Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Einow  8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

In-game name (with right caps):Einow
    Why you have been banned (X-ray, spamming, etc.):Abuse
    Where you are banned (the hub, survival, etc.):Survival
    Who banned you:deasertman
    Why you should be unbanned: Okay some player’s could be confused about this because i’m sv mod and i will to explain all ,deasertman ban me because i abuse and epic said me i can appeal so i will to say all.
    First of all and the cause of all Murilo have and alt murilo992010 , all mods and the most of player’s know that , Murilo confess have creative and i think possible he have Op , He said me he had it since sv reset when mods had OP to build sv ,He confess me it the last sunday, and i didn’t said nothing because i can’t , when Murilo confess me was too late in my country and my mom turn down the internet and from monday to wednesday i was in my another house where i don’t have internet and from thursday to friday i was in a school trip and i come back the friday like at the 10 p.m and i was too tired and when i arrive to my home i only go to sleep and next day (today) i was all the morning in english academic and when i arrived to my house i enter to the server and deasertman ban me he say me was because he found barriers sponges and bedrock and 1 of my chest , that items are of murilo he gave me to save to him the sunday when i had to leave and when my mom turn off my internet , he say me that he gave me that items to save him because he did not want to be discovered, i know i didn’t have to save their items but i was with a lot of sleep and i didn’t think good , In Resume all the guilt have Murilo , The only thing bad i did is that i accepted some materials of murilo to build some stairs in my town and i accept that the stairs will be removed so i hope all the comunity can give me your support and i hope i will be unbanned because i didn’t abuse or nothing, only that i said is that i builded a part of my town with Murilo materials .

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Einow .
    #121940 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Before accepting items that are impossible to get, maybe you should have thought about it!

#121941 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Yes i said , It was like idk 11p.m and i was with sleep , ik i didn’t have to accpet it

#121943 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Easy Ander, some ppl get high when sleepy, including me. I’m not joking or making this up. Its 100% true.

#121944 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Didn’t expect that and your english is hard to be understood

#121946 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I checked the op config before,

How did he have op?

#121949 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Maybe he gave the alt a subgroup of Admin or something?

#121950 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

No, He confess me that he have from the sv reset , they forgot to remove it and they was abusing all the time , he confess me the sunday and i already said why i didnt tell to mods

#121951 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Picture your “reason” like this:

The car accident wasn’t my fault, because I was drunk, please drop the charges.

#121952 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

I personally believe in Einow.. he is a good person, I don’t think he could abuse. But also, I’m not saying Einow is lying, it’s hard for me to believe he could do something like that…

So, in my opinion, I think we should wait ’till Murilo arrives, so he could tell us what he thinks…

The best of the lucks for you Einow ;3

#121953 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

In a point of see could be like that but in my opinion is like this:
    If we see like as Ander example could be:
    The car accident wasn’t my fault, A person give me a beer and i didn’t know was a beer
    And car accident didn’t have sense,
    because the car accident didn’t happened i only saved items to Murilo i didn’t use it

Best i have a best way to explain in Ander example:

I was driving weird and the police stop me and found beer in my car but i didn’t drank the beer

(Sorry if I’m spaming this but i don’t have another manner to communicate all this to mods)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Einow .
    #121956 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Aha, you’re funny. That’s why your ender chest was full of unobtainable items, and you had a hidden chest full of unobtainable items as well. If you were innocent, you wouldn’t try hiding it. You hid it cause you were guilty, you knew what you were doing.

#121957 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I’m not trying to hiding it,I accept that chest’s but all the items gave me Murilo.

And if you will to say me why the chest have more time is because in the past i saved town materials there but when Murilo ask me to save their things i saved in that chest

#121959 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

You’re not trying to hide it? Why would you dig 2 blocks under dirt and then cover above the chest? And even if it was murilo or not, you still accepted the items, whether it was for him or for you. You should have reported, but you didn’t. You helped an abuser, and accepted help from him, which makes you as guilty as he is.

#121961 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Yes, that part where was the chest was wild so i cover to don’t happen anything to the chest because i had town materials that i got by myself and i already said why i didn’t report, and also why i helped him

We are doing a lot of spam i think best is talk in Skype

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!