Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D

Home Forums Global Off topic Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither did I ever even MENTION your name? If you’re just gonna keep mentioning that incident to me when I’m willing to move on, and don’t act like I’m a noob, factions’ rules are way too strict, jerk is normally allowed in any other EC server, and it’s not even in the rules, if you want I can do “research” and find out the definition, if that’s okay with born.

#99050 Score: 0

MarkmIsBack
    Participant

AnderZ chill mate

#99051 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Tavon,why you feel attacked?Oh wait,that’s because you know that you betrayed :)

#99055 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Lel every topic that mostly everyone makes always has an argument 😛

#99091 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

lololololol y’all just get to butthert over everything

#99095 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I agree with @Wither, it’s like giving candy to someone.

” Tavon,why you feel attacked?Oh wait,that’s because you know that you betrayed ” I don’t feel attacked. I feel that i’m being bullying everytime i get online… Yet i have no idea why…. What did i ever do to Ander, or anyone in fact…

And you guys need to stop calling me this ” betrayer ” Do you guys see me calling anyone that..? Um no. Ander, do you see me calling anyone a jerk? Um no.
    So why call me one?
    You guys make it seem like i’m stll the old guy who got warned almost weekly… And gets reported and etc… Yet i’m the one who is trying to be a good guy. It’s just a game dude we don’t even need this kind of stuff….
    Now if i start calling you guys betrayers and jerks how will you feel? Hurt.

#99102 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

ALL OF YOU, I MEAN ALL OF YOU. STOP CALLING TAVON NAMES, OR ELSE I’LL BEAT THE F*** OUT OF ALL OF YOU D:

#99104 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Mizo, threatening people? That’s just as bad, if not worse, than calling people names, don’t act like you’re the better person.

#99108 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You know what? I realized, I can prevent having a bad attitude all together by just being positive.. And my real life obligations can be tended to accordingly. Topic closed. (Mostly to prevent arguments/harassment on tavon for no reason)

#99109 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You dont get to close topics that you started.

You can request it to be closed, but you are making useless topics….

#99111 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither I obviously was asking for this to be closed. Can you close it please?

#99117 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You are spamming topics and ask mods to close it.

Im not here to take your responsibolity. No

#99123 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Closed on request…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!