Wow mods do this for fun -_- clap clap clap

Home Forums Survival General discussion Wow mods do this for fun -_- clap clap clap

This topic contains 28 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mongus 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Fibi
    Participant

Yeah okay, my point is it doesn’t matter who posted it, “Mongus” takes the blame no matter who is sitting behind the computer.

#41745 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

And also about max and the fake kick, it was obviously a joke and he’s not going to get fired just for that. Frankly you know very little about how the mod team operates, so you can’t really know what’s going to happen.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by  Fibi.
    #41749 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

A joke that was played by a mod in a such careless manner, that post didnt look like a joke at first . But it soon looked fake. But seriously the prank was a little off. What if other people reported this, fibijean i do respect you but your mod team pranks are kinda too off i wish that you can stop with that childish play like that.

#41751 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

And fibi dont worry at November i promise you my brother wont use my account anymore. But for now ill take the charges of his foolishness if he did anything wrong. I apologize of my little brothers rudeness as he is a spoilt brat.

#41752 Score: 0

bleh
    Participant

Ok, I understand if you at first thought that it was an actual kick, but the mods have explained it and there is concrete proof
    (*to contribute* Also, if it was an actual kick, the kick message would be on a separate line, not on the same line as he was chatting)

Whats bad about this topic is that you are disrespecting the mods as well, and although it was a misunderstanding, saying stuff like that can be irreversible. Also, telling maximo what to do isn’t the best idea, because he has a higher rank than you and he knows what he’s doing. It was obviously a joke, sorry if you misunderstood it

But wow he actually kicked cryptaker for no reason. For fun. By the 1 and only girl Mongus

You also have thought then that he was legit kicking him for fun, even after the mods explained it to you. Seriously, if your bro keeps using your account, change your password or get an alt for him.

#41754 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

It’s funny that you’re accusing max of being “careless” when the real issue is your carelessness in actually looking at your own screenshot properly. Most other people wouldn’t report it because they can see the joke. It was completely harmless, just because we’re mods doesn’t mean we can’t make jokes and have fun, and most people found it funny. I think this is simply a misunderstanding on your part (or your brother’s), and nothing to get so worked up about.

#41757 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Yes I will change my password soon but not now yet ill change it in November but for now ill hide my laptop and hide his laptop later. I at my school right now talking about him my brother

#41761 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

Well, imma make this quick, Maximos did not kick cryptaker for fun ,but however made it looked like he kick cryptaker. However,its was only for fun.It was not really a real kick which is not a big deal. But with what you said, I will inform him not to do this action unnesecerilly. As a mod, regardless of survival,minigames,creative or supersmash ,we take our job seriously. But we are not robots, we are humans and we also like to entertain ourselves and other people abit. I hope after reading this, You would understand the prank was meant for fun and was not out to hurt anyone. :)

#41778 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Prank that was childish and immature. Why are kids being moderators geez.

#41781 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

First of all Mongus, we don’t care who uses your account. An account is an account not a person. That certain account WILL take the punishment disregarding who did it, unless ofcourse, you were hacked. This may be on a different topic completely but I just thought of mentioning it.

Second of all, I don’t see why it would actually be considered a prank even or immature. It was a useless thing I tell you, it was also an epic fail. But I don’t see why you would create a topic and do that, as it’s harmless.

#41782 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Because they are cool-headed and cares about helping other people even players with bad behaviors. Also, most of the moderators must be patient and also must have an anger management which only a few people has.

#41788 Score: 0
    #41790 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

^ Totally true

#41920 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Yeah i just had sort it out. My brother has his own account now so he won’t be using mine anymore. I am going to change my password but for now he won’t use my account in the server

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!