What do you think of me (melee49)?

Home Forums Global General Discussion What do you think of me (melee49)?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

8 hours and 13 hours is a very large difference…

I have no irl friends to hang out with (Blame Autism) so theres no one to play football with -.-

Also my parents BAN me from going out and forces me to stay at home, very large constraints here…

#116040 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

k then only use the computer and play mc, warface everything

#116041 Score: 0

Anonymous

-.- -.- -.- What is warface everything?

#116042 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Warface is a game…
    Or you can play league of legends, or play EVERY GAME IN THE WORLD DUDE

#116043 Score: 0

Anonymous

As if i am allowed to play, they cost money and i am banned from buying it -.-

#116046 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Dude, just get alliance of valiant arms. Its free.

#116048 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Finding a good game isn’t an easy thing. You need to make sure your PC is good enough to handle the game, then look for the right website that hosts it then hope you have enough money. If you don’t have money then you’ll have more trouble trying to pirate the game, so playing another game isn’t an easy option igra.
    Like others said melee, there’s no need to force math all the time and towards us. Most of the people here play MC in order to avoid what they study in school (aka math and other stuff that involves studying) having you bringing up math, even mentioning it, annoys a lot of us, so do your best to reduce the amount of math that you bring up when you contact us.
    Also as others said, your Pokemon timing gets annoying when you keep mentioning it. I don’t think there’s a problem with regular hours, so you can always greet us with something easier like “Good 4 o’ clock!” rather than something we don’t understand at all.
    Don’t take anything I said as hate, you’re a great friend and I have nothing against you, but since you asked it I had to give it to you. Sorry if I sounded rude/mean in any way, I usually can’t control my tone when I speak.

#116053 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Yep. Melee take a break from mc and instead go play some football or take a walk or somthing

#116055 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

Or you can be like me and play mc a ton, but then take a few days to go camping or fishing. That way I can play MC all I want and still get to do outdoor stuff

#116330 Score: 0

Anonymous

90% of my life so far is school, I am ‘not allowed’ or rather ‘banned’ from going out… so its not an easy choice either…

#116809 Score: 0

Anonymous

Another bump

#116916 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump again

#117602 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump!

Singapore’s 50th National Day Parade Celebration was a success!!!

#117646 Score: 0

Anonymous

^^^

#117656 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Closed as per request of author.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘What do you think of me (melee49)?’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!