saw and I can’t change your thought about what you saw without proof. Also I saw deas hitting me 3 hits in under a second once. Not saying he was hacking but saying it was laggy. That’s why I had to change render distance over and over. Maybe it was the server’s lag not mine only. I didn’t lag a lot, i only lagged a couple of seconds between minutes.”

These two statements contradicts each other.
    FPS lag would cause you to lose a lot, which you didn’t

Let’s review what happened. You hit people side ways which is a definite sign of trigger aimbot. We know it’s not lag because we had 4 people paying really close attention to you. Which checked your ping, and all of the 4’s ping and we were sure, definitely that none of us was lagging including you.

Judging by your various move patterns you didn’t show any sign of “fps lag”. FPS lags even from being a standard 30 to hit 10 fps is really noticeable, even from someone else’s point of view.

Why do you risk it?
    1. Hacking is extremely easy to hide unless wanted to be caught
    2. You would risk it, even if you knew that it will get you banned. The only reason you did it is because you think we will never notice or find out.
    3. If things goes bad, you can use your friends that are oblivious of your exploits of hacks or modifications, to defend you in your ban appeal.
    4. Your friends will use your moderator rank to get you unbanned even though in a ban appeal situation, all bias are gone, even if you are a donor, member, moderator, or admin you will all be treated as equal.

“Infact I think you’re making up excuses to keep him banned”
    Let me count how many excuses we made in order to keep him banned on the server:
    1. None. We’re only telling facts and not “maybe”

Let me count how many excuses own7ge made in order to pardon his ban:
    1. “Uhm I only have a couple of screenshots that I take before or while I PvP sometimes, and I have a couple don’t know if it will help or not.” Unsure, tackle the with no ground to work on therefore must approach the situation with an innocent attitude to be marked as innocent.
    2.”But I didn’t use a hacked client that ik for sure. I don’t recall I was lagging a lot either. Only a bit.” Let me just mention that you have Xray.
    3.”I melee pvp in Mini-Games” so?
    4.”Why riscue it? This is the only server I play, the first one. I wouldn’t hack against my friends to have fun.” Ask a rhetorical question to prove a barely adequate and transparent point that is simple to understand and use empathy to make the point look stronger by saying “friends”
    5.” Also I saw deas hitting me 3 hits in under a second once. Not saying he was hacking but saying it was laggy.” Trying to mislead the viewer’s attention to the person he is talking about instead of himself
    6.”That’s why I had to change render distance over and over.” Just change it to 2 render distance, why do you need to change it over and over again?
    7.”This is also my first ban in factions.” You were thinking of legitimate reasons to why you should be unbanned and finally ran out of ideas and got reminded that this is your first ban, therefore you were actually making excuses.

“You’re calling me a liar?” This statement is the truest one of them all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘Ban Appeal: Own7ge’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!