Unban me?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Unban me?

This topic contains 130 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • Author

Xavier3479
    Participant

Shiv,  i always have wanted you to be unbanned!

#20851 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

unban him you unbaned olvniqe

#20852 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

unban  him like now!!!!  you unbanned olvnique now unban shiv! Remember meh shiv? And olv was banned for a shorter time to come on!!!

#21730 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Yeah valk I remember you ;P

#21734 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Please Un-Ban Shiv!!!!

#22883 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Please give me a chance? I’ve been dedicated to this server since I started playing almost a year ago. I’ve still stayed with this ban appeal since November. That’s half a year trying to get unbanned.

#22884 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

UNBAN SHIV! i bet he’d want his stuff wiped and money cleared jut to get on! come on you guys unbanned olvnique now unban shiv shiv has been waitng for a longer time come on now be fair!

#22919 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

I agree shiv should be unbanned. A lot of time passed and there is olv’s case too. Skyville and skyshop were awesome, server needs good people like this.

#22933 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Seriously I’ll practically do anything to be unbanned. I wanted to be able to play on EC so much after being banned for just a week. I will never do anything like this again.

#22935 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Shiv a lot has changed since youve been on xD. UNBAN HIM!!!!!!!

#22947 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Well its been changes for the better haha look at all those donors on the left side of the webpage 😮

#22949 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

shiv when i first join EC i thought people where swearing LOL because they said shiv. lol COME BACK BRO!

#22953 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

xD And I’m trying, the second I ever get unbanned I’m coming onto EC.

#23197 Score: 0

Aults
    Participant

Shiv should be unbanned. Many people know he changed from other servers. It has been more than 6 months, He has changed

#23202 Score: 0

Aidansillyfish
    Participant

I think shiv should be unbanned. he is actually a moderator on a server me and him play on helps with LOADS of things. I would give him another chance!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!