wingsmyman…

Home Forums Survival General discussion wingsmyman…

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  vsub391 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

videogameclick
    Participant

I realize he’s also been griefing. I have added two more photos to show what he griefed. He took the pistons, redstone, and repeaters from our melon farm.

#22272 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

I posted more pictures of him cursing an spamming.

#22273 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

Here’s him just…. whatever you get it.

http://imgur.com/a/kbOMZ

#71990 Score: 0

Simple Man
    Participant

I highly request that this forum be taken down from the website due to slander, and multiple other reasons. People do not need for their name to be tarnished forever for such non-existent things. I hope you can try to understand the pain this has caused people and use the kindness in your heart to fix it. Thank you.

#71991 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I think he’s already been banned? This is a really old topic. Simple Man, are you a mod…? I’ve never seen you before.

#71994 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Wow this topic is really old

#71996 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@Simple Man – This post had become pretty much forgotten, no need to bring it back. You claim that you want it gone, yet you had the nerve to comment on it, more than a year later, and make it show up in the “Recent Replies” section.
    The fact that him hacking wasn’t all too obvious doesn’t mean anything. He still swore, threatened, and spammed – a lot too.
    Next time, if you’re going to ask for something to be taken down (And have a valid reason for wanting it so) please do so on a more recent post, rather than something from a year ago…

@Rogue_Art – I doubt that he’s a mod, and considering he’s only got 1 Reply logged on his account/profile, he’s probably new.
    Either that, or it’s someone that showed up in the screenshots by videogameclick.

#72003 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Wow how old is this?

#72008 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Maybe a year

#72014 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

If u see in the pic it is from 2013

#72015 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Ps ive never heard of this wingsmyman guy

#72051 Score: 0

Simple Man
    Participant

@megaSeth020 – 1: It doesn’t matter if it was forgotten or not, it should still be taken down.
    2: Although I may not have photographic evidence, he didn’t do anything listed throughout this forum. You may be seeing pictures of him swearing, spamming, and threatening, but none of those were done by wingsmyman himself. If you actually knew him before he was banned, you would understand and know that he didn’t do any of it. One of the most obvious things to point out is his skin; he has never used that skin, nor does he know how to obtain it. I can explain more, but unless I need to post again, I think this should be enough.
    3: The reason why I ‘waited’ song long to post, was due to a couple of glitches of auto-deleting in my email that caused the email with my new password (forgot the original) to be deleted the moment I received. Only recently was I able to fix it. Me posting a year later is closer to a dedication to help someone out rather than just waiting.
    4: I already told you a valid reason too. Wingsmyman has had a lot of (for lack of detail) bad things happen to him because of this slanderous forum. Even if I didn’t have a valid reason though, what’s the point of having a year old “forgotten” forum on the website anyway? All it would be doing is taking up valuable memory.

#72106 Score: 0

Simple Man
    Participant

@Rouge_Art – Just remembered, since you were wondering, I am not a mod.

#72107 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

This forum is for reporting problems of the server and i’m not sure what you were talking about is it this topic or the whole forum page? Because if it is the topic, You just reminded alot about the forgotten… And if it is about the forum page taken down… no no :3

-Djgamer741 kapoosch

#72138 Score: 0

Simple Man
    Participant

1: it was never truly forgotten.
    2: I don’t care about the forums, it’s just this specific topic that needs to be taken down.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘wingsmyman…’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!