What were some things you missed about the community?

Home Forums Global General Discussion What were some things you missed about the community?

This topic contains 61 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Sydney 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

I remember in the real early days skills covered riverside in cobble by making a water lava tower just outside the town he legit must have been placing lava and water for hrs

#137623 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I’d probably still have Faction map up in drive somewhere.

Factions just never implemented a policy to release any map downloads of any sorts. Maybe I’ll find it and see what wonders are left

#137624 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

SIKE: Google Drive had tons of errors uploading massive files and folders. The world was never saved 😛

#137625 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Wither, it’s actually ‘psych’. ‘Sike’ is a mispelled slang of it.

Oh and factions never had any ‘wonders’ left

#137628 Score: 0

harry28000
    Participant

I miss the pvp

#137633 Score: 1

Olvnique2
    Participant
    1 pt

Ha,

I forgot about Eternalcracked after I went to college. This is the original Olvnique, not sure if anyone remembers me. Played on this server for a long time back when it first started.

My original email was an aol which is long gone, so decided to make a new one. This is hilarious. Can’t believer Bender is still writing on this forum.

Cheers,

Olvnique – AKA Jack

#137634 Score: 0

Olvnique2
    Participant
    1 pt

Howdy.

#137637 Score: 1

Ilostmycookie
    Participant
    1 pt

Howdy all,

I miss EC, in pretty much all aspects. I miss the contact with the players and the team that took care of it. The good and the bad times we all went through, but in the end we always had fun. Wishing my stressfull time wouldnt had forced me too quit EC. Some of the people actually even hate me because of rumors i wanted to take down EC, which is sad as i always gave everything.

Hope you’re all doing great and maybe untill another time!
    As always Born thanks for the good times we could have on your servers.

Greets, Bongo

#137638 Score: 2

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Oh hey Olv and Bongo! It really is amazing how we had so great community and I don’t think its possible to have such as thing in other games. (Atleast in games I play) I lost intrest in mc itself like after first year, but community kept me playing. Anytime you logged in server there was someone you knew and I spent most of my time just standing somewhere and used the chat. Ec had such a big impact also because it lasted so long. I joined Ac or Wc (I don’t remember which came first) like 6/7 years ago? (Cringe compilation :DDD) Thats about 25% of my whole life. So thanks everyone once more.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  Hablaman1.
    #137643 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Long time no see olvnique! I really missed you when you left man. Remember that server you owned where SSundee played GTA on it? What happened to that?

#137656 Score: 0

Sydney
    Participant
    1 pt

me 2 xav

#137658 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Hows life syd?

#137659 Score: 0

Sydney
    Participant
    1 pt

p good, how about yours?

#137662 Score: 0

MZPlays_
    Participant
    1 pt

Ok, you’re probably not gonna remember me but I’m mizodaspy otherwise known as Mizo on the server and I was that idiotic 9 year old kid on the server. Thankfully I’ve now matured, I’m thirteen now, but what I really miss about the server is the events we did. Everything, basically. When the server was full. I also miss spamming /suicide after losing my Prot 4 to the point where I got banned for a day. Miss you guys, old and new.

Edit: Also applying for staff 8 times.. oh the good times.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  MZPlays_.
    #137668 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

I believe i denied you once mizo :)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!