Why did the new servers fail?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Why did the new servers fail?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I dont like eco caps when you hit them you do 1 of 2 things
    1.You change your money into a block or farm good that you can convert back so you can keep making money.
    2.You think you finished the game and your done.
    ————————————————————————————————–
    But here is a really out there idea and you will need to read all of it because it sounds bad at the start.
    1. Dont have anything for sale (No admin run shops)
    2. Make towns and/or town growth (per plot not per resident) reasonably and exponentially more expensive
    3. Have quester where players can work towards earning more money or rare blocks from admin set objectives
    4. Have jobs that players can set to collect resources or do other tasks for them

These things make having large amounts of money pointless it should always be going towards expanding your town or buying resources from other players, and it will put players in a position where they have to work together to keep there town from falling giving them a sense of pride in their town.

#137388 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Gra, that economy depends too much on admins setting up quests. I have no doubt that would work, but it would put too much strain on the admins.

I am going back to Wither’s idea of giving money for killing mobs. That could work if we restrict it to work only on Mob Arena world. Whocraft had that same economy and it wasn’t bad, but farming is more fun in my opinion.

#137390 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

im sure it wouldn’t be hard to setup 20 quests you just cycle thru until some adds more

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!