wingsmyman…

Home Forums Survival General discussion wingsmyman…

This topic contains 32 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  vsub391 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

videogameclick
    Participant

Wingsmyman needs to be banned. He’s been spamming, cursing, and hacking. He hacked one of my assistants out of assistant, he opened up the firework towers once. He’s only been cursing all the time. He’s threatening to hack more, and spamming me to add him back to my town. Recently, he tried to blow things up with tnt.

#22003 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

I have more images if you need them

#22007 Score: 0

Jacks291
    Participant

Ill agree wings haze been very rude to other players and even thretned one of the players that he sees at at school that he will hurt them wich he wuldnt but it is a scary thought. ec would be a better (more relaxing) place without him

#22008 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

i don’t see how he’s hackin

#22009 Score: 0

Jacks291
    Participant

valk veiw the pictres and ull see

#22015 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

I remember some of the chat feed, but unfortunately I couldn’t stop wingsmyman, since I have class, at the time, so I couldn’t have stop the future spamming

#22023 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Strongly support banning wingsmyman. I too am very angered at his profane and un-educated /msg’s. I find them very disturbing and i wish for them to be terminated. Along with his account. I VOTE UP for banning wingsmyman.

#22064 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Please look at the mods.

#22065 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

this*

#22066 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

I will jail him for little time, but I didn’t see any hacking in pictures. Could I get more info about hacking?

#22067 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

He hacked one of my assistants (Xiuzhen) back to a regular resident for an hour, which I know happened. He said he hacked the firework towers open, but I didn’t see that one. By the way, I added another picture just so you could see how much he curses, even in the main chat.

#22068 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

Wingsmyman hacked one of my assistants (Xiuzhen) back to a regular resident a while ago, which I know happened. He also told me he hacked the firework towers open, which I saw. By the way, I added another screenshot just to show how much he curses.

#22069 Score: 0

videogameclick
    Participant

Sorry about that. I thought it didn’t post.

#22070 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

I think he tried to kill my cows and other animals… Luckly, he can’t kill them cause he is in my plot … And I    VOTE UP   to ban wingsmyman!!!

#22071 Score: 0

Jacks291
    Participant

vote up (view above on my comment)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘wingsmyman…’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!