Unban me?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Unban me?

This topic contains 130 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 10 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Author

PirateBooty
    Participant

If what adc said was true then I think you shouldn’t have unbanned him. Wall of shame people should always stay banned and never be unbanned.

#32203 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I agree 100%. For example, we will not be unbanning shade any time soon. People who are on the wall of shame are people who should be perma-ip-banned and be an example for other players not to do what they do.

#32204 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

It wasn’t the fact that he exploited bugs to get nearly infinite money on creative server, or the fact that he duped countless items on the survival server, or the fact that during the entire thing he was running for Moderator, or that these are only the things that he was caught for (who really know what else he did that wasn’t caught for?) that P’d me off…

It was the fact that he specifically targeted donors to exploit that pissed me off. He used a glitch to gain access to donor shops inventories and money. These are things that were payed with real world money by the victims. That was unforgivable, yet he was unbanned.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 8 months ago by  ADCKnight.
    #32206 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

As vsub said, people who are on the wall of shame should be ip-banned and so that they never can get unbanned even by the server owner.

#32207 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Got struck by him recently ADCK?

#32208 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Nah Zev, he griefed a single plot inside my town around about a month ago, but I fixed that myself in like 5 mins, I just came across this post by accident while checking someones profile for lols. I even remember seeing this post months ago and thinking “lol I won’t bother down voting cause there’s no way they’d ever unban him after what he did” boy was I wrong.

#32209 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Well, lets see how things go

#32214 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

He is unbanned. He did glitch HG and all. But he is a very good player. I know he used to be in the griefing team called YOLO, but he is a friend of the leader DaIndian (Also in Wall of shame). Most of the people would say no, that’s because you haven’t registered before he was banned.

#64433 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

da indian was a mod.. pre awkward ay?

#64436 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I feel that this is a funny topic, watching from the future.

#64527 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

^ Rogue, you went full Marty McFly there. 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!