Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Einow  8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Murilo, stop accusing Einow of lying, and Einow, stop accusing Murilo of lying. Both of you are clearly at fault here, one was abusing, the other was getting items from the abuser. Deasert conducted an investigation before he banned either of you, he checked server logs. You continue to make up excuses like “we did MA many time” or “we have shop from donor” because neither one will get you 7mil combined that fast. If you don’t have evidence to prove yourselves innocent, the best thing to do is to admit to it and feel the consequences. If I see one more excuse, one more accusation without proof, one more denial of evidence, I will scream my head off like tomorrow doesn’t exist. I was hoping that one day, you would both make it to Guardian, but now, I honestly question how you became mods, now that you’ve shown your true colors. If we can’t trust you to help with a server reset without spawning things in to gain an advantage, why should we even allow you into the server? If Eibow had reported, we would have one more mod right now. If Murilo were to have done strictly server things during development, and not spawning in items for himself, we would have 2 more mods right now. Overall, pretty “lame” move by both of you. If you really wanted to be a good community mod and player, you wouldn’t do this. Stop lying, stop accusing each other, stop making excuses, or stop playing forever.

I honestly hope both ban appeals are denied, since there has been no valid reason to unban either player, all that has occurred is finger-pointing and excuses.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Doubled post size? Oh wait, tripled? Nah, Quadrupled
    #121987 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

wow… trying to pin the blame on him…

#122013 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

If whatever you said,then i would say,not only you are dumb as a MOD but also as a player.I guess 90% of players do know that sponges and barriers aren’t obtainable through survival mode.The reasons you gave makes no sense.To be honest,I never knew Murilo99 and Einow like 1 Month ago,i only got to know them as they were moderator..That’s why people should not be mod in such a short time :v

#122015 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Sponges are now obtainable from survival – raiding ocean temples.

But its difficult if unprepared

#122016 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Didn’t see a temple yet though ._.

#122034 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I Already accepted the consequences, deasertman said me that all my bal , towny bank, and items had been restored and is ok to me i accept 100%, I’m banned for abusing and to me that not have sense, I never abuse of anything, I never use the items, i never buy nothing with the money, as i said i only saved items to Murilo, and why i didn’t report Murilo, i already explained

I only want to come back to survival, and in my point of see i think I’m the player with more opportunity to be unbanned, Murilo confess the Sunday ,and i said was with sleep, ik some players can’t trust me in that about sleep but is true. Also Murilo used all the items, he built 2 town with creative and opened 1 shop with creative , I only saved items to him and i know i was in a mistake and i apologize

#122039 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

And as I said, if you were that sleepy you couldn’t use your common sense, you wouldn’t be able to remember any of this that clearly.

“Me and Murilo talked for 2 hours”
    So you looked at the time once in a while? Or you’re just making this up, because youknow, everything to save yourself, right? Anyway, this indicates you knew what you were doing, at least so much you’d be smart enough not to accept the items.

You’re as guilty as he is. I don’t see how you deserve “more opportunity” to be unbanned. I never ever had somebody do something this stupid because he was sleepy, and it seems very unlikely it’d happen.

And as Ander gave an example before, that’s like getting into a car accident and saying you’re drunk, so they should drop the charges because you didn’t know what you were doing.

Very, very unbelievable. I’d also like to know which time this happened at. Since you know it has been 2 hours you talked with murillo, you had to check the clock, so you’d also know the time, considering you can explain all the rest so well…

#122040 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@DragonEngineer, true, but it’s impossible to get stacks upon stacks of them.

#122041 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Is obvious that you don’t trust me about the sleep
    As ChillzKillz said:
    Easy Ander, some ppl get high when sleepy, including me. I’m not joking or making this up. Its 100% true.

“Some people” is possible that didn’t happened to you, but some people as me yes, i accept i was in a mistake and i apologize, I think best is stop talking about the sleep because that don’t happen to all people and if you want to ask me some,say me in Skype.

And Ander i already said the items gave me Murilo, epic confirm he had creative and he also admit he had creative

#122042 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I trust you about you being ” Sleepy ” But why still play if you know it’s time for bed? You could’ve went to sleep and woke but up 8-12hours later and talked to your Friends. Me? I can stay up all night, don’t care it’s a School night. Anyways back to the main Topic.

Murilo, had Cv / Op for 2 Months, but didn’t say a word about it. To me it’s dumb.. Like really.
    But now steps up to the next lvl and say he did have it.

You Einow, took the items without thinking for 30secs. What would happend to you. I would’ve told like.. ” Hey, bruh.. Where in the heck you get this loot O_O? ” Then if he didn’t told me then I would’ve left and told an higher rank Mod about it.

” And Ander i already said the items gave me Murilo, epic confirm he had creative and he also admit he had creative ” But you took it.

” Easy Ander, some ppl get high when sleepy, including me. I’m not joking or making this up. Its 100% true. ”

Do you smoke or something…? Who gets ” High ” When being sleepy?

#122093 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Well first, That was a mistake continued playing, because if i would went to sleep that day anything of this was happening to me, And in the moment Murilo gave me the items he confess me that he have creative and i wanted to report him but in like 2 minutes come my mom and say me to turn off the computer and she turn off the internet and i already explained why i didn’t report in the week, and no, i no smoke or nothing like that, only that when a person had a some tired day and is to late idk how explain, but you feel different like dizzy

Sorry for not answer fast, i was out

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!