What do you think of me (melee49)?

Home Forums Global General Discussion What do you think of me (melee49)?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

It isn’t closed…

Singapore’s 50th National Day Parade Celebration was a success!!!

#117670 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Wow, really young country

#117678 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

He did close the topic by saying

#117680 Score: 0

Anonymous

He didn’t ‘Physically’ Close the topic -.-

#117687 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Melee, I don’t like it when other people try to change my opinion or get my involved in things like this. You used to be a very fun person to be around, you were mature, yet not as ‘mature’ as you are now and it’s kind of a let down.

I wish to see someone who doesn’t constantly apply their high intelligence towards conversation and would rather keep it to themselves. I feel like you’re the type of person who starts conversations more than joining them, but the topics you bring up are confusing to wrap your head around and at that point no one cares. To sum it up, you’re quit self centered.

That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a bad person, I for one, like you a majority of the time, it’s just when you do those things. As for your parents banning you from going outside, there are lots of things you can do. You could take up an instrument, maybe write a book or something? There are hundreds of Youtube videos there and, as mentioned before, there are a lot of free games, League Of Legends, DoTA, Realm Of The Mad God. Heck, you could even buy the Demo of World Of Warcraft that should keep you company for a while. On top of that, there’s lots of Minecraft servers and forums for you to check out when you’re lonely.

I’m sorry you had to hear this from someone who is your friend. I know you have assumptions, but this is exactly what happened to me a while back and, after a while, it turned out fine.

Just don’t beat yourself up on the matter. Be who you want to be and if you want to change, then change.

#117973 Score: 0

Anonymous

Still waiting for the topic to be physically closed (by megaSeth020 or some other keynasters…)

#117987 Score: 0

Anonymous

Can this topic be closed already -.-

#118361 Score: 0

Anonymous

#CloseThisTopic -.-

#118522 Score: 0

Anonymous

#CloseThisTopic Plox -.-

#118669 Score: 0

Anonymous

#CloseThisTopic Please -.-

#118675 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Closed.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘What do you think of me (melee49)?’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!