Ban Appeal

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Ban Appeal

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Einow  8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

deasertman
    1 pt

I didn’t see any town materials, and remind me lol, what would happen to your chest? Aren’t all chests locked? Also, why WOULD you put it in the wild? You have a town, you had chests there, whats wrong with putting your stuff there?

Hah, it doesn’t add up.

#121966 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

@deasertman I’m taking to you on Skype to talk about this answer me i don’t wanna to continue doing spam in forums

#121967 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Very funny, barriers and sponge blocks are town materials? Please welcome the INVISIBLE TOWN, coming soon!!

#121968 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Sounds cool, can I join?

#121969 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ But wait, where do we get the barriers? Oh wait, you can only get them by abusing, forget that idea.

#121970 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

So.. In one roll of pee nuts we’ve Two Abusers here? Such wow.

#121971 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I Already explain all to desertman , He said:
    “You might be unbanned soon”

There is only 1 abuser Murilo

#121972 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

You decided to keep quiet about him abusing, thus making you as guilty as he is. So as long as murillo isn’t being unbanned, I don’t see why you should be either. And don’t start “I was sleepy”, if you were sleepy you should be sleeping, not playing games in the first place.

#121973 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

“Easy Ander, some ppl get high when sleepy, including me. I’m not joking or making this up. Its 100% true.”

Yes, That happened to me, that day was some tired so and was early at that time i was not with sleep, but i continue playing like 2 hours later Murilo call me we was talking and he confess me all, for that moment i had a lot of sleep he confess me all i said and he gave me the money and materials to save to him,ik that was not good but i accept i didn’t think good and i didn’t had to accept it, That’s all i did, accept the items from Murilo

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  Einow .
    #121976 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I’ve never been high from being sleepy.

You weren’t sleepy and all of the sudden, when talking to murillo, poof you get sleepy. Sounds very fishy too me.

Either way, I think you would still be smart enough not to accept the items, and even then you could’ve told others the day after immediately, but no, you decided to keep it a secret.

#121977 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

totally agree, if Einow get Unban I also should get… Einow…. you lie…
    The things that were in the chest ender you sack of creative when Survival was being updated…

now i do my Ban Appeal!

#121978 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

First: i never say they when Murilo call me i get sleep, When he called me i didn’t had sleep, 1 hour later we was talking i started to have sleep, like 30 minutes later i got sleep Murilo confess me all

Second: I already tell mods, The next day i had to left to my school and in the evening i was in a house were i don’t have internet

And Murilo , You gave me all the items ._.

#121979 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Even then, it’s still your fault for accepting the items.

Since you still know everything that happened perfectly, I’m assuming since you can explain everything so well, you perfectly knew what you were doing. I believe you’re just trying to cover up your mistakes by telling us this “I was high because I was sleepy” stuff.

#121980 Score: 0

Murilo99
    Participant

Einow … please do not lie… you had these beacons, then of reset of survival in your ender chest…
    apart I think that sleepy is not a good excuse…

#121981 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I accepted my fault, i accepted that i accepted the items But if the sleep, Try to search or ask people, to some people happened that and Murilo you are trying to open way with me only because I’m in this problem, What about you , you had creative and i think probably op for idk 2 month and you didn’t say anything, You are only abuser

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!