Wow mods do this for fun -_- clap clap clap

Home Forums Survival General discussion Wow mods do this for fun -_- clap clap clap

This topic contains 28 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mongus 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

http://mongus619.imgur.com/all/ This was really a disgrace. For fun. Thats what you guys do ? pic numb 2 ingnore the scam 1

#41709 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

Strange, will sort this out thanks for the report.

#41710 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

Please make sure you look at it more carefully next time, if you look at the picture it’s not an actual kick, just coloured text.

#41711 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Mongus im not impressed at the way you were talking to Fibijean befor that and the kick is in colour text it isn’t a kick

Minigames Keymaster Gra

#41712 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Trials can’t kick, you are also disrespecting us at the same time.

#41715 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Ohhhhhh your a trialmod max? I didn’t know i never saw you >.<

#41729 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Sorry graa, But as I said im not responsible at my account used by my brother. He is allowed to use my acount and I cant stop it . Btw if you want to report anything mean my brother said tell me or send me a screen shot. I will show it to him and ask him what this is and he shall be grounded. But wow he actually kicked cryptaker for no reason. For fun. By the 1 and only girl Mongus

#41731 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

He didn’t kick him for fun, I already told you. For goodness’ sake look at the screenshots more carefully and read the earlier replies before you go making assumptions.

#41733 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

I cant use my account everyday now because i have to do alot of school projects, homework and I have to study for my exams. I can use my account 24/7 at november. My exams are in 28 of october and it will end in november 4th so my younger brother will use my account . So sorry on my brothers behalf. I know he is rude and very stupid. Well what do you expect from an 11 year old.

#41734 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

If things like this are happening you seriously need to just get an alt or change your password, like I said we can’t allow Mongus to be a mod if we don’t know who is on it at any given time.

#41735 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

Well, as you see at when maximoS kicked cryptaker, he was talking * Why should I not kick you * But after that, it was Cryptaker was kicked by maximoS. Actually , Max did not actually kicked him , he did &6(Yellow colour code) Cryptaker was kicked by maximoS for fun * this shows that maximoS did not really kicked him.

#41736 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

It wouldn’t be possible if its your brother. How did you get a screenshot if its your brother?

#41738 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

Thanks for the concrete proof Woggy, I think she believed us the first time XD
    And max it’s possible that her brother posted it, in which case he would have access to her wordpress account as well and that’s even worse, you can cause a lot of damage on the forums with that.

#41740 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

He post it, not me . I swear but if you don’t think his suitable for posting things let me know. I told him to report and taught him how to screen shot. He said that he will report whatever he sees is wrong but what I see he was clearly overusing it. But the part of he got scammed one is real. I saw the post he sent me while at class.

#41741 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Oh woggy, that word thing is kinda confusing . I didnt know that it was the colored word. But actually you should stop that fake kicking. It is really confusing to me and of course the culprit my bro. I think you shouldn’t do that maxmino s its very confusing and it might make you get fired to be a mod as you saw the first comment by a head mod or admin.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!