Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D

Home Forums Global Off topic Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Waveware 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

>:D #GlitchThisSoneOfAMeow

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Waveware.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #98897 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

“AnderZONZ”

#98898 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

Sorry everyone isn’t as perfect as you in spelling wave.

#98900 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Good luck on your life and be back soon!
    @Kaneki he typed that, not on accident.. maybe, probably.

#98906 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” No, I’m not fricking leaving because a certain someone betrayed me, ” Hmmm i wanted to know who is this so call ” Betrayer ” Your talking about..?
    Oh yeah.. I forgot it’s Tavon1924

I don’t see how i betray you it’s all for the gameplay… It’s just a game with blocks dude… Get over it… It’s called! Faction, for an reason -_-

What is Faction you may ask? Well it’s this.

You Raid players base’s
    If that he / she is lucky they may have found your base and raid it.
    You make a new base and a better one
    You get Op as you make your way to the top.
    You try and be rich as you can then anyone else.
    If you wanna have fun time to time then go to /warp pvp you don’t lose any power there what so ever! Just pvp.
    Then if that’s not good for you then. Every 12hours we have a dragon come out. And at the end you’ll get hell of xp.
    And 15k <3

That’s really it the Faction mod team, always makes Faction fun for players to play on. You know when Ze and Wave , where Trialmods? And Faction had about 5-7 players a day?
    Well look at it now 40-20 players a day. Better then Prison.

When i read your toopic slowly you sound like your still mad at me for raiding you…
    ” No, I’m not fricking leaving because a certain someone betrayed me, ”
    Hate on me.

” I’m not mad because it was legit ” You sure dude, becuase when i got up on that moring and i look on skype, you told me a lot of ” Bad words ”
    And even then you where still mad.
    I mean like… I use to get mad abck then but i never went this far with stuff like this…

” No, I’m not fricking leaving because a certain someone betrayed me, ” It’s showing that you hate me + Your so call ” I’m sorry Tavon, ” Was fake.
    You would have never said that there if you really did said sorry.

You and Mr_Tito361, you both where bullying for what? I have no idea…
    I try and do my best and report, build, be active, and etc. But you both come too me? With hate -_-
    Do you guys see me bullying anyone in EC? Umm.. No. Becuase i know the rules around here and you should too.
    You guys even said i where going to fail my last mod apply for EC. Did you guys know what everyone in this world we live in has a feeling?
    It feeled like you both kick me in the balls and said bye.
    Then kept calling me a ” Jerk ” in MG…
    All the stuff you guys said was just rude / mean… I could have said some bad stuff as well… But i didn’t wanted to make a fight with you two guys….

You and Tito… Has no Respect for me.. But yet i have Respect for everyone.
    Even Tito, said that he ” hates ” in main chat why? I don’t know…
    And i know Wither, was at that plae where he was about to ban both of you for lack of Respect for Mods and players.

But what ever i’m not going to keep going on with this. If you both have no Respect for me or still hate me. Hey i’m fine with that hater going to hate.

#98916 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Tavon, don’t feel so attacked .-.
    You don’t know if this “betrayer” is you, you aren’t around Ander 24/7 so you don’t know what else happens. .-.
    But anyway, cya in 2 days Ander!

#98918 Score: 0

Miko004
    Participant

we will all miss you Ander. good luck on those tests

#98932 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Cya Ander 😉 I’m really regretful of all the hate that has been raised somehow against you and some other EC members, hope it’ll be gone before you come back! Don’t have anything left to say except wish you good luck on your tests, rl stuff, etc. :)

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#98962 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon this is my goodbye post, not the place for you to rip loose all kinds of bad grammer and **** you feel like posting. And who even says I’m referring to YOU? Like zero said, don’t feel attacked, I never mentioned a word about you

#98970 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

gg in real life bud.
    hope to see you again. 😛

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  oegaboy.
    #98979 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

So there’s two ” betrayers “? Okay.

” not the place for you to rip loose all kinds of bad grammer and **** you feel like posting. ” Being rude to me again..?

#98990 Score: 0

MarkmIsBack
    Participant

Bye Ander <3 and aye remember allways use protection.

#98993 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Tavon just because I got in trouble once doesn’t mean every remark I say is referring to you, and all you’re wanting to accomplish here is take advantage of the fact I’m autistic and play around and make me get mad. You’re really getting on my nerves, and clearly all you want is to make an argument to make this topic closed -_- and if “it’s called faction for an reason” then what is the definition ?

#98999 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m gonig to save my time and not ” try and fight with you becuase all i’m doing is using up my time 😛
    Just good luck with school. 😉

#99001 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Lol Ander, there are things called rules and punishments.

Mods enforce the rules and hand out punishments.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Yay AnderZONZ Isn't leaving >:D’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!